“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to proceed from here?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by RazzleDazzle
He comes back because of hope. That last ideal that takes for ever to kill off. Hope, i wish hope appeared in every situation but women. They don't deserve our hope, and it's rare that that hope happens.
Yes. I am hopeful. Why not?

I live for hope.

Maybe she is not worth my hope. Maybe she is. It really doesn;t matter. Every attractive woman I meet I give the chance to WOW me. Maybe she will, maybe she wont. I hope she does. I hope to find the ONE.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top