Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to overcome impotence!

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an important subject for any male.
Most everybody has had this happened to them, where it just won't get up no matter how hard you try.

He, I've have this happened to me the first night with THE best women I've ever had... She's 18, I'm 27 :p .We were entering the hotel room and I saw it was the room number 13 :cuss:
Hehe, needless to say my mind started wondering "what if it didn't work???" :eek:
Well, guess what? It didn't :( . Good thing the next times were amazing and I made it up for her (and for me of course).

But it was one of the hardest experience (no pun intended) that I ever had to go through. I even started thinking my whole life was going to be like that! The next few times I've struggled a bit, with other women too. All because I couldn't stop thinking "I MUST get an erection, or else, she'll think I'm impotent and no longer want to **** with me!!!".

I've reasearched a lot, and I can tell you guys that THIS is the key:

The MORE you focus on getting a hard on, the less you'll be able to get one. You need to FOCUS on the sensations, on the girl naked in front of you, don't "Imagine" ****ing her in your mind, that doesn't work.
Just FEEL her, feel her body, touch her, suck her and above all, try to relax and be in the moment fully.

Erection is NOT something you THINK about and have. It's something that HAPPENS to males when they feel horniness. You CAN'T control it because the center of the brain that manages when we get erections is part of the AUTONOMOUS central nervous system. The key word here is AUTONOMOUS.
The same way you can't command your d¡ck to stand up, you are not able either to say, rise your heart rate by will (not by running of course), you can't tell your stomach to secrete more gastric acid.

So, understand that, you don't control the erection, you control it by influencing in your mental state. Which must be one of relaxation and horniness. If you have that, it's guaranteed that at least you have a physical problem (99% of the cases in young people are mental), you'll have an erection in no time :cheer: !!!!!!