"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to Make Conversation

Thereisnotry

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Northeast
Hey all,

I'm a first time poster, but I've been reading for a few weeks. It's great stuff. Anyways, here's my dilemma. I've been having some problems with the ladies and I'm trying to improve (as always)

I'm a pretty good looking guy - Got the three primary requisites: tall, dark, and handsome. The girls find me as funny and I get along well with them.

The problem stems from the fact that I can't make converation that's worth two cents with any of the girls I already know. It's different when you are trying to apply to DJ skills to girls you just met. How can you make good conversation at like a party with a girl who you've known for awhile but don't normally talk to alot?

What are some good lines for opening a conversation?

What are things you can talk about with girls?

It's just really difficult for me to find something that is really interesting. It's hard to be sincere when it's like grinding teeth having more than a five minute conversation with a girl.

Any advise on conversing with women for longer than 30 seconds is appreciated. I'm in a slump and need to get it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
C&F. Read the DJ Bible. Ask questions. Make her want to know more about you. Did I mention C&F?!
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
..

Nouning. Search for that as well. I haven't gottena round to trying it, but I ahve no problems holding conversation. I'd imagine it works well.
 

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Project your voice. One choice is to use routines like a lot of the top guys. It's all about telling stories.

Nouning is a great post and a great skill. But fluff talk, is just fluff talk. You want to attract right.

I can't remember my routines, so I used someone elses tip. I have stories for each of the letters of the alphabet. Or you can make a cheat sheet on your cell phone as an sms.

This works.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
There is no set "theme" that you can or can not talk about with women. It differs from woman to woman. You just have to look around at whats going on around you, where you are. Ask questions about what she is wearing, it'll open up from there.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
I think it has been said above. As usual a newcomer who did not read the bible asks questions that are pretty much covered in the bible :p. How ironic
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Bible has everything you need to know about that. Whole lotta good stuff. But the only real advice I could give you is be C&F. Notice something she's wearing. Talk about it, branch off onto a broader subject. If you're at a party, ask her who she's with, what else she's doing that nite. Just keep it flowing. And don't forget to close on the number if the convo's goin' good. First impressions are killer :]
 

TheGothicCowboy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Nocturnal
C&F is an attitude, not conversational skill.
i see it as a bit of both. if you have the C&F attitude, you can definitely use that to form up good conversations. if she's laughing the whole time you're talking to her, i'd say you handled the conversation quite well.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Originally posted by TheGothicCowboy
i see it as a bit of both. if you have the C&F attitude, you can definitely use that to form up good conversations. if she's laughing the whole time you're talking to her, i'd say you handled the conversation quite well.
It's one thing to know how to say something, but it's another to know WHAT to say.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
If you'r ehaving trouble you can have the same conversation over and over again. Have a few funny anecdotes to relate to any situation and by the time you're out of ways to make them laugh they should drive the conversation.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Skel
I think it has been said above. As usual a newcomer who did not read the bible asks questions that are pretty much covered in the bible :p. How ironic
so maybe, he needed help for something that was coming up shortly

Anyway, pick up on details going on around you, you can probably get her amused by telling a little story about the two people sitting opposite and guessing why they are doing what they are doing. Get her involved in the conversation and do not ask conversation killing questions with a yes or no answer. Questions with a whole sentence as an answer, so that you can pick up on part of the answer.

Another tip, if you read examples, try and use the ideas and the tactics behind them, rather than as lines, if you use them as lines, you will be fake and probably have it noticed.

I partially agree with porky, get them to drive the conversation, but be in control of it, so pick up on what they said, there are some good examples in the Bible though.
 

Air Max

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Aye, stories are great when talking with women. Never too serious, infact as funny as they can be. Look at Jack Nicholson, this man is a great DJ, and when talking with women he uses all these funny stories, although he is like 65 he's obviously going to have a little more story wise, but you guys will too. Life stories, what you've done etc etc., keep it funny though.

When asking questions always keep it open. Your aiming to get answers that would fill a 10 sentence paragrraph if they were written down!

Never shy away, always come across as confident, not too ****y though. Just carry your voice well, make sure you are well heard, and talk clearly and confidently.

Easy game if you get the bal ls
 
Top