"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to make a girl who doesn't like bjs blow me

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
57
Reaction score
45
Age
52
just came across this, it’s a good post & unfortunately occurs from time to time. I had met this chick with the same issue. She didn’t like blowing & at first wouldn’t do it. I didn’t press the issue at all but she knew I wasn’t happy with the situation. She was amazing in bed apart from giving oral. I was into eating her in a regular basis & at the time couldn’t figure why she like getting but not giving. Eventually whilst munching on her she asked me to turn so that we were 69 without me prompting. The first time was really odd & I could tell she wasn’t experienced. After that she gained some confidence. I wouldn’t drop her for not doing it, your girl just might not have done it. She will reciprocate eventually.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top