“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

how to make her lose interest?

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i recently met this girl(about a 7) who has a pretty high il the only thing is at the moment im not really that interested in a ltr and theres another girl who is starting to notice me(id say 9 easily who id like to fool around with) so how can i go about letting the 7 know this without making her hate me because later on i might want to pursue her and shes pretty cool?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
2 ways.

1) keep her around for social proof by ignoring her and playing hard to get. - Note: this will attract her more.

2) If she is annoying talk to her and don't be playful or ****y at all. Just get to know her and eventually youll feel more like a brother and she'll lose intrest.

I would do the first one because its easier.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Who cares? Just let her like you. Free food free moral boosters when you need one. I just let hos that I dont like keep liking mebecause it boosts my confidence. I actually have to admit I like to hurt her by making her jealous and doing things with her friend. Its fun dude girls are ****.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Why throw away a 7? Milk it for what it's worth!
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
start calling the girl thats a 7, 30 times a day.....asking her out everyday of the week, buying her gifts and flowers(optional), tell her how much you like her, but dont ever show her just tell her.....and keep on telling her how cool she is and that youve never met a girl like her that that shes so sweet and funny and shes the hottest girl youve seen....and then call her keep on calling her more, like 50 times a day or 60 or 70 until she just doesnt pick up....trust me it works, and she wont hate you, shell just think youre the nicest mamas boy ever.....
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
ha! my expertice..

simple my friend, no one hear is better qualified to lose girls than my self, i am an expert at it..

call her all the time 24'7 till it gets annoying
tell her friends all you bussinesss
tell her best friend bad things, about her
talk about the futrue, babyz,
be pervertied,
talk about your ex girlfriend all the time.
talk about being cuel to something she loves (animalz plantz)
 
Top