Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Profit and Create Side Income on eBay (free guide)

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Note to Moderators: Please don't close or delete my thread. I'm not selling anything, nor am I trying to promote my forum. As you can see there are no links directly to my forum on this thread. Yes, the guide is hosted on the same domain name as my forum, but that's irrelevant. I am just trying to share a book I wrote, and this is a good place to tell people about it. Thanks for reading.

Well, it's finally here!

I know some people have asked me about it on the forums since I started posting the link in my signature. Others of you probably don't know what I'm talking about, so I figured I would let you in on it as well. It took me over a month to write this guide. I guarantee you will not find anything like this online (especially for free).

Plus, I've created a listing/description creator tool to help you with making professional descriptions. You don't have to download or install anything, it's right there in your browser. Even if you already sell on eBay, I am sure you will find this helpful. Please comment and let me know what other features you would like added to it.

Why did I write this guide to give it away for free? Well, I think it's ridiculous that these supposed millionaires try to sell you books and programs...why would they if they are already millionaires? It doesn't make sense. I made a guide like this to put them to shame, to show that there is no secret, anyone can do it. I also get a sense of fulfillment with sharing my knowledge. To be truly honest though, I feel that in order to receive in life, you have to give first. I don't really know why I made this, but maybe I'm not supposed to know right now. I definitely enjoyed writing it...

Some notes...the guide is about 23 pages and most of those pages are actually more than a page long (on a browser). Bookmark and use it as a reference if you like. Share it with others. I haven't finished the "Contents" page yet, as that will just be a table of contents for all the pages for easy navigation. I am also still editing some details on the listing creator (but it works if you want to use it). I will be making video tutorials soon, so you can check those out if you don't feel like reading through.

I am biased, but this guide will work. I'm not rich by any means, but when I started out last summer I didn't have a car. I used to walk a lot and take the public bus. Now I got cars, nice things, etc. I'm not saying that to brag or anything, but that if you really follow my steps, I guarantee you will make money. Besides, it's not like I'm selling you anything, you have nothing to lose. Just try it.

How to Profit and Create Side Income on eBay
(also included is a How to Sell on eBay - Beginner Guide)

Anyway, if you have any questions/comments, feel free to post in this thread. My PM box is always pretty full, so don't bother with that.

Enjoy :D

P.S. my second free guide...How to Profit by Selling Information on eBay (and online)...is coming late October 2007

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
About damn time too... attraction lol... I'll bookmark this NOW!!!

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

On a side note, my friend made $3000 a month, at age 16, while in high school, simply by buying and selling Runescape gold coins.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the guide. Im going to read it and let you know what I think as if my opinion matters.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~
Is this your zip code? 93401

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
^That's pretty cool, what are Runescape gold coins?

Glad you guys are finding it helpful.

sifer said:
~attrACTION~
Is this your zip code? 93401
It's pretty close, but not quite.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runescape was a massive online multiplayer game. The coins allow you to buy stuff inside the game I assume. Instead of wasting hours farming gold you could buy gold online.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, finally! Thanks a lot ~attrACTION~

Gonna find some time to read this tonight or so :)

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's this simple little online rpg. There are people who spends thousands of real dollars on this Runescape crap. After eBay kicked him off (intangible goods or something, maybe it was copyright?) he just set up his own site with a paypal store and a forum and the customers kept coming in. He eventually quit because he hated dealing with people who were so pathetic, they'd spend their entire McDonalds paycheck on game money.

