Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make a Woman Happy

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic came up in a coffee shop conversation with a couple of women who were listing the qualities of a man that would make them happy. Basically they were looking for stereotypical Disney-like Prince Charming. It prompted me to dig up this list that has been floating around the Net comparing what it takes to make a woman happy as opposed to what we need as men.

It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:
1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
44. compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

54. Never to forget:
- birthdays
- anniversaries
- arrangements she makes.

Easy, right??!

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Show up naked
2. Bring food and beer.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its too bad you've turned your rep off long ago. You'd most certainly have the coveted 2 green squares by now. Only 3 on the entire forum have them.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Meaning men have lower standards?
Yes because it's much harder for a guy to get women than the reverse.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Yes because it's much harder for a guy to get women than the reverse.

I disagree.. Because you're thinking a woman could go out, find a guy, bring him home, and bang him. There are factors involve which prevent her from doing just that. Such as risks; pregnancy, being labeled slvt, guy who'd want more, etc.. She can't just sleep around. She must first choose a right guy, play her little games to make sure that's a right guy, be with him for long enough to realize that he's a right guy, all that stuff women need to do to justify sex.

For a guy, you go out to a bar, find your self a woman, display your best, and if you got it she will pick you. You bang her, and say good bye.. Done. You can also buy sex.

In essence, ladies have the picking and choosing job, dilemma, whatever. That's hard. Men are just displaying. That's easy. Thus it's much easier for a man to get laid than for a lady.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Its too bad you've turned your rep off long ago. You'd most certainly have the coveted 2 green squares by now. Only 3 on the entire forum have them.
Perhaps... Although I'm pretty sure that I already have several reputations in the forum. Besides, I already get enough flack from guys with post envy. ;)

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha

I don't drink beer so you've cut the criteria for the girl in half.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Hahahaha

I don't drink beer so you've cut the criteria for the girl in half.
Ditto, I guess I'm just easy... :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
francisco , you brightened my day with this!
That's what I do, brighten the days of the women I encounter... ;)

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
I disagree.. Because you're thinking a woman could go out, find a guy, bring him home, and bang him. There are factors involve which prevent her from doing just that. Such as risks; pregnancy, being labeled slvt, guy who'd want more, etc.. She can't just sleep around. She must first choose a right guy, play her little games to make sure that's a right guy, be with him for long enough to realize that he's a right guy, all that stuff women need to do to justify sex.

For a guy, you go out to a bar, find your self a woman, display your best, and if you got it she will pick you. You bang her, and say good bye.. Done. You can also buy sex.

In essence, ladies have the picking and choosing job, dilemma, whatever. That's hard. Men are just displaying. That's easy. Thus it's much easier for a man to get laid than for a lady.
Wow, if that's not the biggest load of BS.... An equally attractive guy and woman walk into a bar, sit down at the bar and keep to themselves. You're telling me the guy has a higher chance of being "chosen" and taken home than the girl? What planet do you live on? Women don't have to put as much effort into meeting guys.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Wow, if that's not the biggest load of BS.... An equally attractive guy and woman walk into a bar, sit down at the bar and keep to themselves. You're telling me the guy has a higher chance of being "chosen" and taken home than the girl? What planet do you live on? Women don't have to put as much effort into meeting guys.

Depends how you view it. For some it's hard, for some it's easy.. My point is men have the bar set low.