Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to properly deal with the "you don't text enough" BS

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's happening to western women lately?

It seems every freakin woman i meet here recently wants/expects multiple texts a day to show that im not just playing them or care or are serious blah blah. These are brand new women i meet as well. After the first date they start behaving this way it seems.

Society is changing fast. This odd you have to be in constant text contact with me thing is downright scary.

I have had two women break away from me now when i stood my ground and said i am not a big phone person and refused to text them more. I don't want to be texting small talk bs all day long. They try to say im cold over text even when i text a lot by my standards. I even use emojis sometimes something i never did in the past btw.

Unless its just something important, i just despise texting with a passion actually.

Now a girl i have been seeing for a month or so she just drops this line last night even as an ultimatum saying that i make her feel crazy and she doesnt like feeling like this. And she feels like i have too much power over her and it's not good.

Im like seriously wtf, why are you so insecure? And it just came out of nowhere.

I have been down in the Carribean for 6 months or so before moving back here to the states. Am near las vegas rn.

I did not notice this bat**** crazy level of insecurity from the latin women down there. In fact, of all the women i was with down there i never encountered this **** test line.

Which leads me to ask just wtf us going on with American women recently?

It's like they are trying to turn every male into a beta and make him the ***** in the relationship.

I dont even think they are doing this consciously. The level of insecurity im seeing is off the charts though.

I thought this girl was actually cool but after getting an ultimatium like that it's a major red flag and turn off. Maybe these women should wake up and realize that if they want someone texting them a lot then they should try not to be so effin boring.

I feel like im chatting with NPCs from a video game with most of them. And they demand more of it? People in the US are just going bat**** crazy in general it seems. All this feminism, SJW and race baiting bs here. Will continue to strictly pump n dump and not take any if these sloots seriously.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pizza. Wine. Traveling. :love::love::love:"

Lmao....dont forget the "foodie" part.

And these lames want me to text with them more? Forget about it. They should be forced to improve themselves and earn the right of getting texted more.

I have noticed if/when you do succumb and try to text them more they have absolutely nothing to talk about. Like zero. American women are so garbage tier now it's crazy.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us experienced men do know very well that, texting too much, even just a little bit too much, can kill a female's Interest Level in you like turning off a light-switch.

So, why then a woman starts to tell you that you don't text her enough? It means you're doing the right thing: By not bombarding her with meaningless texts, you, as a man, has become outstanding, different, and attractive in her eyes and mind.

So, I would just say something along the line of "Oh I'm not that much of a texter, and I always have some works to do anyway" and leave it at that. Her hamster will start running, she'll start making excuses why you don't text her all the times like the other beta simps she met, and it's good for you, because the more she thinks about you, the more she is attracted to you.

And never, ever submit to her by trying to text more and more and more, if you don't want to end up getting ghosted by the very female that is now begging for your attention.