Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Meet Girls In Your Class And Date Them

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: On the first day of class, arrive 10 minutes early and sit in a place where you can see everybody in the classroom. The back of the class is the most likely place.

Step 2: Get out a piece of paper. As the teacher is taking roll, write down the names of all the girls you find attractive in the class. This is easy since everybody will say "here" when their name is called and teacher doesn't know the names of anybody. Alternatively, if the names of the students in your class are posted online, use this.

Step 3: After class, get your piece of paper and do a Facebook search on all the girls you wrote down. The reason you're doing this is because you're trying to determine whether this girl is single or not. You don't want to waste your time on girls who have boyfriends.

Step 4: Wait until the third day of class. On the third day of class, sit by the girl who you know is single because you looked her up on Facebook. You don't have to talk to her that day but if you choose not to, then you have to talk to her the next time you two are in class.

Step 5: Now that you've chosen a girl to sit by, the next step is to strike up a conversation with her. Arrive 5 minutes before class and talk to her before class starts. Your opener should preferebly have something to do with the class. An easy one is to ask her about an upcoming assignment, or about upcoming homework. Once you've broken the ice, continue to talk to her and act interested until the start of class. After class, talk to her again. This is when you ask for her name, and then you "i'm (your name) nice to meet you" Now you've made an impression on her.

Step 6: Continue to talk to her before and after class for the next couple of weeks. Try to find places in the school where she might be hanging out before class. For instance, if she sits in the lunchroom between classes you can talk to her there.

Step 7: After about a couple of weeks of talking to her, ask for her number or snapchat. Text her on the weekends. Ask her if she wants to get together at the school to study for an upcoming test.

Step 8: After you two have been talking for a month or two, ask her out on a date. If she says yes, then great! If she says no, don't take it personally. Just because you get rejected by a hot gril in class doesn't mean it has to be awkward.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay if you guys know what you're doing, then what should I do instead?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Get and maintain the attitude that there are no girls in your personal ‘class’, unless she proves herself to be so…

Personal standards vary though, when I was in school if a girl wanted to bed me, she was classy enough for me at that time…

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay if you guys know what you're doing, then what should I do instead?
I would do everything the exact opposite of what you posted. First of all, don't sh!t where you eat. Don't even try to date girls in your class, at least while you have the class together. The point of being in the class is to make an A, not to talk to girls.

Having said that, I always try to get notes from girls in any class. I don't take very good notes, and I think women are better note-takers than men (there's something for you and her to talk about) Watch the girls in class who seem smart, and then later ask to compare notes or look at theirs. Before class is fine. Copy some sh!t down, make a little idle chitchat if you want, then hand it back to her, say thank you, and go back to your seat, and don't talk to her any more. Do NOT follow a girl around, and try to sit next to them. That is puppy dog behavior at best, and honestly a little creepy. It gives off a desperation vibe that is pvssy repellent.

Do this with more than one girl, and don't ignore the fat and ugly ones if they look like they take good notes. You have to sell the frame that you are not hitting on anyone. Colleges these days will expel you if you try to talk to girls and cannot make that sale, nor will the very hottest girls ever talk to you. Over the time of the course, you will talk to a lot of girls, and you should be able to sense who likes you. Create a dialogue if you wish, but you really don't want to date until the course is over.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even try to date girls in your class, at least while you have the class together. The point of being in the class is to make an A, not to talk to girls.

Do NOT follow a girl around, and try to sit next to them. That is puppy dog behavior at best, and honestly a little creepy. It gives off a desperation vibe that is pvssy repellent.

You have to sell the frame that you are not hitting on anyone. Colleges these days will expel you if you try to talk to girls and cannot make that sale, nor will the very hottest girls ever talk to you. Over the time of the course, you will talk to a lot of girls, and you should be able to sense who likes you. Create a dialogue if you wish, but you really don't want to date until the course is over.

Why not date girls in your class? Why is that bad?

