how to make gf jealous

newbeginning

Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend of 6 months always go out with male friends, one in particular she considers "good friends." What to do what to do. Im at the point where i just wanna call it quits. I want it all or nothing. How had you DJs counter this. I love her enough to stick around and see if i can do anything about it. If not then i will walk. Thanks

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her an ultimatium. Tell her that her hanging out with other guys makes you uncomfortable, not because you don't trust her, but because you don't trust them. If she really cared about you, she would leave them just like that. You can also add that you made sacrafices for her and this is the least she could do, but you shouldn't have to go that far. You seemed to have stuck around for a while which makes it harder. When the problem starts or she does something you don't like, call her on it.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was actually the same problem with me. My girlfriend hangs out with these dudes and also considers one a 'good' friend. She flirted with him a lot and I finally called her out.

I told her to quit the flirty $h!t with this guy and she hasen't done it since.. unless its behind my back :rolleyes:

But yeah Just tell her to what the guy from above said.

Tell her that her hanging out with other guys makes you uncomfortable, not because you don't trust her, but because you don't trust them.
Hope everything works our for you man.

- CJS

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give her an ulitmatium!! All you need to know is this. If your satisfying your girl on every level, she won't cheat on you no matter what. Why? Because she cares about you and wouldn't want to lose you to something stupid like that. But if the relationship is a little rocky and you suspect she might be suckered in to hooking up with her "good friend" then just tell her shiat ain't working out.

PIMP

newbeginning

Don Juan
Reaction score
give her an ultimatim is a bad idea. For one thing your making her decide. I think the step here has to be something so subtle that slowly drops all her friends for you. What i had in mind was to find some hot "female friends" and take them out for dinner, see what she would say. What do you guys think??? We shoiuld have a chatroom or soemthing on mIRC because this forum thing takes too long to get replies!!!!

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Pimp says is true, but I do believe that if she knows something is bothering you and doesn't change, then it's time to do something drastic. Get her to change or leave. Some girls either don't know what's bothering you and some don't care. If she doesn't care, she doesn't deserve you and you might as well be better off with someone else. But if you are planning to leave, might as well give her that ultimatium to see if you can salvage it.

She would feel quite uncomfortable too if you always went out with female friends without her. It's only natural. And if that happened, she probably would hassle you about it. I'm only suggesting it because it happened to me also. Not to the extent of hanging out, but after I brought it up with her, let her know I didn't like it, she told me that she "would never do anything to jeopardize what we had between us." I just let her know that I didn't appreciate what she was doing and if things didn't change I would have to reconsider the relationship.

Things changed for the better. I just figure if something is making you unconfortable enough to come ask for help, then it's only right to tell her to do something before you walk. If you are that important to her, she'd do it, just as you would if she came to you and told you that she didn't want you hanging out with other females.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i say you have nothing to worry about. from my experience, guys that hang around a pretty girl are all afcs. if you confront or give her some sort of ultimatum, that just shows your insecure. i'd suggest you hang out with her one day meet all of her friends, be the alpha that you are and show them who's in charge.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by newbeginning
my girlfriend of 6 months always go out with male friends, one in particular she considers "good friends." What to do what to do. Im at the point where i just wanna call it quits. I want it all or nothing. How had you DJs counter this. I love her enough to stick around and see if i can do anything about it. If not then i will walk. Thanks
Let her know you're uncomfortable with it. If she doesn't respect your wishes, then forget her. But don't walk out without her knowing how you feel about it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by newbeginning
my girlfriend of 6 months always go out with male friends
What does this statement tell you??? A girl will not be going out with other dudes if she was serious and preferred to be with you!!!!

Dude, go out with other women - not to make her jealous but for your own good. Don't be surprised if she calls you to break things off and two weeks later you see her around the arms of one of her "friends".

Only a fool would trust a woman like this!

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all you can't make somebody jealous if a.)they have lots of options or b.) they have low interest level in you. if you are in either one of those two boats with this one you're s.o.l.

now, here's the deal, ususally when a guy suspects somethings going on, he's not just a paranoid bastard, he's right. guys know how guys are and if she's goin out with "friends" that are male all the time that should trigger the "somethings not right" thing in your head cuz in todays society guys cannot be friends with women they are attracted to in a platonic way(women can however) if she's out with them and they are attracted to her you can bet they are at very least makin out.

in some cases there is no solution that can fix the problem with a specific girl, only solutions that fix the dynamic so you don't ever percieve a problem(because you have so many other options). men that have lots of options don't perceive a problem with one girl in particular because they aren't afriad of loss. they don't worry about "is she cheating on me" and stuff. the focus is shifted from her to you(where it should be).

bottom line, you can't make somebody jealous if they aren't really really into you already.

as far as nexting her, nah i wouldn't, just wrap your tool so she doesn't bring you home a surprise and work on expanding your crew to include a few more chicks, the boost in confidence, you may find, will bring her around, and if it doesn't se la vie.