I asked this question on your other forum. You don't need to answer both, but you seem to reply more quickly here. Do you have any idea how much harder it would be to do this in Canada? I'm thinking about giving it a shot. Thanks.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
^Cool thing about the Runescape...

gmillar said:
Yeah it's this simple little online rpg. There are people who spends thousands of real dollars on this Runescape crap. After eBay kicked him off (intangible goods or something, maybe it was copyright?) he just set up his own site with a paypal store and a forum and the customers kept coming in. He eventually quit because he hated dealing with people who were so pathetic, they'd spend their entire McDonalds paycheck on game money.
That's really good thinking by your friend, smart guy. I've also mentioned in my guide to not get too attached to selling just on eBay. I can see how he'd get kicked off for that...I've gotten some of my listings taken down/off before, and I also sell on my own websites as well. That's the sort of friend I would really like to learn from. Age 16? Really ahead of the game...

gmillar said:
I asked this question on your other forum. You don't need to answer both, but you seem to reply more quickly here. Do you have any idea how much harder it would be to do this in Canada? I'm thinking about giving it a shot. Thanks.
Yeah, I just responded on there maybe a minute ago. Sorry, I know it doesn't make sense - I should be more active there.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your guide you said there was not much of a profit to be gained from clothes? I thought maternity clothes and baby clothes were one of the top selling items on Ebay. If you were able to find a wholesaler or get a good deal at a yard sale I'd think it would be profitable.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
In your guide you said there was not much of a profit to be gained from clothes? I thought maternity clothes and baby clothes were one of the top selling items on Ebay. If you were able to find a wholesaler or get a good deal at a yard sale I'd think it would be profitable.
Yeah, that's true, some apparel does better than others, such as baby clothes.

As for wholesale, finding sources is not as easy as some make it seem. I mean, I'm not saying it's impossible...but there is a lot of misinformation out there about the supposed ease of wholesale/drop-shipping. Although I can only comment on my own experience...

When you do the wholesale bulk quantities thing it comes down to which seller can offer the lowest price...since most of them are offering buy it now prices. That translates to making smaller margins and trying to pump out higher quantity.

I personally don't have the kind of space to deal with really large inventory, and I also think it's too much of a risk. You have to sell it before it goes out-of-fashion, etc...

But yeah, if you can find a good deal somewhere go for it.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
^Cool thing about the Runescape... That's the sort of friend I would really like to learn from. Age 16? Really ahead of the game...
Yeah he's 18 now and pretty much owns his own garage, imports Japanese cars, wins drift competitions, etc.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some one that is looking to supplement their income by making $500-$1000 per month on ebay. How time consuming would that be. I already work 40 hours a week and I'm a full time student.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so Im just doing a little expirment. I put up some books on ebay that I have already read. Some are hardback and some are paperback. A few I listed with free shipping and put the price a little higher and a few i listed with shipping fee and listed the price a little bit lower. I listed them as 7 days and put a buyout on them. Even with buyout and shipping they are cheaper than what you would pay for them in the store. Its not much of a profit but I just wanted to see how ebay works or if I will even get a sale.

WillieSacks said:
For some one that is looking to supplement their income by making $500-$1000 per month on ebay. How time consuming would that be. I already work 40 hours a week and I'm a full time student.
I'm not very experienced but I listed 9 things on ebay last night and it took me about an hour. I'm sure once I figure out what I'm doing I can cut it down to about 10 or 20 minutes.

Lucky for me I had already sold some stuff on ebay a few years back and I have a 100% feedback rating so Im
hoping this will help.

Also I have a question. Do you report your gains to the government?

Also in the guide it says its ok to buy broken pieces of equipment. Im curious as to why you say this. Do
people buy broken equipment on ebay such as dvd players or playstations?

I do remember you mentioning something about books in your guide but I cant find it. I do not see it listed as items you should or should not buy. Do you recommend buying books at tag sales to sell on ebay?

Improver21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say, love the post. I've read it from start to finish and there is good advice for someone like me who has been meaning to start trading on ebay, but didnt know where to start!

One thing though, I'd recommend you put a donation button on your site, as if it really does make anyone any money, its a sure bet that some of those people wouldn't mind donating some back to the author of this useful resource.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to use this guide, but it up and disappeared. I had my pictures and products--ready to sell. ANyone know where i can find the ebook attraction posted at?

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
the links do not work at all. Even if you type in the actual web address they do not work. That guide was one of the best guides ever posted on this website and i am shooting myself for not printing it out.