Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to politely turn a friend down!!!

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi DJs......I m in a slight dillema right now.....I just bought myself a new car which i worked hard for!!!......I was giving a friend of mine a lift today and he said he really like my car and might want to borrow it sometime....Now knowing the way he drives...i know he is gonna fuk it up!!!!

So how shud i politely refuse him next time he asks to borrow it!!...without coming acroos as an *******!!!

thanks for advice!!

Regards

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say that it's a brand new car, and that you'd like to break her in first. You're the new owner of a brand new car, and that means you have every right. If he gets all *****y about it, then it's his damn fault for being a dyck.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you look like an ******* if its your damn car?

If i had a brand new car and a friend wanted to drive it i wouldnt care what i look like and throw up a HELL NO..and plus, they wouldnt even ask me that..nor would ask it of them.

I wouldnt call this a dillemna at all. Its quite simple..and if your friend is normal..then it wont cause any issues.