"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to prepare

Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
daly city
I have read in David D'Angelo's newsletters (and other places) that one has to prepare himself to meet women. Now how would i go about doing that? How do i know what I'm going to say, especially since things may not go according to plan? Thanks for not flaming me, since we are all not pros here
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
18
Location
CO
Look your best, feel your best, and don't take it seriously. That's the key. Just be friendly and have fun at it.
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
In my opinion, David D. is writing that to make you buy his book.
I read his newsletter for a while and there are definitely some cool things in it, but it also made me paranoid regarding girls. Remember, he became an expert in psychology and he wants to sell his stuff.

Oh yeah, and listen to Serialized3!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Study 'cold approaches' - there is many threads on this topic.

And yes, I am a 'pro DJ':cool:
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
daly city
true true

i realized that david d is just trying to "sell" attraction while reading his newsletters...which are the same as the book (i got his book off ***** :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
daly city
true true

i realized that david d is just trying to "sell" attraction while reading his newsletters...which are the same as the book (i got his book off ***** :D and also sometimes i feel like HE wrote those newsletters, i don't know why, its just a feeling :confused:
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
And yes, I am a 'pro DJ':cool:
Spoken like someone who isn't.
 
Top