Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to NEVER GET TURNED DOWN FOR DATES

MindNsoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. ALWAYS GIVE HER THE OPTION BETWEEN 2 DAYS, AND SAY THE REST OF THE WEEK YOU'RE BUSY.. IE..
(I've been meeting to see you, so since I'll be in your area lets grab a bite on Monday or Wednesday night)

2. TRY NOT GO GO OUT ON FRI, SAT OR SUN. for a first date, second or third date. remember you're a Master DJ, you've got tooooo much going on in your life and on the weekends. You're life is full of exciting things, and if she's can prove to be intersting enough maybe you'll make some time for her.

3. If you give her the options (see section 1 above) and she is not available, ask her what days she is, and TRY to stick to rule 2, unless there is no choice.

4. If she turns down both days of options you gave her. MAKE HER REGRET IT by saying,

"alright cool I understand, I just had these tickets to the Yankee playoffs or Supperbowl ( or something exciting, game, show, theater, etc) so thought I would ask, but I'll take my friend as I originaly planed. but listen, I'VE GOT TO RUN NOW anyway cause got a few things to do so give me a call when you have the time.

If she' like most b!tches she will likely call you back to say, she can now go. but that's why you have to make sure you originaly said I'VE GOT TO GO and THAT YOU'RE ALREADY PLANNING TO TAKE SOMEONE ELSE, so just tell her it's too late and you've just confirmed your new plans.

I assure you, she will think twice the next time you GIVE HER OPTIONS for going out, because she'll have negative feelings associated with having said no from the last time because she thinks she missed out on something great.

Last edited:

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
tight tip...no doubt...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How to NEVER GET TURNED DOWN FOR DATES "

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to NEVER GET TURNED DONW FOR DATES?

Easy: NEVER ASK A WOMAN TO GO OUT ON A DATE; NEVER TRY.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl turns down a date..or tries to make up an excuse for not going and this girl does not counter-offer another day (she's still interested) - tell her "alright, that's cool.. I'll go out with you another day" and do not call back 5 days straight.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i ask a girl out and she says "no" for whatever reason, and fails to counter-offer, i instantly next.

when i have dated chicks with high IL, if they cant make it, they are straight up. they will say something like, "gee id really like to go but i cant for X reason, but maybe we could X instead," or some variance of that.

if they really have high interest, they will be afraid that they will lose u by turning u down. bcuz of this, they will give some type of positive response or counter-offer to let it be known that they're not blowing u off.

on the other hand, i have found that girls with low IL will not counter-offer. they are blowing off ur advances for a reason. if she says no and doesnt counter-offer or any variance of that, move on. only calling back a few days later with another offer makes u look desperate and needy.

and if she does have hi IL but wont counter-offer bcuz she's shy or reserved or whatver, next her anyway. she's prob an insecure individual who ur gonna have to spoonfeed for conversation material when ur out anyway.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"alright cool I understand, I just had these tickets to the Yankee playoffs or Supperbowl ( or something exciting, game, show, theater, etc) so thought I would ask, but I'll take my friend as I originaly planed. but listen, I'VE GOT TO RUN NOW anyway cause got a few things to do so give me a call when you have the time.

If she' like most b!tches she will likely call you back to say, she can now go. but that's why you have to make sure you originaly said I'VE GOT TO GO and THAT YOU'RE ALREADY PLANNING TO TAKE SOMEONE ELSE, so just tell her it's too late and you've just confirmed your new plans.

I assure you, she will think twice the next time you GIVE HER OPTIONS for going out, because she'll have negative feelings associated with having said no from the last time because she thinks she missed out on something great. [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...I agree with everything except for this last tip. If you the only way you can get a HB's attention is by telling her you have tickets to the Superbowl or World Series, then she's an money hungry, attention *****. Last time I checked, these byatches aren't work talking to unless your screaming in pleasure when she's on her back. Don't put up with stupid *****es guys, if her interest level is not there get rid of her instead of being AFC and "hoping and waiting" for something to happen.

PIMP

MindNsoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was exadurating about the playoff or supperbowl thing bro..

You can use something else. like tickets to a comedy show..