Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to NEVER forget your DJ skills... Use this tip! Good read!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right some of you may find the piece of advice im about to give you a bit weird/unusual or just plain stupid! But ive been through a fair bit over the past few weeks and ive thought about all the excellent stuff ive learnt from this site and heres how i remember a lot of it - in a matter of seconds!

Right imagine a Cab (new york taxi cab, london cab or whatever!) and its name is NM and there's four of em!

What do you get? 4 CAB NM - four cabs with the name NM written all over em!

What do you mean silverwex?! You may ask. Are you off your head? No fellow DJ's, and AFC's, im not!

4 CAB NM

Right 4 stands for 4 x C's:

- Confidence: THE key to being a DJ - be confident in yourself, what you do, what and how you say things etc. This is crucial!

- Challenge: If you're not a challenge to a girl, you may aswell forget it! Always cut off your DJ supply to her when the conversation is on a high note! It'll make her want you even more! Same with anything in life! Once you're having a good time and it's suddenly stopped you want it even more!

- ****y (+ Funny): Be ****y and funny with her! Check out the rest of this site for examples - there are lots! It makes her laugh and at the same time makes you look cool, confident, relaxed and in control!

- Charm: Be careful with this! Use too much of it and you look desperate, but use it correctly and you're in there! Complimenting is a form of charm so use compliments sparingly. And if possible, dont compliment her directly. e.g. Wow your hair! I like girls with hair that silky and smooth! NOT - I love your hair!

Ok so we've covered the C part of CAB NM, so what does the rest of the word "CAB" stand for silverwex?

- Assertiveness: - Know what you want and go about getting it! Nothing is gonna stop you! You have your principles and that's all that matters - what anyone else says or does doesnt faze you! This also makes you look confident.

- Badboy (image): - Think Colin Farrell here! A badboy gets what he wants when he wants, and he doesnt give a damn what anyone thinks of him! He's wild and free and speaks his mind! Dont overdo this though as you could come across as being a prick! Take it easy with this one.

Ok, silverwex, what does NM stand for?

- Never: - A bit of a vague one but NEVER give a woman a straight answer unless its a NO! If she says: "Wanna go for a drink tonight?" answer with "I dunno, I might be a bit busy - ill let you know later!" or "Hmmm, well are you good enough to spend time with me?!" or "Maybe... maybe not!". Always say these with a smile or else she'll think you're being too serious - this is also a variation of being a challenge so it's very important!

- Mysterious: - Same as being a challenge really, but never rant and rave on about yourself! Keep some things secret from her and make her work to find out the real you! If you tell her her life story on the first date you may aswell forget it! She'll get bored as hell and you'll be shot down! So keep an air of mystery about you!

And that's it really! Hope it works for you guys! Remember: being confident and a challenge are the most important of traits to have! Oh crap - i forgot Kino! Ah well ill let you put that into the equation somewhere!

Oh look theres my taxi! 4 CAB NM... yeah drop me down own please! Ive some ladies to DJ!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Agh...it hursts even TRYING to remember that. If it works for you, great...it pretty much encompasses the whole game. But I don't think I could use that acronym. Too many damned Cs. :D

For me, it's a lot simpler than that:

I define myself and my existence.
I answer to no one but myself.
I am in control of my thoughts/feelings, not vice-versa.
I do things because I want to, not because I feel I need to.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah microphone, that sounds good but you're forgetting the B - for badboy.

Its just a guide tho so do what ya want with it. :D

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does everyone else think of my method?

Im open to criticism... and compliments! :D

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always remeber my game by just thinkin
to myself "U gotta keep your hoez in competiton mode" lol..the ****y and funny ..confidence part and so on goes without sayin

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good method for remembering pretty much anything as well.