Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed..

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl the night before thanksgiving out at the bar, she eyed me pretty heavily so i went up and talked to her all the while amusing her friends as well, she didnt want to give out her # so I gave her mine. About a week later she calls..she's been responsive we talk blah blah blah, so I went out with her this past Sat. It was a bit awkward but it seemed to be going well, she did mention that this is the first time she went out with a guy from a bar,,so I asked her why she did and she responded that it was so easy to talk with me.
All good I thought, end of the date I walk her back to the car, she hugs me like im a leper and jets like she couldnt get away fast enough:) So i felt like i blew it but the next she sent a text thanking me and telling me she had a good time, so I suggested we get together this week and she said "sounds good, talk to you soon:)". Not sure if she is just being nice or if she is just cautious..my plan was to give her a call tomorrow, (we were texting on Sunday) and try to set something up for the weekend..any thoughts on her behavior? How to proceed? She is absolutely beautiful too, one of the rare instances where you are pleasantly surprised seeing a girl for the 1st time after meeting her out in a club:)

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah well no response..

So i called her tonight and got her voicemail and proceeded to leave an awkward message,, it wasnt awkward until I went out with her..but i felt awkward by the end of the date..prob wont hear back from her.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, relax, everything sounds good. don't fret out so quickly, be care-free.

the way u just posted shows how you think and how you think is how you act and talk. so thinking negatively abotu how you might "blow it" will give her that vibe. why act like you need her more than she needs you?

i always tend to flip the tables around - bust her balls on her behaviour etc, you be in control.

now, wait until she gets back to you and go from there

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud No1 said:
dude, relax, everything sounds good. don't fret out so quickly, be care-free.

the way u just posted shows how you think and how you think is how you act and talk. so thinking negatively abotu how you might "blow it" will give her that vibe. why act like you need her more than she needs you?

i always tend to flip the tables around - bust her balls on her behaviour etc, you be in control.

now, wait until she gets back to you and go from there
He's right on. The more you trip on it, the more it will show and she will start thinkin you are a wuss. Just chill out and wait til your next date before you hit her up again. If she flakes on that date, then come back for some advice.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold your horses their buddy. Do what these other guys said and avoid a bunch of phone calls before your next date. I personally hate talking on the phone, but talking on the phone too much really doesn't help you. It may feel like you're building attraction, but you are actually building more attraction by NOT CALLING her. By not calling you are letting her miss you, making her much more excited to see you when you go out.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect advice..its funny because normally i wouldnt do this to myself i feel like im on auto pilot most of the time but this one floored and was the first to do so in a while but as pointed out here that doesnt mean I should act any differently. I'm hoping I get the 2nd date :)..

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait for your next date, don't dwell much on it! lol, get on with your life and focus on what really improves you as a person.. let it be your financial or health side.

Btw, I'd suggest you play the question game to really build a strong connection between the two of you. I'll be launching it soon, and I'm sure you'll benefit from it.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently there isnt going to be a 2nd date..she was very responsive this past week i last talked to her on thursday right before i had to head out to my company xmas party. We both agreed on getting together this weekend and would touch base and figure things out on Friday..I called..no reply since and its well into Saturday so not a good sign and kind of weird but not for around here I guess:) She seemed stoke to talk on Thurs as I was asking her about her job and such, only reason i can think of for the no call is i did have to get off the phone abruptly>.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i just let it go or poke her with another call or txt in a few days?