"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

how to pick a hot chick at the mall

Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
I wanna know hot to pick a chick at the mall ... how you guys search in this website for info about that ? ... any suggestions on sarging at the mall ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I'd start off with completing the DJ Boot Camp. You should find a wealth of information contained in there. Oh, and to search the site - see that little purple box near the top right of the screen? To the left of "home" and to the right of "f.a.q". It says "search". Click it.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
I'm bored and can't sleep so I'm actually going to give you a couple of tips.

There are many ways to PU girls in the mall. Now MrNiceGuy you have to be ready to change yourself. You see, it is not that some have the willpower to change and others do not.. it is that some are willing to change and others are not. So if you are one of these AFC (read the post to newbies and try to search to find outwhat it means) minds recently free'd from the Matrix of Women's Games then you are ready to move on. Judging from your name I'm guessing that you are generally tagged as a "Nice Guy" and that you are under the impression that nice guy's finish last then you need to read the post in the bible written by Pook regarding Jerks, followed up by the movie starring Jackie Chan, "Mr. Nice Guy". Now I'm sure your you are a very compitent individual who just needs to be guided in the right direction. Therefore, you need to ask yourself is this:

If your grandmother was a sewing machine how many waffles would it take to shingle a doghouse, True or False?

I hope I could be of some help, and a "late" welcome to the board from me;).
 
Top