Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make a girl who doesn't like bjs blow me

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya dude.. My female won't do anal; she does oral and swallows though. Doubtful you'd be satisfied w/o oral.
Mine doesn't do either but she likes her a[ss] getting eaten. Won't let me put a finger in there. Weird girl.

I don't even like oral that much but I want to work her to a point where she does it once in a while. Thus I am here asking for tips

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most BJs I’ve gotten were ‘meh’. And this is from girls who initiated the act (I never ask) and they like doing it. I would imagine getting BJ from a girl who isn’t into it would be just tedious.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine doesn't do either but she likes her a[ss] getting eaten.
Let me get this straight. So she likes Uhh but she won't uhh umm she won't but likes and whattt? Oh forget it.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl sucking your pencil is her just showing you basic respect.
Agreed. In my experience the women who wouldn’t suck and swallow were not worth a damn.

IMO if she’s not sucking and swallowing, you’ve got a relationship problem. I’m sure others will disagree which is fine…we’re all different. I personally love eating p*ss so I expect her to do the same for me.

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most BJs I’ve gotten were ‘meh’. And this is from girls who initiated the act (I never ask) and they like doing it. I would imagine getting BJ from a girl who isn’t into it would be just tedious.
yeah most women don't know what they are doing sex wise. Most women are just bad at sex

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pegging is totally different, man.

If a girl asked to peg me, I’d see her as trying to turn me into a woman. Then I’d start doubting her gender and I’d be looking at her T-levels.

Pegging is like a ritualistic humiliation for a masculine man. It’s obscene ruining of gender polarity

Your girl sucking your pencil is her just showing you basic respect.
I know so how do I get her to suck said pencil without coming across as needy? there must be ways of escalating it without being direct and just asking. I feel thats more beta than anything else

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. In my experience the women who won’t suck and swallow are not worth a damn.

IMO if she’s not sucking and swallowing, you’ve got a relationship problem. I’m sure others will disagree which is fine…we’re all different. I personally love eating p*ss so I expect her to do the same for me.
My man many women do not do this but still can be valuable. I doubt the queen gives head but is she not worth anything? They can make up for it in other areas and besides, no head at all is better than bland unenthusiastic head.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real answer is that a woman will do what you like eventually if she's that into you. I had plenty of women that eventually went down on me but hated the idea in the beginning. There's also women who don't like doing certain kinks you like but they fold regardless.

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real answer is that a woman will do what you like eventually if she's that into you. I had plenty of women that eventually went down on me but hated the idea in the beginning. There's also women who don't like doing certain kinks you like but they fold regardless.
Thats what I am after. How do they go about folding? Did you have to escalate by just shoving her head down there or were you dominant with them? Did you just ask? What is the secret

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
My man many women do not do this but still can be valuable. I doubt the queen gives head but is she not worth anything? They can make up for it in other areas and besides, no head at all is better than bland unenthusiastic head.
Fair enough—just stating my opinion based on my experience.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I am after. How do they go about folding? Did you have to escalate by just shoving her head down there or were you dominant with them? Did you just ask? What is the secret
Im usually upfront about it. They will whine and fight you sometimes, but it's for fun. I eventually stop caring, but then they start thinking thats what I really want. And if a girl wants you, she'll have herself do things to make you happy. I have the texts of girls offering to give me a bj if I come over and **** them.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know so how do I get her to suck said pencil without coming across as needy? there must be ways of escalating it without being direct and just asking. I feel thats more beta than anything else
If this is important to you, you need to bring it up directly and say what you want. A man should be comfortable with expressing his needs and wants. It’s actually very nice-guy ish to be indirect and passive like you’re suggesting.

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is important to you, you need to bring it up directly and say what you want. A man should be comfortable with expressing his needs and wants. It’s actually very nice-guy ish to be indirect and passive like you’re suggesting.
I personally find when you are direct with women, you encounter more resistance. Its not that I can't express it, but I want it to come from her in a way where she wants to do it because feelz before realz. I never really go overt communication unless I have to with women

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that she doesn’t like bl0wjobs, Holmes.

She just doesn’t like you enough. Women
do things for men they adore that they don’t necessarily enjoy doing under normal circumstances.
yeah most women don't know what they are doing sex wise. Most women are just bad at sex
women are really good at PIV though.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good BJs I ever got were from pro’s.
Especially a pro that likes the anti-depressants in sp3rm, and thus likes to swallow. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I remember one gal that seemed to like it so much, I thought she should be paying me. :cool:

Last edited: