Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to proceed

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there guys, new to the forum, but a practitioner of these basic ideas for a long time. I have already contemplated and figured my course of action, but I wanted to see if you had any better suggestions at all. Alright, here goes.

I met a girl that I have quite a deep connection with. We met and fell into deep discussion with one another. I decided to let it go, even though it haunted me for days afterward. After a week long business trip, I was performing(singing and playing guitar) at a local club. Knowing this was a great opportunity to speak to her again, I had her brought along by a friend of hers.

She starts doing the female "date idea dropping" thing, to which I acti oblivious. She also was getting jealous of the other girls walking up to me a flirting.

Long story short, we eventually planned on getting together that next week. Hour before, you guessed it, she calls and cancels. Now, knowing how important 'freedom' is to this girl, (after a decent discussion about it), I said "Alright, bye." She called again and suggested Sunday on my voicemail.

I told her I was performing at this bar that day and couldn't get together, but she was more then welcome to come see me there. She said sure. Then, you guessed it, she canceled again. "Fine. Bye."

Then it sets in. I have other women within decent range, that's fine. However, after deliberation I realized that she is testing my resolve. Now like any Don Juan (lol), I decide that she is definitely worth the trouble.

On Wednesday, I call and leave the message "Hey, I'm going to the ******* on Friday at this time. Bye" I get a message within the hour "I totally want to go to the ***** with you!"

We decide to meet for coffee first (it's a morning date). She shows up and we end up talking for 2 1/2 hours or so and then part.

From listening to her and observing, body lanquage, eye contact, and attention are there. We also have conversation that most people kill for. So all those connections are there.

Here's an issue though: Her questions are always revolving around finding my "relationship stability." She basically and in so many words wants to know I'm not going to take off on her and/or otherwise hurt her.

Now I promise nothing. but my intentions are entirely serious. Everything is there, the signs, the connection, everything..She goes into the bathroom and comes back out saying "I don't date, ever....I hang out with people, but I don't date." Then we go right back into this other great conversation.

Question is: I know it's there. I need to change up this act a bit or run the already risked "nice guy" title. However, I notice she has issues of how committed I am and keeps tabs on it. I am a subtly persistent guy and will continue on this action because she is worth it, but any thoughts on how to make realize that I'm alright to trust herself to without losing her interest in the process?

Thanks!

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't concern yourself with what she thinks about your level of commitment. She can think what she wants, you have no control over that. You seem to be doing well with what you are doing now so, go with that. Just switch it up every so often, make it as though you are unpredictable with your attitude (or the way you would act e.g. nice guy to calm, cool, don't-give-a-f*ck guy). Try that :up:.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an issue though: Her questions are always revolving around finding my "relationship stability." She basically and in so many words wants to know I'm not going to take off on her and/or otherwise hurt her.
Nobody can promise that.

This chick almost sounds desperate for a LTR. That may or may not be a red flag. You don't know her well enough yet to make that decision. Just let her know that you want to date her a bit before you get involved in anything more serious. You need to "test the water out" before you jump right in. I'm saying this for the benefit of the both of you.

I know it's there. I need to change up this act a bit or run the already risked "nice guy" title.
Simply stated, NO WOMAN falls for the typical nice guy who buys her 5hit, and kisses her ass on a constant basis. You need to find the right balance between nice and jerk.

When setting up dates with her in the past, if you haven't planned a date, time, and location, do it this time and then call her. If she dumps out at the last minute, call her on her bull5hit. Use her 5hitty lines against her, "I'm not looking to waste time with a flaky woman, so unless you're damn serious about spending time with me, make sure you free your schedule."

She's giving you the runaround. She's also trying to power over you, even though there's no relationship to speak of yet. No woman should control the relationship, especially one who can't get her fvcking schedule together. She's feeding you this "relationship" garbage, and then she pulls this last minute cancel bull5hit. If I were you, I'd be getting fed up with this. Why would you want to spend time with a woman who can't commit to anything (and be a hypocrite on top of it?)

Oh yeah, and if you haven't used Kino on her, you need to do that.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

It may sound lame, but I am serious about this girl. But not so serious I can't walk away if it becomes ridiculous.

I generally would have walked away after the first night, not to mention Sunday. But you know how that goes some times..

Thanks again...any other ideas? What I'm figuring on now is that I shouldn't call her at all (if I do, I'll wait a little while). Try to get her to call first? Needed?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Stop thinking she's worth it When all else fails, go back to the bible and remember ....

YOU ARE THE PRIZE

Either starting acting like it or get ready for LJBF.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dante1a
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

It may sound lame, but I am serious about this girl. But not so serious I can't walk away if it becomes ridiculous.

I generally would have walked away after the first night, not to mention Sunday. But you know how that goes some times..

Thanks again...any other ideas? What I'm figuring on now is that I shouldn't call her at all (if I do, I'll wait a little while). Try to get her to call first? Needed?
Dude....remember that girls are here to enhance your life, they are not your life. You have your own life to live, and, yes forget about calling her....remember, you have your own life to live :rockon:.