Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pick up women who are working

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a funny thing that happened to me for quite some time when I was out on the streets, in a mall and even at the train station: most women that clearly gave me all kinds of signals to let me know they wanted to meet me..were WORKING.

So what? You might think.

So that’s a DILEMMA my friend: because if you go into that store, she has to be artificially polite..be nice to to while she doesn’t even KNOW you.

But being polite and creating attraction are two VERY different things, so I did the silliest stuff just to find out how I could meet them while they were on the job..and I soon discovered that…

It's all about reverse engineering the whole customer-employee etiquette, so let me ask you:

What are the two most basic rules that ANY waitress, bartender, butler, etc. uses while on duty?
- Be friendly, but don't get personal (making the customer feel important but not telling all about your current issues, your sexlife, your hopes and dreams, etc.)
- Make the customer feel special so they'll come back

Yes, I know, VERY basic but think about: how can I get a female employee to talk with me in a way that creates attraction?

1. Don't be "friendly" (polite and that's it), BE personal! When you see them making a mistake? Tease them about it. Whenever there's a crazy, rude or funny customer other than you? Comment on him/her and ask them what they think about it. Ask them what they think is the nastiest thing they sell, what they personally recommend and not just because it’s the most expensive thing on the menu (or in the store). Ask them why they chose THAT place, of all places, to work at...and then if they want to make moves up the ladder. Remember: be picky, be challenging, playfully tease etc. and also important...introduce YOURSELF and make sure you remember their name.

2. It's also about frequency...at first you're just a face, but when you return? You can be THE face...by asking next time you visit for her name and if she's there, BEFRIEND the rest of the staff by asking them the same as above, and gossiping with them, joking around, being there after hours or before also does the trick because there's WAY more attention for you...ask names and make sure they remember yours. Not only will you be someone special to her and can have the store employees do you all kinds of favors – it’s also SOCIAL PROOF for every other woman who’s in the store/shop/diner which allows you to meet them much easier too!

3. Make THEM special...by helping them out just a liiittle bit every now and then, giving a tip to someone personally WHEN you leave (before it, it's buying attention...when leaving, it's showing gratitude) but what even works better is: showing TRULY how they're special by bringing things...the good old "cupcakes my mother made", "special premium candy from there and there" etc. and give it upon leaving the joint. This will surely make them remember you, it makes you the "loved regular." Remember: this is the GOLDEN RULE of social proof, whether it’s in a club, in a restaurant, in a store or whatever.
Final tip: ask their working hours, do your thing and "accidently" bump into them when they're done saying how you were just going to there and there or do blabla...a natural friend of mine taught me this and it works PERFECTLY: you build attraction during your visit to the place of business, make sure you're introduced to each other, know when she's done working, and get to the place right before she's done. (Don't stand there waiting though, wait around the corner and start walking as soon as you see her for example). Perfect way for instant dates: ... (name here), is that you? Wow..funny I run into while I'm (going somewhere you name here)..I thought you were done working hours ago! So, what are YOU going to do? (Her: blabla) oh that's so BORING! Let's have a drink (at neutral location) so you can wind down after work a little, it'll be fun...afterwards...walk her home and BAM!

If she needs to work ‘til 9 p.m., the only reason for you failing to instant date her then and there is if she went home early because she’s sick OR because you’re blind. Man, thinking back to all the good memories I have because of dating the working woman? Makes me wanna go out and do it again, so I’m out, bye!

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thank you for this tip. There's this really cute girl in the dining hall I go to, who smiled and held eye contact for just a little bit too long today...but she's working. So this gives me a couple ideas...