Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed after this flake?

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
So update..

She texted me Thursday to tell me that she was looking forward to choking on my d!ck, etc, etc, etc, we sexted for a short bit, etc, etc, etc. Then today I woke up to a text from her today..

Her: Heyy I'm sorry I need to reschedule. My move in date was moved up to tuesday and I am very busy packing
Me: That's cool. How about Wednesday or Thursday night?
Her: Okay thanks for understanding. Let's do Wednesday :)
Me: Good luck and have fun with the move!
Her: Thanks!

She IS moving, so I'm pretty sure it's a legit excuse.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not look like you set a definite date. All you said is Wednesday. Shoot her a text and tell her to come over at 7pm as you will be making dinner. Tell her to bring her favorite desert.

If she does not confirm the time do not reach out again ever. If she confirms the time tell her perfect see you then and don't reach out again.

She will either show up or will contact you to cancel again. If she cancels again. Be calm and then tell her maybe we will try again in a few months and you go cold and never reach out

Keep us posted. This will be a good teaching experience for guys on this forum on how volatile girls emotions are. She will either get with your program or she can take a hike and string along another chump

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not look like you set a definite date. All you said is Wednesday. Shoot her a text and tell her to come over at 7pm as you will be making dinner. Tell her to bring her favorite desert.

If she does not confirm the time do not reach out again ever. If she confirms the time tell her perfect see you then and don't reach out again.

She will either show up or will contact you to cancel again. If she cancels again. Be calm and then tell her maybe we will try again in a few months and you go cold and never reach out

Keep us posted. This will be a good teaching experience for guys on this forum on how volatile girls emotions are. She will either get with your program or she can take a hike and string along another chump
I wouldn’t do this if I was OP.

She should be the one to reach out and set a date since she’s the one that flaked. Twice now btw.

and no to making dinner either. She hasn’t done a damn thing to deserve that privilege. As a matter of fact, she should be the one offering to make dinner for messing about with OP.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So update..

She texted me Thursday to tell me that she was looking forward to choking on my d!ck, etc, etc, etc, we sexted for a short bit, etc, etc, etc. Then today I woke up to a text from her today..

Her: Heyy I'm sorry I need to reschedule. My move in date was moved up to tuesday and I am very busy packing
Me: That's cool. How about Wednesday or Thursday night?
Her: Okay thanks for understanding. Let's do Wednesday :)
Me: Good luck and have fun with the move!
Her: Thanks!

She IS moving, so I'm pretty sure it's a legit excuse.
I’m sure it is a legit excuse (sarcasm btw)

Listen OP, I think you are coming off as too eager setting up other dates right after she’s blown you off. If I was you, I would probably have just told her “cool let me when you free” and leave it at that. Let her be the one to propose another date.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure it is a legit excuse (sarcasm btw)

Listen OP, I think you are coming off as too eager setting up other dates right after she’s blown you off. If I was you, I would probably have just told her “cool let me when you free” and leave it at that. Let her be the one to propose another date.
He already mentioned Wednesday so I just want him to make sure a definite time is set so therr is no confusion

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
He already mentioned Wednesday so I just want him to make sure a definite time is set so therr is no confusion
After she said Wednesday I actually put an ok hand sign emoji before I said "good luck" to signify that Wednesday sounded good. It didn't show up on this forum for some reason. Since the date is several days away I prefer to text the day of with the time I want her to come over

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're fine at the moment. Don't overthink it. The last time she cancelled she hit you up, and this time she was willing to reschedule immediately and essentially reciprocated another day. If she would've said "I don't know" or "I'll have to let you know" when you offered wed/thurs, then it would be a bad sign. But since she didn't BS at all and immediately picked one of the two days you listed--not a bad sign. However, if she cancels on wed.. Bad sign.

Good luck and keep us updated.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also... remember that a woman may feel slutty after this... she may just be putting things off a bit to play hard to get and not feel too easy. Either way... let her know you’re interested and you’d like to see her but only after she reaches out... also remember this only works out if she comes after you. If you chase her it’s over.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After she said Wednesday I actually put an ok hand sign emoji before I said "good luck" to signify that Wednesday sounded good. It didn't show up on this forum for some reason. Since the date is several days away I prefer to text the day of with the time I want her to come over
I am a pretty busy guy so I don't do same day appointments and I like to set a specific time and place prior. You need to convey yourself to her as a high value male. Do not wait until the day of the date or she ia definitely going to flake again. Reach out to her and tell her you are tied up until 7pm or whatever time you choose and if that works for her. Let us know how she responds

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Hungout with her Wednesday and again tonight. Slight feelings for her if I'm being honest. Kinda hard to read her, but I'm overthinking it. She's into being called a "good little slvt" and kinky stuff like that, so I was thinking of hitting her up in a few days and saying "you've been such a good little slvt lately I want to take you out for sushi this weekend" and gauging her response.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hungout with her Wednesday and again tonight. Slight feelings for her if I'm being honest. Kinda hard to read her, but I'm overthinking it. She's into being called a "good little slvt" and kinky stuff like that, so I was thinking of hitting her up in a few days and saying "you've been such a good little slvt lately I want to take you out for sushi this weekend" and gauging her response.
Be careful and you need to think what those "feelings" are. In reality, you only hung out a few times with her and don't know each other that well. Often times, I see guys falling for what they perceive the gal to be in his eyes and not really how she is. So think about these other possible scenarios when you think like that:
- pvssy whooped
- In lust
- obsession
- fun with minimal hassle/resistance/convenience
- false idealistic perception that you have of her
Don't let the above cloud your judgement or feelings.
IMO, your turn will be over once she finds someone better.