Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to play a bad hand...

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Don Juans;

After a divorce from a 10 year marriage and a lifetime of being an AFC and an occasional, clueless and ignorant, Alpha I stumbled on Game, the Red Pill and all of it.

I was fascinated by how much of my life had been directed by the Old Rules and expectations: Several relationships that didn't last, one breakup that threw me into a deep long-term depression and a divorce that ended a marriage well after it stopped being real. I had hit rock bottom numerous times and was finally zeroed out. I was going to do it differently and be the best version of myself that I could be. I would work out, get my finances in order, and start living for me. Then I was betrayed by my immune system...

After experiencing problems (balance, left leg not working correctly), an MRI and a spinal tap led to a diagnosis of Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. As the name suggests, it is progressive. Every day is at least a little worse than the one before it. In 4 years, I have gone from a pretty healthy, active person to having poor balance, weakening muscles, and heat sensitivity that makes summer pretty awful. I have a halting gait, get tired easily, and frequently lose balance. I fall or nearly so at least once per day. Nerve damage has rendered my d$&ck all but useless. Oh, yeah I damn near piss myself somewhat regularly. There is no cure and medication/treatment at best alleviates and slows progression.

I am, for now, able to work full-time and support myself and my finances are in good shape. I am working to improve them and to develop some passive income streams but am limited by my own ignorance in that pursuit.

I am concerned that my condition will relegate my options for sex and companionship to tatted up 4's and less who have 3 kids from different fathers. You know the type.

So what are my options? Is there a way to play the hand I've been dealt in such a way that my life won't necessarily be devoid of a companion and someone to literally help me off the floor when I fall?

Thanks for your thoughts and insight.
(For reference, below is a recent picture.)

aviators.jpg

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with people who have multiple disabilities, and MS is a pretty common one. There are two types of disabled people; ones who succumb to the fact that they're disabled, and ones who see it as just one of life's annoyances.

These two types are extremely evident when it comes to the single men who are disabled. The ones who pout, bytch and moan don't get any pvssy. The ones who don't treat their disability as a burden are the ones who slay women. I've seen a variety of them. Some of them will stick with women who are disabled. Some of them date non-disabled women. The ones with non-disabled women are confident as fvck.

Women won't judge you based on what they see, they'll judge you based on how you make them feel and how you view yourself.