Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make money quickly

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a shopping centre currently showcasing some very snazzy clothing. I got about 2 weeks to get what I want from the shop(the reason isnt important) but Ill need about 10 000 Rand to get all the clothes I want. Does anyone know how to make that money real quick in the next 2 weeks? I thought Lottery, but thats too far fetched...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....

Lottery? LOL!:p :D Umm... Well I don’t think that you will be able to make that kind of money LEGALLY. Robbing a bank would work, but you would probably end up wearing all your new shabby cloths in jail for the rest of your life:rolleyes: So I don’t think that its a viable choice;) Get a credit card maybe? So u can buy things for R10 000 and then pay the bank back monthly for it... that way you wont have to make ALL the R10 000 in 2 weeks, but rather pay it off over a year or something. Otherwise.. Work your ass off at bartending.. go every day if u can, work double shifts, just work work work and make s much money as u can. Of coarse.. you could always become a prostitute for 2 weeks:D Anyways... I think your best take is with the credit card deal. Happy shopping!

Laterz...

unformed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually know just the way you can do this. I sell this technique online. Send me $50 and I'll tell you how.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...

Originally posted by unformed
I actually know just the way you can do this. I sell this technique online. Send me $50 and I'll tell you how.
Whats your bank details?:rolleyes: :D

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman this is why South Africa is still a developing country and will never be a Developed country because of idiots.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
Rob a bank
Yes I agree, or better still an old lady cause they dont fight back usually.....

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the credit card is not a good idea, at such high intrest rates you seriously dont want to get such a huge over draft. How aobut a bank loan? they have much less intrest!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better question is this: Why would someone that doesn't even have a source of income want to spend the equivalent of $1,709.40 USD on clothing? Even girls aren't that bad! I think you need to go to bed and wake up when they have a sale.

liberal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on...about the pawn shop. I could use some fast cash, and I'm thinking of pawning some stuff.

However, I've always heard that pawn shops will give you minimum cash for your stuff, then turn around and sell it for much higher.

I wonder how much I could get for my PS2 I hardly play anymore...what about a portable DVD player?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp your mom and sister.

Sell drugs.

***** yourself out to overweight housewives with gay husbands.

Sell plasma and sperm.

The list is endless... :)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by liberal
I wonder how much I could get for my PS2 I hardly play anymore...what about a portable DVD player?
Generally, you'll get about 1/4 to 1/3 the value of the item you're trying to sell if you go to a pawn shop. A friend of mine went to find out how much he could get for an XBox w/ a dvd adaptor and remote control... $50 was the best offer anybody would make. For xbox/ps2 games, $5 a pop is all they'd offer... for normal DVD's, $1 each. Why don't you just sell your stuff on eBay instead? I'll even do it for you - for a fee.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan: good tips.

cavedweller: i need the clothes for my Don cupboard.

diablo: I got a source of income, dont assume things. Well, maybe girls arent that bad? Im not your average guy.

liberal: Do the pawn shops take oldish clothing?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go north to Rwanda, join a mercenary army, and rob UN convoys.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sell your soul to the devil...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe pawn shops take clothing - at least in the USA they don't. Perhaps you'd have better luck trying to sell your clothing on eBay. The only realistic option I think that you have is to take out a bank loan for the amount you need - don't tell them that it's for clothing, though. Say it's to help purchase a car or something along those lines. You mention that you do have a job, perhaps it would be prudent to start saving 15-20% of each paycheck so when you need money you have it.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo: thanks for advice, i think ill look into the selling some of my old clothes at a pawn shop and then Ill get the bankloan and just pay them off every month.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao

you live in South Africa right? Holy sheit man! It's a friggin gold-mine. Just pimp out some of the chicks in your class. I hear that **** is common over there.

The possibilities are endless.