Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed here

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep screaming this, but please understand OP, women are NUTS, and they also are not forgiving.

Ive had women i'm dating call me at 8am in the morning on there way to work , as if were a happy married couple and they cant wait to see me! only for them to ghost me that very same afternoon, and ive done nothing.

theyre touched.
I’ve had them bring me to a wedding where ALL their friends and family were around and dump me two days later over something such as “you don’t text enough, I’m going to work things out with my ex I’ve tried twice to work things out with, I’m not over my ex”. Women want you to invest just enough so they can pull the rug out, I fully believe that. I’ve had women that I knew weren’t into me do everything to get me to invest so they could be the ones to pull the plug.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had them bring me to a wedding where ALL their friends and family were around and dump me two days later over something such as “you don’t text enough, I’m going to work things out with my ex I’ve tried twice to work things out with, I’m not over my ex”. Women want you to invest just enough so they can pull the rug out, I fully believe that. I’ve had women that I knew weren’t into me do everything to get me to invest so they could be the ones to pull the plug.
deffo some power trip involved, Ive had a couple where everything is going great, and on the day were progressing to s*x (hopefully that evening, she will message me something in the morning accusing me of saying something i never said, so she can get the final say in.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deffo some power trip involved, Ive had a couple where everything is going great, and on the day were progressing to s*x (hopefully that evening, she will message me something in the morning accusing me of saying something i never said, so she can get the final say in.
The problem is you eventually run out of people to have a power trip over. You only get so many chances in this life.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you eventually run out of people to have a power trip over. You only get so many chances in this life.
thats why theyre all drunk and miserable, 35+going to music festivals like their still 18, its pathetic