"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to make even MORE success on personal sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I am about to dip out but I want to point out a little tidbit from my personal experience with personals.

I find that I go crazy about pics. I say to myself "Knight if she doesn't have a pic posted on her pro then she MUST be ugly!"

So finally I told myself to look at whatever anyways and I found that those girls that didn't post there pic ARE the hot ones. They are just putting there shields up in case of staulkers or losers. They're not giving a damn about this thing - they are just trying it out for a day or an hour. Think about it.

Then when you get them talking suddenly they have a pic or they'll just send it to you.

But just be sure the look at the weight catergory before making any action.

Cheers!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Re: I agree

Originally posted by swampwiz
I figure that at the very least, there will less men going for them.

Let me ask you. Which site has the best responses? It seems that Matchdoctor, since it is free, has the ones that are least interested, while some of the others, like Match.com could be better. What do you think?
matchdoctor suxs ballz! The girls there are losers. They are not into finding something real, but moreless for someone to entertain them and flatter them. Go to plentyoffish or bookofmatches.com, much better quality of women over there :D
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Guys, before one of the Mods say it, I'll say it.

SEARCH THE FRICK'N FORUM!!! :rolleyes:

There are several LONG threads on personal ads and sites and the pro's and con's of using them.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Success? You gotta be good looking.

Don't believe me? Are you more interested in a girl that's good looking or average? There you go.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Success? You gotta be good looking.

Don't believe me? Are you more interested in a girl that's good looking or average? There you go.
Ummm, that's the case where ever you choose to meet people...
 

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I've only met one girl from a personals site. She didn't have a pic posted, and she turned out to be very good looking, an 8 or so. Unfortunately that was before I found sites like this, and I was too AFC and got stuck in the LJBF zone with her... but she's ended up being one of my best friends.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
This past week was one of my better weeks. I had dates five nights in a row with five different women I met on-line. While buying drinks for one of the dates I made a date with the cashier at the liqueur store plus a date with a coworker who saw me while I was on another date! This week I'm set up for two dates and it's only Monday afternoon.

All I can say is that when you know the rules of the game, it's fvcking easy to play.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia

All I can say is that when you know the rules of the game, it's fvcking easy to play.
Please share some of that insightful technique then pleazzzzzz. Cisco since you are so experienced in the online realm, why dont you write some useful tactics?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by saki
Please share some of that insightful technique then pleazzzzzz. Cisco since you are so experienced in the online realm, why dont you write some useful tactics?
:rolleyes:Like I said, search the forum. I've posted more than my share of 'tactics.' Plus go to the article archive, there's a ton of information out there also.
 
Last edited:

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
:roll eyes:Like I said, search the forum. I've posted more than my share of 'tactics.' Plus go to the article archive, there's a ton of information out there also.
oh sorry, you do have a shiit load of posts, I will look them up good man
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Hey Francisco, do you think it's because of the holidays because I'll have to admit I am being more successful than normal.

The way this month is progressing, I've only been home a few nights in the past two weeks, and the next two weeks are fleshing out quite nicely as well.

I can't really explain this sudden pickup in interest. Even emails I sent weeks ago are getting responses now. Weird.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I'm finding the same thing on my end. I don't know if these ladies are looking for dates for New Years or they are getting a jump on their resolutions of finding a new 'good' man or what. I'm also getting approached by women that would involve long distance (I don't do LD). It's strange, but I think that there's a ton of opportunities out there.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by saki
oh sorry, you do have a shiit load of posts, I will look them up good man
Enjoy... And don't forget about the articles in the archive.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top