“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

how to not get attached

Triangulo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
MASS
How do you guys avoid getting attached to a girl? I have had bad experiences regarding this. I have gotten hurt before , and i wish i didnt get attached too easily. Since my past couple relationships (which i got hurt), i have however, learned from the not so pleasant experiences. I was just curious what do you guys do to not like a girl too much?
How do you remind yourself that most women are evil and that everything is a game?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Just make sure to keep in mind that there's like a billion of women on this planet, some good some bad some ugly, but all unique, however not all women are evil!!! Don't ever think that. Women are beautiful bro, without them life would suck. Anyways mathematically speaking odds are so badly against you finding your ideal woman, that's why it's okay to mess around. So what I recommend is that you have a rotation of women, 2-3 that you are close to and always 6-7 prospects on the side. The more girls you have around you, less special they become to you as they have to share your attention (similar example... parents who have one kid get so attached to him that they often spoil him and he always gets his way, but if that little boy has brothers all of a sudden he has to compete for his parents attention and love, and does not always gets his way). Similar with this, once you have more chicks there's less chance you will get attached to only one
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
There is a slight difference to attachment and the dreaded oneitis.
Attachment in a relationship, especially sex is natural. This is due to attraction, emotions and bio chemical reactions. When you are attached to something you know it, but that attachment does not completely cloud your judgement.

Oneitis is when you are blinded by sex, emotion and your d!ck, along with the bio chemical rush that comes from being infatuated with someone. At this point this is when you start to think foolish thoughts of extremely long term plans, deepening the relationship and taking her home to meet the folks, just after the first date.

What you want to aviod is getting oneitis, that will screw with you in ways I shutter to remember. The best way to do it is base your actions on logic. If you are doing something to satisfy a wild emotional urge, its most certainly a bad idea. I once had serious oneitis. It was a bad time for me and I had to keep telling myself that I broke it off for good reasons. So like a lot of guys I dragged my butt here, just by chance really and read the stuff here. There are plenty of posts out there from great and small on all these ways to ease the feeling of oneitis. The only way to be immune to it is when you actually face it and deal with all the emotions but make a desicion that you will feel much better by doing the hard thing of breaking off the oneitis. You date other gals, resist the urges to fall back into the old ways and one day it just goes away. Of course banging different girls helps speed that up in ways you wouldn't believe.

So look face your attachment or if it is that bad your oneitis. Just get ready for a hard road, but you know deep down when an attachment has gone to far and is blinding you. Everyone does really some just give in. When you choose to fight it and break the attachment no matter how hard you become stronger for it, and more confident. What more could a DJ ask?

-Grey Fox
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
i have to sympathize, cause i too experience the same damn thing.... it's so annoying.

It's like attachment, jealousy, anger, yearning....mixed into one.....all negative.

I usually become friends with girls i dont see any future with.

I have a theory.... i guess it's because men , by nature, are competitive, and when you see your not winning her, it's a total let down that makes you want her even more, creating 'attachment'.

I dont experience feelings of 'attachment' if the 'breakup' is on my terms. For example, i hooked up with this girl, and she n me were getting on preety well...nothign very serious, but definately mutual attraction. Then all-of-a-sudden, i find out she slept with another friend of mine... that made me feel attachment, jealousy, anger, yearning, etc, and i wanted to keep trying to get back with her, id hang out with her, try and flirt,etc.... but i guess the feelings showed, and it didnt work.....and im kina glad, cause shes quite the village bicycle.

Many ppl will tell you, 'time' will help you get over it. I think the way i get over it, is when i find aother girl to hook up with ....and the cycle continuew :).

Cheers
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Everyone experiences that, its natural!

Read the thread about ONEITIS that is under my signature. It helped me alot. The basic is just go out with your friends, always stay active in your own life.

I would always get a girl. Lay some C+F on her, have a great time, open doors for her after I bust on her, KINO, then she would have a high IL and then everything would go downhill because I CALLED HER WAY TO MUCH!!

Its a trap. So hold your ground and stay the challenge that she loves.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Oneitis=small choice of women.

When do you have an "i don't care about women" or "i don't fall in love with women easily" attitude?
Easy

When you are spoiled as far as women go. When you have enough of them to choose from to become picky... so you don't stick like glue to the first one that you have a chance with.


Or in the immortal words of that whatshisname Jackass MTV idiot:

"Monogamy is for people who can't get chicks."
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
**** other girls
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
1. See lots of other women.

2. Tip from Silverwex: think back to your last dose of oneitis. Do you still feel the same way about her? Probably not. You'll get over this one soon as well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
attachment blows my friend. yeah its nice to feel a little love, but fvck that. get other girls. don't speak to her on the phone every day. don't go all emotional. treat her like a dog, dont show too much respect. I lose all my respect to a girl after i've fvcked her on the first date. she ain't nothing but a bytch to me. I cant fall in love with a girl that gives it up that quick, even if she was a virgin before i hit it.
there are too many women to get attached at a young age, too little time as well.
meet new people, talk to many girls, everywhere.
yeah its nice to spend time with an attached girlfriend and do things, but i've got friends to spend time with. peace out
 
Top