"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

how to message women (to get a date)

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
521
Reaction score
563
Age
33
my personal approach is to just have a normal conversation like i would with a guy - asking them about their goals, work, interests. it creates a frame of them qualifying to me, to show im not just sold on their looks. my responses are concise and emotionally dry/low effort....i dont flirt and there isnt much of a 'polarity' or attempt to attract; just attemting to get to know them and guage their interest. the only 'attraction' i create is by replying late and mentioning high value things about my life IF they ask...i always match their effort, response time and generally write less than they do. my aim is simply to convey that i am on the same level as them socially by matching their investment, effort and response times...and by disregarding their beauty

after a few days/weeks of low effort back and forth messaging...if they convey enough interest with their replies then i will ask them out for a drink.
im interested in everyone elses approach to messaging women, so leave your feedback/tips below
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I def don't spend that much time/energy getting a date.

I create a "foundational" rapport and initial commonality with the girl. I always sexualize the convo early on to make sure she sees me with those eyes. I am also direct with my approach and let her know what the plan is. I don't give her options or ask for her input.

Then she either complies or I move on.

So like I said, this all happens rather quickly. Def not several days, or worse weeks unless I am traveling and I can't schedule a meet-up.

I also don't do drinks. You are literally asking for the same thing as the other 97% of the competition. You are literally one more guy in the vast ocean of her options. Be creative, and for that first "date" put some effort into it (doesn't mean spending money btw, most of my first dates are free and leave an imprint in her memory).


Modern Man Advice
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Nah don’t do all that shvt. Too much.

I have a full script in my signature. Ask an open ended question then get right into it:

“Tell me about it over a drink?”
 

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
521
Reaction score
563
Age
33
I think the fast approach works fine with lower smv girls (6s and 7s), but my approach is tailored to higher smv girls (8s and 9s). moving fast will be seen as thirsty, but taking time will be seen as intriguing and convey options

if any of you are consistently dating 'prime smv' women (age 19-24...and 8+ in looks) then let me know if you agree/disagree
 
Last edited:

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2022
Messages
43
Reaction score
46
Age
30
I think the fast approach works fine with lower smv girls (6s and 7s), but my approach is tailored to higher smv girls (8s and 9s). moving fast will be seen as thirsty, but taking time will be seen as intriguing and convey options

if any of you are consistently dating 'prime smv' women (age 19-24...and 8+ in looks) then let me know if you agree/disagree
It's like driving a car you stop at the red lights and proceed when they turn green. You're patient, you aren't desperate, you don't need anything, yet you want what you want so you move stuff forward, gradually.

This girl that I probably will bang sunday has threw the kitchen sink at me in terms of ****-testing my way. Tried to ignore me, blown hot and cold, excessively flirted with me, tried to friendzone me, asked for my body count, got her bf to confront me, called my advances creepy, let me feel her up then deny my sex. I have simply remained indifferent and moved forward at my own leisure.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2022
Messages
43
Reaction score
46
Age
30
my personal approach is to just have a normal conversation like i would with a guy - asking them about their goals, work, interests. it creates a frame of them qualifying to me, to show im not just sold on their looks. my responses are concise and emotionally dry/low effort....i dont flirt and there isnt much of a 'polarity' or attempt to attract; just attemting to get to know them and guage their interest. the only 'attraction' i create is by replying late and mentioning high value things about my life IF they ask...i always match their effort, response time and generally write less than they do. my aim is simply to convey that i am on the same level as them socially by matching their investment, effort and response times...and by disregarding their beauty

after a few days/weeks of low effort back and forth messaging...if they convey enough interest with their replies then i will ask them out for a drink.
im interested in everyone elses approach to messaging women, so leave your feedback/tips below
I'd say spot on except for you need to be less logical more gut feeling and intuition. You gotta ask yourself can you be bothered to respond to her text? Are your actions out of actual desire or rationalised.

Its okay to chase a girl a little bit. Strike up a conversation, y'know you like talking to her then ****ing talk to her. If im talking to a girl and she's not responding then I don't take it personally, in fact why would I continue with this conversation, its boring.
 
Top