-J

newbeginning

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about alot of things Dekka. I've shut off alot if not all of my relationships with friends since i went out with her. I've derived pleasure from only one source and that is her. I suppose that is what driving me crazy when she hangs out with her guy friends while i am content just hanging out with her.

She gets more excited to see this guy than she does when she sees me, hmmm makes me wonder sometimes.

I think its time to get some game back.

I suppose hanging out with some female friends will boost my confidence back to the way it was before. I'm really thinking of just nexting her, but this precious jewel is hard to replace.

Ultimately i will have to if things dont get better. I'll keep yall posted.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't assume that she's making out with her friends just because they happen to be guys. That's ridiculous. You're assuming based off of *nothing*, other than an illogical theory.

If the relationship is rocky to begin with, then by all means, get out. But if the root of all of your problems has been that you're too insecure and weak to accept the fact that she has friends that aren't girls, then the problem lies in *you*, not her. ESPECIALLY if she had those friends before you started the relationship with her. If that's the case, and you couldn't accept he fact that she has guy friends, then you should have never got into the relationship to begin with. But now that you're in it, you have no right to break her and her guy friends up just because you're too insecure to be able to see reality.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That damned girl! How DARE she have friends?

It makes me so mad when a girl I'm going out with has friends that are guys... I just want to lock her in a pit in my basement! Obviously if a girl goes out in public where there are guys, she will be f*cking them the next thing you know.

I'm not insecure or anything but I just know that if I leave my girl alone with a guy for three seconds there will be a d*ck up inside her.

Idiots.

newbeginning

Don Juan
Reaction score
giovanni, youre being a little harsh. That might be the way you were born, ever consider that?? I didnt come here for your bull****, if you can't help then shut the fvck up.

Blitz, i agree with you totally. That was how i felt, but the little things that she does like making plans with her guy friends over what little time that we have to see each other makes me quite nervous.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she comes and tells you she is going off with joe black and john doe and you dont like it... simply offer to take her somewhere more exciting so she wont refuse you:)
gotta think ahead and be on your toes

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
That damned girl! How DARE she have friends?

It makes me so mad when a girl I'm going out with has friends that are guys... I just want to lock her in a pit in my basement! Obviously if a girl goes out in public where there are guys, she will be f*cking them the next thing you know.

I'm not insecure or anything but I just know that if I leave my girl alone with a guy for three seconds there will be a d*ck up inside her.

Idiots.

LMFAO.

Anyway, newbeginning,

So, it's just the fact that she goes out with these other dudes that you don't like? I guess I'm trying to figure out what the major problem with this is. What don't you like about this situation? Going out with her guy friends is no biggie if you trust her, and if you don't trust her, move on. What are the things that they do? If their just hanging out as friends, you've really got nothing to worry about. You would actually have some leverage if these friends were people she met after you stated going out.

If this girl had these guy friends before you guys were together, asking her to stop hanging out with them is wrong. You can't tell another person who to keep as friends, bottom line. You want it all or nothing? What do you mean by this, exactly? Does she purposely NOT include you in these 'outings', if you will?

I don't know you, and I can't even begin to know the kind of person you are, but the way you come across (at least in your post) is controlling. Don't take that the wrong way, I'm just giving you an outside view...do with this information what you will. But one thing I can tell you with 100% accuracy: If you can't/don't/won't trust your girlfriend, your relationship is fataly flawed, and it will fail sooner or later.

Good luck, brother.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you mentioned that didnt sound good is that she gets more excited to see this one guy than you.
my past experience is i married a chick like that once and take puertoricanlover's advice

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

I haven't read all the other posts, but why should she not have other friends? I mean, don't you guys say that you should never turn your back on your friends for a woman? If you GF told you to stop hanging out with your friends, would you? I mean, if you trust her then there shouldn't be a problem. She knows when to say no. If I had a gf and had a bunch of friends who were girls, I still would want to keep them as friends. And I'd let her keep her friends too. Sounds hypocritical if you tell her to dump her friends when you might act differently if the tables were turned.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu are missing the point.

If you dont' trust her, then why are you in a ltr with her? And don't give me the "I don't trust them" crap because it takes 2 to tango, and if he is the type of person who would rape, she really doesn't need to be with him in the first place.

I have a good friend who is quite attractive, but for reasons I won't disclose, I would never see her in that light (GF material I am speaking of). Her BF doesnt' like me at all. They get in riffs aobut it all the time. I have another friend who is a female and has been with a BF for around a year now, and her BF has become one of my better friends. He knows I wouldn't do anything to her and I honestly am not that attracted to her. BEcause of that trust for each other, the relationship is that much stronger.

I mean, is it a rule saying that you can't be friends with people of the opposite sex?

Giovanni Casanova, that was classic.