Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to make hair grow faster?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to make your hair grow faster, i heared a lotta rumors like cutting the ends but im not sure.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MSM from any health shop. Many people, including myself, use it and comment that it grows hair and nails much quicker.

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long is your hair now? If it's boy-short, cutting the ends won't accomplish very much. This technique is usually only done by girls with shoulder-length or longer hair. I'd suggest some product such as Rogaine, which will stimulate and revitalize hair growth. Also, make sure that you're deeply massaging the shampoo into your roots when you shower/bathe. If you need to shampoo a second time, do it also.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
msm ? where can i get that at and what does it stand for?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Official MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane. Quite simply MSM is a food that comes from the ocean, is water soluble, and is not a drug, or a food additive. MSM is the 3rd largest ingredient found in the human body.

MSM is a natural form of organic sulfonyl sulfur compound that is found in the fluid of all living organisms. It is present in a variety of foods, including most fresh raw fruits and green vegetables, milk, meat, seafood, and some grains. It is also found in many common beverages such as milk, coffee and tea. It is, in essence, a pure white, odorless, essentially tasteless, water-soluble crystalline solid sulfur powder.

Why does MSM help with the development of longer and stronger hair? Various scientific studies have proven that MSM contributes a definite normalizing effect on body functions.

The sulfur normally provided to the body by MSM is required for healthy collagen and keratin which are essential for healthy hair, skin and nails. MSM also has proven antioxidant benefits which can disrupt or alter damaging chain reactions of lipid peroxidation in the cell membranes.

MSM is considered to be one of the safest substances in biology, similar in toxicity to water. MSM and its related compounds are the source of 85 percent of the sulfur found in all living organisms. Many researchers believe that sulfur, is a sorely neglected mineral nutrient and plays an indispensable role in human nutrition.

To get it, go here:

http://mp.hairboutique.com/product.asp?ProdID=100928

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
msm ? where can i get that at and what does it stand for?
Local health shop should sell it.

I take around 2000mg of it daily and my hair and nails grow very fast.

BTW do NOT use Rogaine, as DJ Bishop suggests, unless you are actually losing hair (and even then think twice about using it)

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup playa...

Dont waiste money on those products..they can also cause hair loss..

If ur hairs over an inch or two...go the barber shop and tell them that you want to cut off about a quarter inch to get rid of split ends, and so that ur hair will grow out faster...they'll know what u mean...

Also, this may sound weird, but dont wash ur hair every day...wear a shower cap when u shower and wash it once every few days.

Also try using coconut oil in ur hair, it makes it healthy and grow faster

if u wanna...try to buy a shampoo that helps grow hair faster (only product id recommend) these shampoos are to be used about once every few days to clean out ur pores so the hair comes in faster

good luck!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already got that msm from walgreens.
IT sayd to take 2 of them pills/capsules a day.
Yesterday i started taking it and my body feels way better ad way more relaxed.
Almost as if i was kinda high, lol, its a wonderful feeling, my muscles feel way more relaxed also, ill update yall in a week or so about how its going.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
Dont waiste money on those products..they can also cause hair loss..
MSM WON'T cause hair to fall out, so no problem there.

Actually when you burn hair, the smell you smell is of sulphur which is what MSM contains.

Also MSM should reduce pain from working out too, so its no suprise your muscles feel more relaxed bfl, it does that for me and most other people that use it.

Also its completely natural and has the toxidity of water.

If I could only take a mult vitamin and one other supplement I'd take MSM.

Do a search on the net for MSM and you'll find it has many, many health benefits.

Originally posted by dip
clean out ur pores so the hair comes in faster
Thats another myth created to sell expensive shampoos.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I take 2000mg of MSM, 1000mg of Glucosimine and 1000mg of Chondroitin per day.

I don't know if it makes my hair or nails grow faster, but it sure helps my aching knees.

neria

Reaction score
Hi

Hi people, Im new.
Just want to ask, is MSM available world wide, specifically in Asia?
Sorry I dont really surf the net so this is my first time to hear about Methylsulfonylmethane. I know this thread is 2 years old but hope someone still answer me. And how much does MSM cost? Is it expensive?

r.andy

Reaction score
re:

bfl said:
Does anybody know how to make your hair grow faster, i heared a lotta rumors like cutting the ends but im not sure.

To keep head of healthy hair is to apply juice of green coriander leaves on your head. This is a good natural remedy, packed with many oils and nutrients, it soaks into the scalp and helps promote faster growth.

Further there are many other non-invasive treatments in the medical science that are very safe and promote hair growth. You may look at getting some quality spa done which will enhance and promote growth. But sure if some technical insight is given about which nutrients these home therapies offer it will help make decisions faster.

And Cutting will help thicken your hair on the ends, but it won't stop your hair loss.

Dritan

Reaction score
Vitamin E, biotin, and stinging nettle root. Cutting won't do **** but make it shorter.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont forget Zinc as well, zinc deficiency which is very common in the western world lead to hair thinning and hair loss, thats probably one of the reason why wanking could be a problem since it costs you plenty of zinc.

Needless to say that vitamins and minerals in general are needed for hair health as well.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I use Maxi-Hair, pAcked full of herbals and seems to work well. Speeds up nail growth tho…

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
Keep in mind that good nutrition is important. So a really healthy diet which includes lot's of fruit, vegetables and grains. If your diet is missing nutrients then add a multivitamin. I use coconut oil once a week and I have noticed less hairfall. Also I use Biotin Hair Loss Shampoo by Paisley Botanics ( here is a review on it - https://www.theolive.com/reviews/best-volumizing-shampoo/ ). Works fine for me:)

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any one try the Nioxin shampoo and conditioner system. Supposed to thicken and aide in hair growth.

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you need this? Do you have some problems with hair?