"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to pick up the chick everyone wants

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
So this chick i wanted, turns out to have been asked out a **** load. Theres one guy who i think really wants her. Everyones talking about her in school and ****.. I want to know how i can stand out from all these other dudes and pick this chick up. Should i ignore her and ****, she might just tell me to **** off then ahah. She seems pretty tight though and isnt a slut and **** which is good. So yer, some ideas to pick the chick up most guys want, and knows shes got something going for her. I only see her like once a day shes only in one of my classes.. And she sits up the front with her girl friend, me and my mate sit up back so we cant talk to them much.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
The trick to doing this is to know what it is that these other guys are probably doing. Once you know, you will be able to do DIFFERENT things, thus, seperating you from the pack.

More than likely, they will all try to hook up with her quickly. This, OR they might talk to her all the time (or whenever she calls their name), yet not make a move.

So what I would do in this situation is that I will go ahead and approach her, but making sure that it's casual and that I'm not making it too obvious that I'm trying to make a pass at her. So I would not compliment her, nor would I even use kino early on. If you feel comfortable and she seems to feel comfortable too, I would DEFINITELY GET HER DIGITS OR EMAIL. Then I would wait about 2 days to email her or 4 days to call her to schedule a get together. (And during this wait period, I wouldn't have conversations with her either.)

The important thing is that you've GOT to have a game plan, and stick to it. And center this game plan around seperating yourself from the rest of the pack.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
yep, the key is to be different from everyone else. If everyone is asking her out st8 away, then you wait it out, if everyone is being her friend then you become more manly around her.

More than likely everyone gives her too much attention, so you can be a DJ towards her when she works for your attention. Also don't smother her with your attention, when you earn something you appreciate it that much more, so don't just give her attention, but let her have a lot of it when she does something you like.

Don't act like an ***hole with your boy in the back of the room all lesson. If you've only got one class with her, you got to make it count
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I've got the same problem(not really a problem) with like 8 girls in different classes...Its ok, but I've got to concentrate on my grades first. Which I do an ok job at.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
*Cracks knuckles* All right... it is about time that I actually start dispensing advice again (plus... I have some time before I depart for the evening). Girls like these (the girls that every guy is sweating) are the easiest man and I will tell you why. There are so many guys after her, that she will have a difficult time deciding which one. Here is another thing... because there are so many guys after her, they all get small spots in her brain. Well... you want the big spot my friend... and this is how you do it. You are going to have to play the "unassuming" role, while making her interested at the same time. Everybody is suggesting to just wait it out... no, no... she is not going to become magically interested in you simply because you are the only guy pretending that she does not exist.

Do this: approach her, have a conversation. Make it light, playful, and enjoyable... and make it fairly brief (this will be the introductory conversation). Ask for her name and see if she asks you for yours. Then say something along the lines of "Well... *insert name* this has been a pleasant conversation... we have to conversate again another time." Leave... no number yet. You want your presence to marinate in her head. Now that you two know each other, you can wave at her if you see her in the hall, and if all is going well... she will do the same with some excitement. The reason why this works fairly well is because you did approach her (indicating some sort of interest) but you made it a simple conversation in which you made it appear as if you did not want anything but conversation (instead of talking to her... just for her number).

Here comes the bait part. Second or third time (second is most recommended) get her to have lunch with you one day. Now you are by each other lonesomes (for the most part... I mean it still is lunch). You have just seperated yourself champ... if lunch goes well, get the number and then it is game time.

Remember... sometimes you have to sneak under a woman's radar.

The Rules... Have Changed
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Im at the stage currently, that i have talked to her for 30 min at lunch. Shes in my mahts class, when we see eatchother round school, we always smile etc. Except i dont know what her situation is with regards to the other guys chasing her, she might even be going out with one of them i dont know :/.. I know a few of my friends have asked her out and gotten rejected... I dont speak to her in maths cause she sits up front with her girl friend and i sit up back with my mate.. Im not sure if shes interested in me, i might try some kino, what u recon. Shes also new, which is why i think everyone wants her, theres one guy who i kinda know who wants her and rumours are he is going to ask her out or sum ****. So yer what u recon, is it even worth me getting her number ? I asked her in my 30 min chat what her weekends like and she works a lot. I saw her at a party on saturday night and i didnt aproach cause all these AFCs were surrounding her, we did however get to smile at eatchother but that was it. I have also heard she is a **** tease :? how do i deal with this situation
 
Top