Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to protect yourself

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post might be useful to the guys in their 20s or to those who have limited experience with women.

Imagine you do not have currently 10 girls that you rotate - so let's say there is 1 girl you like and currently dating. Everything goes well but over the time you notice that you become needy with her, you start wondering where she is now, it is Sunday night, she is most likely at the club having fun the some good looking dude or she travels with her friends on the weekend to other county, she might have some random sex there with a stranger.

If you have 10 girls rotation most likely you will never have such thoughts cause you are simple busy with other girls.

So how do you protect your heart and mind?

1) You have to believe that you are the PRIZE. And because of that - you do not compete with other men. They are simply nobody comparing to you. It might sound easy but you cannot just acquire that believe overnight, it requires you to work on yourself (better shape, better work, better friends, dress better etc).

2) Because you are the PRIZE you have to believe that she will have the best time only with you. You are the secret sauce for the perfect date, party, whatever. What if she is going to the club with her friends on that Saturday night - simple believe that it is gonna be the most boring night she ever had. Assume her sitting all the night on the chair, hating the music, the vibe and dreaming for you to be there.

Personally, I found that stuff works well for me, but still I have a lot of stuff to improve with my game.

Let me know what do you think folks.

Cheers

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It might sound easy but you cannot just acquire that believe overnight, it requires you to work on yourself (better shape, better work, better friends, dress better etc).
I've always found it difficult to develop an abundance mentality without having an actual abundance of options first.
If you have 10 girls rotation most likely you will never have such thoughts cause you are simple busy with other girls.
This is why most of us should be spinning plates, I'm always too needy in relationships so i need it more than others.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why most of us should be spinning plates, I'm always too needy in relationships so i need it more than others.
The ultimate solution for all our problems.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance mentality alone won't get you women, but it does make them hold the door open for a couple additional seconds to try to get a better idea of what she's looking at