Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Not Get Used

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.

I have seriously wondering about this. Most relationship's I have been, I date a girl for about 2-3 months and seem like the perfect guy, flowers for anniversaries etc. But I never get any of the goods. How fast should I move on getting them? At what point should I just cut loose and NEXT her? How do you set up a situation where you can fool around, making her feel comfortable and not like a slvt?

I am very sick and tired of being used as the nice guy. I should get a piece of the pie and most girls I date are virgins and have morals. Everytime though, right after me comes a guy who can get my GOODS within like a week and I am like where did the freaking morals / ethics go?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Okay.

I have seriously wondering about this. Most relationship's I have been, I date a girl for about 2-3 months and seem like the perfect guy, flowers for anniversaries etc. But I never get any of the goods. How fast should I move on getting them? At what point should I just cut loose and NEXT her? How do you set up a situation where you can fool around, making her feel comfortable and not like a slvt?

I am very sick and tired of being used as the nice guy. I should get a piece of the pie and most girls I date are virgins and have morals. Everytime though, right after me comes a guy who can get my GOODS within like a week and I am like where did the freaking morals / ethics go?
You start to decrease seeing her and stuff when it becomes obvious that shes not AFC over you anymore. If she doesnt start to become AFC again, it's most likely over.

Try to stay away from expensive presents, and stay in the sentimental value range (IE: handpicked flower, card, etc).

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude all this card and flowers bullsh1t is your demise.

Dude you need to make some moves. Whats the point of going on a date if your not making any moves?

What i dont understand is how you can be with a chick for 2 months and not MAKE ANY MOVES.

Grow some balls, bro.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take risks, dude! On dates, go fr the goodnight kiss, and spend some periods of time just kinda avoiding them so they're wondering if they did something wrong...keep 'em guessing, play with em, don't just be their b!tch who gets em flowers and cards.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question you're really asking is:

"I'm being an AFC and getting nothing, and then other guys are being DJs and getting laid. What do I do?"

Seems pretty obvious to me.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah Guys.

I make plenty of moves in those 2 months and I do walk away with makeouts and feeling them up and sh1t. My thing is that yeah I need to cut out the flower BS. I am trying it on a girl right now and so far so good. But evertime I am about to hit it ... BOOM! Nada. We split and a week later some chump gets the cherry.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We split and a week later some chump gets the cherry.
Obviously he's not that much of a chump

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually he is.

I saw him and he is ugly as hell. All girls said the same thing. Its just that he is new and exciting.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, maybe HE is the DJ, not you. He got it in a week, you didn't even get close in 2 months.

C'mon now, you got like 300+ posts, you should be past AFC tendencies. You should of known the first time you came to this site that nice guys don't get play, it's the guys that aren't afraid to stand up to a girl and tease her, etc.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, posts don't mean $hit.

I stopped with the nice guy routine and like I said the current girl I am hitting it with but I was more contemplating on those other times back in the day. I am definitely writing those of as AFC mistakes.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just that he is new and exciting.
I think the problem was losin the girls interest level. Yes, the new chump must have been exciting. My advice is to just shift up the relationship every once in a while. take her on that roller coaster ride. Be new and exciting all the time, and her interest level should stay high. There are tons of articles on it, and Im sure you can find some other ideas rather than flowers and cards. (Im not sayin those were the only things u did, but u know.)

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how not to get used, don't do favours for her. If you do favours for her, make sure you're getting something out of it. This is crucial in the beginning of a relationship if you want to avoid being used. The beginning of the relationship does alot to set the tone for the rest of the relationship. If you bow down to her and obey her every whim in the beginning then that's how things will probably be for awhile. For example, if you don't want to be stuck giving your girl rides all over town, then don't give her any without getting something in return, like food, gas $$, back rub, whatever. She'll get the idea that she's not royalty and that she can't get whatever she wants from you, either she'll accept this or she won't. If she accepts it then you probably won't get used, if she doesn't accept it, dump her, because she'd probably try and use you.
You don't necessarily have to be as harsh as I set forth, the harsher you are and the less you are willing to do without something in return, the quicker YOU will get bored of her. The less harsh you are and the more willing you are to do something for her the quicker SHE will get bored of you. Try to find what's best for you.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you kidding?

dont give ****. EVER. give only when you been with someone for a minute now, and then give only somethin small...

my girl (for 8 months) has only ever gotten a teddy bear from me (after 2 months), but i got a cologne for christmas, money for my b-day, she pays for our dates sometimes, gas money, things like that...

i didnt even get her a gift for christmas, so when her mom asked her "so wheres YOUR gift" she said "umm he didnt give me one" and her mom jawed her out talkin bout she so stupid, blah blah blah...my girl said she didnt care cuz it made her happy to buy me somethin...

even my f-uck buddy gives me $20 for gas EVERY SINGLE TIME just to go over, and if im hungry she gives me another $20...its crazy now that i think about it...if i need gas i just tell her "damn i wanna see u but nevermind cuz i dont got gas" then shell be like "oh u know i always got u", so i get money and p-ussy...whats better then that...

but buddy above me is right, the way u act in the beginning sets the tone for the rest of the relationship, whether it be ur **** buddy or ur girl...

basically, be selfish...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually he is.

I saw him and he is ugly as hell. All girls said the same thing. Its just that he is new and exciting.
Tah dah, that is your problem.

If that is why she did that, then you need to be exciting and keep her entertained more. Making her work a little bit instead of giving in.

Changing the amount of time you talk to/see her and things like that, never being completly constant so she doesn't feel like she knows you and has you down.

Anything else I would say would have been said before, but that is the basic idea.