What's the problem with sitting by girls in your class and trying to talk to them? I don't really get all of this desperation stuff, how is sitting by a girl you like, taking the time to get to know her, and asking her out seen as creepy and desperate? Listen if I see a girl I like, i'm going to try to get to know her and then ask her out. If she says yes then great! If she says no, then I simply move on. It's gotten to the point where I don't even care.

And the only reason i'm doing the approaching and initiating is because iv'e gone YEARS being this shy guy who never talked to girls. And guess what? It never got me laid, never got me any success. So i'm forced to "man up" and talk to the girls I like because I know the girl is never going to do it. And if she thinks i'm some creepy ass weirdo simply because I was just taking the initiative, then that's on her not me. Because I know she's wrong, I would never hurt anybody.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not date girls in your class?

If you were getting all the pvssy you wanted already, which is the image that is most attractive to women, you would not be trying to hit on girls in class.

Why is that bad?

Drama, for one thing, provided you are successful, which I doubt will happen if you run clinger game like every other guy out there.

What's the problem with sitting by girls in your class and trying to talk to them?

Sitting by them is blatantly obvious, and a little creepy. Talking to girls is a completely different thing, as long as you don't come off as hitting on them. Just because being shy made you a failure doesn't mean that being obnoxious will make you successful. I want you to talk to girls, that's great, but stop being so goddamn obvious about your intentions. Make her wonder a little. If she can't tell that you are hitting on her, you will be much more interesting and her defenses won't be up.

And if she thinks i'm some creepy ass weirdo simply because I was just taking the initiative, then that's on her not me. Because I know she's wrong, I would never hurt anybody.

I believe you. But if any woman ever complains about you to a college administration, given our current political/social climate, who do you think they are going to believe? That's another good reason to not be obvious.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you. But if any woman ever complains about you to a college administration, given our current political/social climate, who do you think they are going to believe? That's another good reason to not be obvious.
Yeah man I know for a fact that colleges do not mess around with that kind of stuff, they take everything seriously. You can get in big trouble with the school and be accused of stalking just for even mentioning you're waiting for a girl outside of class because you have a crush on her and want to talk to her. It doesn't matter if you're innocent, or just simply trying to find a way to talk to a girl you think is cute. The college doesn't know that and you'll get in trouble. They don't mess around with that stuff.

And you're right about our political/social climate especially with the women's sexual harassment, #metoo hashtag, and cat calling awarness stuff going on right now. You now have to be careful more than ever what you do and say. Even if the intention was never bad, you can get in big trouble.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating in 2018 is begging to get cucked. Just chill in group. Pull.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao.. that's a terrible post.

the only thing to do is you man up and ask them out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's to long. All I do is, if I'm on campus and see a girl that I think is attractive, I approach them. Talk for 10 minutes, and number close. After a few days of texting, I'll ask to get coffee or to drink. Keep in mind, got 6 girls numbers, 4 didn't work out, the other two yes.
+1

I am Also thirty. College girls FTw.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that like you will make an effort to talk to u. They all do even just to say hi. What you want is to change are the one on the fence to like you. Just talk to them. If they like u they will talk back and that how friendship starts...your list is creepy as ****!!!!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second the above... it just happens usually. Also make note of any girls that sit next to you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go the indirect manner (thanks mystery). Create a study group. Invite lots if people. Obv mostly women. Plow them all.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya that not going work as it low risk low reward. U may think it the plan but if she not into u in 3 seconds...she just not into u. And a guy can come along and take any girl in that study group...time move on it does not stop.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 thing to do is not be in a STEM grad program. I have zero interest in anyone in my classes lol.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 thing to do is not be in a STEM grad program. I have zero interest in anyone in my classes lol.
You'll be making bank upon graduation though. Your studies are more important than women.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be making bank upon graduation though. Your studies are more important than women.
Well in terms of this thread that would be a tip for those who want to date girls in their classes. But for getting a degree, I think STEM is definitely a better choice than Psychology, Social Work, etc.