Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to meet her?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i know this pretty hot girl, but the problem is that i dont know her in person. shes a friend of my friends and one time we talked on the internet, i got her phone number, and called her a couple of times, and tried to keep the aol talking to the minimuim, and about everytime we have hit it pretty well. (maybe about 3 or 4 times).

anyways ive seen a picture of her and shes so hot. one time i called her to ask her out but she was out of town and it was true... then another time i was talking to her but i was about to leave to a party and just for the hell of it i asked her if she wanted me to pick her up, and she said no.... so damn.

does anyone think of any other way thats more reliable than straight up just asking her out, considering she doesnt know me in person?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you seem like a pretty sorted out girl, can we meet up.

Something along the lines of you have a great personality but i have never met u (dont mention the photo), can I.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is kinda hard to not mention the pic, since she gave it to me. i told her shes good looking but besides that one time i havent brought her looks into a conversation again.

but i mean "hey youre a cool girl lets go out" line is the line that is almost always used.

ive asked her out 2 times. one she was out of town and the other one it was right in the moment.... the 3rd time i ask her out i want to be sure shell say yes.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no0, the point is is that you want to meet up with her because of your talks with her, you think that there is interest there, it is not because you are looking to score with a hot chick. Your approach should be to get to know each otehr better and then play it that way on the date (get to know each otehr very intimately).

Omoyar, the bible places too much importance on the word NEXT, it isvery useful adn very important tool but be careful, he does not have to blow her away, albeit she has shown less interest as she has not rescheduled but she has only met him over the internet.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by omyomar

But like I said before if you've asked her out before and she's said no......NEXT!
one time she was out of town, and the other time i asked her if she wanted me to pick her up as i was about to leave to a party. im probably going to ask her out this next weekend, im just going to make sure shes not out of town, and im going to ask her like 1 or 2 days before....

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about next time you talk to her tell her you want to meet her in person and ask her what her schedule is. Once she tells you set up a time that she said she is open....

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm, ask her out again...just do it a couple days in advance.