Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make women see you as a friend.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to always fail at this. Try to get a network of people, you know, social acceptance. So I try to befriend chicks...(not so attractive ones or boring ones)- hoping to meet their friends.

Somewhere along the way, the girl always falls for me. It's happened 3 times that I know of recently.

I don't feel that I do anything with these girls to make them fall for me, it just seems to happen... I see them as a friend and they end up seeing me as LTR material.

What can I do to make sure this doesn't keep happening?

There is all kinds of advice on here about not getting into the LJBF zone... i need advice on getting into it.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do what girls do and just say.. lets just be friends.. i know i've said it a few times and pretty much everybody accepts it

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Just do your normal thing. So what if they like you. As long as you don't put the moves on them you'll remain friends. Except they will have feelings for you. Happens to me too. I enjoy it. To be honest, it's an ego boost plus it's good social proof. They have nothing but good things to say about you. What's so hard?

Your post is close to smelling like an attempt for attention.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, some of the threads on these forums involve people asking questions that are either pointless, or they alrdy know the answer to. The main reason why they ask these is because they can also share their accomplishments, a 'clever' way of bragging to hide their insecurities. That or they are desperate for attention and want people to be discussing them even tho their problems are minor at best.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah moron. That's what I want is attention from a message board.
---

Soma,
It is good social proof, I agree with that... But it's also a ****block to all her friends is it not?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blue17
ya, some of the threads on these forums involve people asking questions that are either pointless, or they alrdy know the answer to. The main reason why they ask these is because they can also share their accomplishments, a 'clever' way of bragging to hide their insecurities. That or they are desperate for attention and want people to be discussing them even tho their problems are minor at best.
I agree with you on this. I've seen posts where a guy who considers himself a "nice guy" when he puts out his picture of his handsome self and bragging about being able to get numbers and dates, etc.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
I agree with you on this. I've seen posts where a guy who considers himself a "nice guy" when he puts out his picture of his handsome self and bragging about being able to get numbers and dates, etc.
OR... "I'm so attractive and so good in bed that women cannot resist me and I cannot fight them off! Help! Whatever shall I do!?"

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
Soma,
It is good social proof, I agree with that... But it's also a ****block to all her friends is it not?
If they are party girls, it won't matter. They talk about you and if you're a good lay they'll all want a piece of you and won't mind sharing.

If they are wholesome white bread girls, and are cool, they won't ****block but her friends will automatically stay away from you cause they don't want to mess with a man their friend is in love with.

If they are skank *****s, they will fvck you behind each others backs and cause all sorts of drama.

I choose not to date ANY friends that are in my social circle. But that's my personal preference. Keeps my female friends as REAL friends.

Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
I seem to always fail at this. Try to get a network of people, you know, social acceptance. So I try to befriend chicks...(not so attractive ones or boring ones)- hoping to meet their friends.

Somewhere along the way, the girl always falls for me. It's happened 3 times that I know of recently.

I don't feel that I do anything with these girls to make them fall for me, it just seems to happen... I see them as a friend and they end up seeing me as LTR material.

What can I do to make sure this doesn't keep happening?

There is all kinds of advice on here about not getting into the LJBF zone... i need advice on getting into it.

your social proof is pretty high ? ...:rolleyes: .... then you shouldnt have trouble in getting the beauties you go for ... you have so many digging you that the hotties you like are gonna notice that ... kitty cats compete

first man Ive seen that worries about the chicks he doesn't dig ...never seen or heard of a woman WORRIED about the guys she doesnt give a fv ck