How to meet girls the right mindset

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try to be a big man on campus here at sosuave and make a foundation post or what ever you call it. A post to build your game off of. Obviously check out all the game resources this site showcases but here we go.

Best way to meet girls is approaching. Most of you have it in you to approach and it get's easier the more you do it so do it. Online is risky in that it's often a wast of time and ****ty selection of girls. Focus on online dating also works as a buffer to stop you from doing approaches. So get out there and make approaches.

The best place to make approaches is anywhere you have access to cute girls you find attractive. For me that means when I'm out doing things at stores. I also go out of my way to check out bookstores or hell even walk around the college campus from time to time I mean it's like a bird feeder for young hot chicks... and in case you didn't notice from my profile info I'm 30. Also if you can bare it finding a good club atmosphere that works as a bird feeder for hot chicks is also good to stop by weekly or what ever. It gets easier the more you approach.

Which brings me to my first important mindset. Enjoy young attractive women. Don't get some BS in your head that older women are better or more mature they're not, wish they were I'd gladly trade some good looks for a mythical unicorn but it doesn't exist so never value older age in and of itself and yes value younger college aged girls don't subtract or penalize them for being young. It's a bad mindset.

Next mindset tip don't let this feminist western cancer cultural marxism BS stop you from meeting women. Many feminists even with their ****ty annoying rhetoric are often quite feminine and quite submissive and fun to be around. The anti feminist might not spout misogyny and lets face it most feminists aren't rad fems... but even if she's anti feminist she probably believes in equality BS. Save your politics for politics, women don't have much logic when it comes to this arena and you're building up this crazy barrier looking for unicorns that don't exist. My advice don't get married to any girls even a virgin who loves manly dominant men because this society is working against you as a man the way to change that is in politics not game or who you date. Your biggest power is the ability to walk away which means not cohabitating or getting married or having children and spinning plates. If you want to have children go ahead but understand you probably won't have custody for long unless you play the ***** role well cause all the power is in her hands. Anyways the point is don't think about all this stuff when it comes to getting laid politics should be as separate as quantum physics is to getting laid atleast the topic haha.

You must never get oneitus. Never! If you have a girl and things are going great well enjoy it well it lasts because the honeymoon will end probably around 6 months if you're lucky. Doesn't mean you have to dump her but you need options at a minimum which means spinning plates. Options doesn't mean you're dating and sleeping with other girls but that would be best.

Analyzing and reading game is great if it helps you improve but the basics are always approach, always escalate, be selfish and make sure you're enjoying things and don't seek her approval or make that the basis of the relationship. Obviously for game reasons you want the sex to be good for her but you're failing some big **** tests if you turn yourself into a human dildo.

Lots of material on approaching, always escalating, and being selfish. Some blogs I'd like to recommend are the rational male and chateau heartiste. If you see women as unattainable or better than you time to take that ***** off the pedestal and make it happen.

Have fun guys, have fun with this. We can come back here and anonymously encourage each other through our many rejections and successes. Tell great stories of flawless game and epic blunders lol. It's all good as long as we're giving it a good try. Let's all motivate each other because that's the real fun of a forum like this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
You must never get oneitus. Never! If you have a girl and things are going great well enjoy it well it lasts because the honeymoon will end probably around 6 months if you're lucky. Doesn't mean you have to dump her but you need options at a minimum which means spinning plates.
This is the second such post I've read here today, so I will make this comment. Spinning plates is a great dating strategy, but honestly I have no interest in living the player lifestyle for the rest of my life. Some guys here and more power to you. But if you meet a great girl who checks all your boxes and she proves herself worthy, there's no reason why you can't stop and build something with her, IF that is what you want. That doesn't mean you should get married, I wouldn't recommend that. But I don't think much of the "spin plates forever" attitude either.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is the second such post I've read here today, so I will make this comment. Spinning plates is a great dating strategy, but honestly I have no interest in living the player lifestyle for the rest of my life. Some guys here and more power to you. But if you meet a great girl who checks all your boxes and she proves herself worthy, there's no reason why you can't stop and build something with her, IF that is what you want. That doesn't mean you should get married, I wouldn't recommend that. But I don't think much of the "spin plates forever" attitude either.
The advice is for getting girls, that needs to be remembered. I'm the first to say if you don't want to date feel free not to date. You yourself recommend never getting married I agree. I'm all for sticking it out with a great girl but don't bs yourself and get onitus. If you're dating do it right, spinning plates doesn't mean cheating per se but you need option to maintain the right mind set of always being able to walk away. Sure you could walk away into nothing but if you're happy doing that why are you even dating.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
second this. spinning plates is a full time job and i haven't got time for that. nor the inclination to be honest.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
second this. spinning plates is a full time job and i haven't got time for that. nor the inclination to be honest.
A full time job? You're doing it wrong. How much extra time does it take to flirt with that cute cashier who's always at the supermarket every time you go... likely none or very little. By your logic dating a girl is also a full time job or overtime. Completely the wrong mindset and if that's how you feel why even bother dating or learning game. What are you doing on a game website looking for beta game?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
A full time job? You're doing it wrong. How much extra time does it take to flirt with that cute cashier who's always at the supermarket every time you go... likely none or very little. By your logic dating a girl is also a full time job or overtime. Completely the wrong mindset and if that's how you feel why even bother dating or learning game. What are you doing on a game website looking for beta game?
Flirting is one thing. Spinning them is another.

My mind set is just fine thank you very much. I'm not a pimply teenager any more you know.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Flirting is one thing. Spinning them is another.

My mind set is just fine thank you very much. I'm not a pimply teenager any more you know.
No need for snark we obviously attach different meaning to common game concepts like plate spinning. Additionally even if I was having sex with multiple girls at the same time I wouldn't view it as a full time job or even my part time job. It would be something that compliments my free time and adds to my selfish enjoyment of it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it does take time to spin plates, it takes time to date, it takes time to maintain a relationship. As long as you're enjoying yourself, that's the main thing.

Being in a LTR, I do keep my eyes open for other options in case my relationship falters. I don't consider that spinning plates though. I know some people have a very wide definition of spinning plates. Some even consider a hobby a plate, anything that distracts you from another woman.

To me, a plate is a woman you are at least dating, with at least a possibility of impending sex, if you aren't banging her already.