"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to proceed here

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I’ve had them bring me to a wedding where ALL their friends and family were around and dump me two days later over something such as “you don’t text enough, I’m going to work things out with my ex I’ve tried twice to work things out with, I’m not over my ex”. Women want you to invest just enough so they can pull the rug out, I fully believe that. I’ve had women that I knew weren’t into me do everything to get me to invest so they could be the ones to pull the plug.
deffo some power trip involved, Ive had a couple where everything is going great, and on the day were progressing to s*x (hopefully that evening, she will message me something in the morning accusing me of saying something i never said, so she can get the final say in.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
deffo some power trip involved, Ive had a couple where everything is going great, and on the day were progressing to s*x (hopefully that evening, she will message me something in the morning accusing me of saying something i never said, so she can get the final say in.
The problem is you eventually run out of people to have a power trip over. You only get so many chances in this life.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
The problem is you eventually run out of people to have a power trip over. You only get so many chances in this life.
thats why theyre all drunk and miserable, 35+going to music festivals like their still 18, its pathetic
 
Top