Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make Conversation

Thereisnotry

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a first time poster, but I've been reading for a few weeks. It's great stuff. Anyways, here's my dilemma. I've been having some problems with the ladies and I'm trying to improve (as always)

I'm a pretty good looking guy - Got the three primary requisites: tall, dark, and handsome. The girls find me as funny and I get along well with them.

The problem stems from the fact that I can't make converation that's worth two cents with any of the girls I already know. It's different when you are trying to apply to DJ skills to girls you just met. How can you make good conversation at like a party with a girl who you've known for awhile but don't normally talk to alot?

What are some good lines for opening a conversation?

What are things you can talk about with girls?

It's just really difficult for me to find something that is really interesting. It's hard to be sincere when it's like grinding teeth having more than a five minute conversation with a girl.

Any advise on conversing with women for longer than 30 seconds is appreciated. I'm in a slump and need to get it.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F. Read the DJ Bible. Ask questions. Make her want to know more about you. Did I mention C&F?!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nouning. Search for that as well. I haven't gottena round to trying it, but I ahve no problems holding conversation. I'd imagine it works well.

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Project your voice. One choice is to use routines like a lot of the top guys. It's all about telling stories.

Nouning is a great post and a great skill. But fluff talk, is just fluff talk. You want to attract right.

I can't remember my routines, so I used someone elses tip. I have stories for each of the letters of the alphabet. Or you can make a cheat sheet on your cell phone as an sms.

This works.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no set "theme" that you can or can not talk about with women. It differs from woman to woman. You just have to look around at whats going on around you, where you are. Ask questions about what she is wearing, it'll open up from there.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has been said above. As usual a newcomer who did not read the bible asks questions that are pretty much covered in the bible :p. How ironic

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible has everything you need to know about that. Whole lotta good stuff. But the only real advice I could give you is be C&F. Notice something she's wearing. Talk about it, branch off onto a broader subject. If you're at a party, ask her who she's with, what else she's doing that nite. Just keep it flowing. And don't forget to close on the number if the convo's goin' good. First impressions are killer :]

TheGothicCowboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
C&F is an attitude, not conversational skill.
i see it as a bit of both. if you have the C&F attitude, you can definitely use that to form up good conversations. if she's laughing the whole time you're talking to her, i'd say you handled the conversation quite well.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheGothicCowboy
i see it as a bit of both. if you have the C&F attitude, you can definitely use that to form up good conversations. if she's laughing the whole time you're talking to her, i'd say you handled the conversation quite well.
It's one thing to know how to say something, but it's another to know WHAT to say.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you'r ehaving trouble you can have the same conversation over and over again. Have a few funny anecdotes to relate to any situation and by the time you're out of ways to make them laugh they should drive the conversation.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
I think it has been said above. As usual a newcomer who did not read the bible asks questions that are pretty much covered in the bible :p. How ironic
so maybe, he needed help for something that was coming up shortly

Anyway, pick up on details going on around you, you can probably get her amused by telling a little story about the two people sitting opposite and guessing why they are doing what they are doing. Get her involved in the conversation and do not ask conversation killing questions with a yes or no answer. Questions with a whole sentence as an answer, so that you can pick up on part of the answer.

Another tip, if you read examples, try and use the ideas and the tactics behind them, rather than as lines, if you use them as lines, you will be fake and probably have it noticed.

I partially agree with porky, get them to drive the conversation, but be in control of it, so pick up on what they said, there are some good examples in the Bible though.

Air Max

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye, stories are great when talking with women. Never too serious, infact as funny as they can be. Look at Jack Nicholson, this man is a great DJ, and when talking with women he uses all these funny stories, although he is like 65 he's obviously going to have a little more story wise, but you guys will too. Life stories, what you've done etc etc., keep it funny though.

When asking questions always keep it open. Your aiming to get answers that would fill a 10 sentence paragrraph if they were written down!

Never shy away, always come across as confident, not too ****y though. Just carry your voice well, make sure you are well heard, and talk clearly and confidently.

Easy game if you get the bal ls