Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pick up ("sarge") alone in a nightclub?

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few guys in here saying they prefer to go out to night clubs etc alone to pick up girls but just how do you do this? If I bump in to a girl or meet someone and start talking great, it's on. But that usually happens while I'm dancing or chatting with friends. So my question is how can you do it alone? Especially without seeming like 'that creepy guy'? If you know what I mean? You're probs not gonna leave with the first girl you speak to so you don't wanna seem like some creep that has no friends and is just bothering girls all night. :/ I doubt I'd go out alone but just wondering :) thanks.

Bizzle

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd recommend NOT DOING IT.

If you go out alone, you have no social value. Chicks will pick this up in 2 seconds.

You need to go out with friends and look like you're having a good time.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. When I'm having fun with friends and 'accidentaly' bumped in to girls or pulled them in to our little 'zone' that's when I've had the most luck. When you lose your friends for an hour or so it's bad enough lol I couldn't imagine going to a club alone

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to love going out alone (2008-2010) it's really easy and fun, howeve rin those days I was in "Hunt Mode" so my mission was to kill something if you knwo what i mean

:crackup:

Typically what I would do is walk in the venue.

Hit the bathroom to make sure I was on point

Scope the place

Get a drink/start talking to people

Don't be the lame wallflower talk to random people/chicks/dudes etc raise your social proof it's truly easy

However these days I rather go out with a wing, because its more motivating but my most epic moments always happend solo

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it. It might be painful at first but all great growth comes outside your comfort zone.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go out to nightclubs alone a vast majority of the time since I don't have a reliable, good wing and haven't really been looking for one.

Going out alone really puts your social value in a hole. Very few guys go out alone. Females almost always notice and ask if you are there alone or ask where are your friends. The times I went out with others or especially with a girl, I've noticed females are much more receptive.

Hanging out with a bad wing or group of people can hurt your pick up as much as going out alone though. They can really actively and passively c0ckblock you and sabotage you. If you have a decent wing, I wouldn't recommend going out alone to bars.