"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to move from first date to girlfriend

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Most of the time, I’ve found, women are pretty aggressive about being the GF. My previous GF, literally grabbed my phone & posted our relationship on social media. You’ll know when she wants to make it ‘official ‘.
Thank you. I'll just chill
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
If she agrees to go on the second date, just go with the flow and continue to date her and get to know her more.

It should be at least 4 weeks of seeing each other, before she brings up "the talk"
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
If she agrees to go on the second date, just go with the flow and continue to date her and get to know her more.

It should be at least 4 weeks of seeing each other, before she brings up "the talk"
Okay, I'll do just that. Thanks
 
Top