Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pick up a waitress - Ser3 style

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, since I need some distraction away from a term paper I've been working on all day, I'm going to (finally) post a "field report" about how I gamed a waitress the other day.

I usually don't write these, primarily because I usually forget what I said, or they are nothing out of the ordinary. However, this one is pretty much a perfect example of how to game a waitress.

So, I spent all Wednesday snowboarding up in the mountains, drinking all day, all that good stuff. To pay back my friend who drove, I take him out to get some food at a local wing place (NOT Hooters!). When we meet our server, I notice she's a really cute chick. I'll give her a HB7.5 for you ratings junkies out there.

Nothing really happened while my friend and I ate our meal, as I wasn't really considering gaming the waitress yet (snowboarding tiredness and alcohol destroys my initiative).

At some point, I made a compliment on the waitress' cool hair (it is layered and colored interestingly), and asked her if I could see it, so I played with her hair a little bit. Since I give off more of a grizzly adams vibe than a gay hairdresser vibe, I took her letting me play with her hair as a sign of interest. Game on.

So after the waitress leaves, my buddy (a mack who had already #closed a girl on the slopes that day) knows that I'm going to try to game her, so as a friendly wager he bets that I can't pick her up. I'm usually averse to macking on girls that work as waitresses because I think they're just being nice to get a tip, but I figured why not, I had already gotten an IOI.

When she comes back with the check, the conversation goes something like this:
*S3 notices her nametag says "Reynold"*
S3: Hey, you don't look like a "Reynold", did you forget your nametag today?
HB: Yeah, I was in a rush today blah blah... (I told you guys I forget dialouge)
S3: Well then what's your real name?
HB: Lauren.
S3: So what do you like to do for fun, Lauren?
HB: Well, I like to go out...
S3: That's all? That sounds kind of boring...
HB: Well, I like to read, too.
S3: Ahh, a girl after my own heart! You just earned two points!
HB: *giggles* So what do you like to do for fun?
S3: *points at ski pass on his pants* I live to ski and board up in the mountains.
HB: That's cool.
S3: Well Lauren, I think you're a cute girl, I'd like to hang out with you sometime, what is your number?
HB: Number
S3: Right on, I'll give you a call sometime this weekend.
HB: :)

The funny thing is that I fully expected this to turn into a fuckup report, because since I was in the mode of tipping $1 or $2 at the bar all day, I accidentally left the girl a $2 tip on a $25 meal. :woo: If I was a chick, I would never go out with some cheapskate that left a 5% gratuity. However, I called her up tonight, and she was nothing but cool. We're going to hang out this week :rockon:

I'm sure I've left some things out of the report, but that's a pretty faithful recollection of the events. And that's how it's done.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Nice job. (Also maybe she would have felt like you were buying her had you left a big tip. So maybe the small one was smart. ;) )

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth man! Yeah T-Roy is right, u left the right tip.
Keep it up.