Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pick up flings?

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are good ways to pick someone up on the spot for a one-night stand or the like? I'm mainly interested in how this is done outside the nightlife environment, in locations that are drug- and alcohol-free.

AgentRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
beaches, grocery stores if your good, but all just depend on your openness and the way you can communicate and send out the right signals.. most women wont go for one night stands.. but they will drop panties on the 3rd day

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AgentRice said:
beaches, grocery stores if your good, but all just depend on your openness and the way you can communicate and send out the right signals.. most women wont go for one night stands.. but they will drop panties on the 3rd day
Well, I was interested learning the communication and signal methods in question that lend themselves to seducing someone outright on the spot.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
Well, I was interested learning the communication and signal methods in question that lend themselves to seducing someone outright on the spot.

You get her number, which leads to a date, which leads to sex, which you can then not call her back ever to make it feel more like a ONS.

But approaching a girl on the street and lead it to sex that very day? Im not sure that happens often. She would have to feel very safe to be willing to be alone with you after just meeting.

ONS happen at parties and bars

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
You get her number, which leads to a date, which leads to sex, which you can then not call her back ever to make it feel more like a ONS.
Very cute. But, unfortunately, your attempt at humor isn't of much interest.

Five To One said:
But approaching a girl on the street and lead it to sex that very day? Im not sure that happens often. She would have to feel very safe to be willing to be alone with you after just meeting.
If you don't know how it's done, that's perfectly okay, but I'm asking for advice from people who do know how it's done.

For the record, I'm quite aware it's somewhat low-percentage compared to other situations.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONLINE VIA THE NET DATING SITES.........

Other spontaneous reactions occur at a concert............but at any venue of your choice REAL one night stands take place at around 2:00AM otherwise it takes a good 4-6 hours of several venue changes to truly reach one night stand worthy.

Very few men on her can day game a chic at a grocery store and have sex with here in like an hour........its too tough for the majority to do........REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY BRAG ABOUT OR ARE ABOUT TO WRITE/POST.........its just too long sargin women for a one niter........espcially if she is aware of your agenda.

Solid rapport works with time exposure.............

Fastest way............ummmm rent a protitute.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of women out there looking for action, but you'll need to take some initiative in order to find the majority of them. Sometimes you'll get lucky and one will move in next door, most of the time you'll need to be proactive.

Online: Easy way to find them, but you'll probably find the easy pickings in your city within the first month of being on whatever dating site you're using. Don't worry, in a couple months there will be a fresh crop to pick. When I use these, I hit them every few months to find the new crop and it's humerous to see which of the old crop and still hanging around.

Bars: I know you say you wish to avoid these, but these are still good places to find one nighters. Sure, sometimes you go fishing and don't find anything worth keeping, but it's still a worthwhile pursuit.

Apartments: Make friends who live in apartments so you can meet the tennents. These places are time efficient. There will almost always be one good pick in any decent sized apartment building. Use kids, dogs, or whatever as an excuse to talk to them if you're a little on the shy side. It really doesn't matter. These probably won't be true ONS, but it's easy to make FBs this way as the girls are often married or have bfs that are underacheivers.

House Parties: I'll admit I haven't been to one of these in quite a while, but I can tell you that going to these things is highly productive. I'd find these things out of the city and all the locals knew each other. I think showing up at these things as an outsider is especially productive. Almost every timeI've been to one of these things some chick has wanted to bang me. Just make sure it's not a sausage fest before going out to BFE.

That's plenty to get going

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
Very cute. But, unfortunately, your attempt at humor isn't of much interest.
I wasnt joking. Thats how it goes.

And read the posts people are leaving, its not going to go from grocery store to bedroom, it just doesnt happen. Theres no street approach method out there that aims for sex right then and there. You just approach and go from there.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
There are plenty of women out there looking for action, but you'll need to take some initiative in order to find the majority of them. Sometimes you'll get lucky and one will move in next door, most of the time you'll need to be proactive.

Online: Easy way to find them, but you'll probably find the easy pickings in your city within the first month of being on whatever dating site you're using. Don't worry, in a couple months there will be a fresh crop to pick. When I use these, I hit them every few months to find the new crop and it's humerous to see which of the old crop and still hanging around.

Apartments: Make friends who live in apartments so you can meet the tennents. These places are time efficient. There will almost always be one good pick in any decent sized apartment building. Use kids, dogs, or whatever as an excuse to talk to them if you're a little on the shy side. It really doesn't matter. These probably won't be true ONS, but it's easy to make FBs this way as the girls are often married or have bfs that are underacheivers.
Hmm...I've never seriously entertained the idea of doing online dating, but I suppose it's worth a shot.

I'll see how the apartments thing goes. I don't get to know ahead of time who'll be a worthwhile friend and who lives where, but I'll do what I can.

Thanks.

Five To One said:
I wasnt joking. Thats how it goes.

And read the posts people are leaving, its not going to go from grocery store to bedroom, it just doesnt happen. Theres no street approach method out there that aims for sex right then and there. You just approach and go from there.
Let's not ass-u-me that I am necessarily talking specifically about grocery stores. If you find that venue impractical, take the matter up with AgentRice, who suggested them. I merely asked for high-percentage methods of seducing someone outright on the spot (NOT how to ask them out on dates) if I am in a place that is not a nightlife/party environment and is drug- and alcohol-free.

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
Let's not ass-u-me that I am necessarily talking specifically about grocery stores. If you find that venue impractical, take the matter up with AgentRice, who suggested them. I merely asked for high-percentage methods of seducing someone outright on the spot (NOT how to ask them out on dates) if I am in a place that is not a nightlife/party environment and is drug- and alcohol-free.
Dang, cool it dude. He was just trying to help. You're not going to have any ONS being a dbag. :nono: