Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make a girl who doesn't like bjs blow me

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Been with my girl for around a year, but early in she said bj is just something she doesn't do. Possibly due to past trauma.

I told her that's fine and said she doesn't ever have to do something she doesn't want to avoid begging, or coming across as needy.

I obviously don't want to live a life without bjs, so do any Dons have advice for working her up? She's very receptive sexually to me and will do most things I ask. But I want to work her up slowly so it becomes her idea rather than mine.

Any advice? I have unlimited time and patience

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
no you don’t.
Yes I do. The girl is fantastic apart from this little thing. I have been working her up slowly by dirty talk and various other sexual things. I just want any pointers from DJ's who have been in the same position

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell her that Oral Sex is a must have for you and be prepared to drop her the minute she refuses. She set a line in the sand and either accept it or don't. Sounds like you are going to resent it so save yourself the effort. Bail now or abandon your standard...

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell her that Oral Sex is a must have for you and be prepared to drop her the minute she refuses. She set a line in the sand and either accept it or don't. Sounds like you are going to resent it so save yourself the effort. Bail now or abandon your standard...
Its not tho. I can live without it, I just want to build her up into a point where she wants to freely give it. She makes up for it in other areas, I just want to have some tips on edging her to the point of that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bj is the ultimate test of dominance. If she won't do it, it means she's not into you. I agree that there are some girls who are just really against it cause they are traditional like that so I won't bash them all for it. It's not exactly a fun thing to go down on anyone. I certainly don't do it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't want to do it now, then it's not likely she'll want to in the future. Women who like giving BJs get off on doing it. Even if you talk her into it, she'll only give you enough to shut you up and not to blow your mind.

You can try giving her head to work her into the idea and set up some kind of reciprocity. There's always the chance that she'll start to enjoy it, but it's probably more akin to getting a girl who doesn't like anal to give you some of that.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do. The girl is fantastic apart from this little thing. I have been working her up slowly by dirty talk and various other sexual things. I just want any pointers from DJ's who have been in the same position
You don’t get my point. Once you do, you will have an answer.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as I would, under no circumstance, ever munch carpet, I can understand a woman who won’t do BJ’s. I don’t like being pressured to do something I find revolting. I’m sure girls who don’t like BJs feel the same.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you let her peg you if she asks?

Same scenario. Tell me how you feel about that if she pays you lip service that "I won't force you to do anything you don't want" and then she constantly brings up pegging.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you asked why?
She may simply not like the taste of the penile baby batter.
Obviously you can avoid this.
If it’s trauma, there’s not much you can do about it but give her time. However, if you ever get aggressive with it during sexy time, you’ll set her recovery clock back to zero.
As some have said , you can try going down on her and maybe she’ll return the favor. Other than that your option is to plate her or live with it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I had a relationship in which I got no bj’s she had TMJ though, like for real, repeated surgeries etc. when things started cooling off I met a chick that LOVED blowing me, and realized what I’d been missing, and that I resented it.

For me it’s about acceptance, if she ain’t into you, as much as she should be she won’t make the effort. When women that are all about you will do it and take pleasure from doing it FOR YOU, even if it’s not her favorite thing to do.

I find it akin to kissing during sex, if it’s not on the table something’s up. I had a gal I saw for a few years that wasn’t that into kissing, even knowing I wanted to. The only time she’ kiss was when I’d tell her it was over and she’d do it to pull me in for a while, then regress.

Get everything you want up front, because you’re never going to have better sex than the sex you have in the first months of a relationship…

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unofficially it's my opinion that we all have some quirks. Myself I have two silly phobias. Maybe she/women has some
Phobia type stuff going on in her brain. Never met a girl that didn't like doing that to the point of having a convo about it, but since I go straight to the Buffet-Table (every time) myself, it usually gets reciprocated.

I suggest leading by example. NOTE my buddies & I were recently joking that once the bj's slow down to a crawl, it's
An indication that the relationship has run its course. But that's a different subject.

One more thing. Make sure it's inviting down there.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hello,

Been with my girl for around a year, but early in she said bj is just something she doesn't do. Possibly due to past trauma.

I told her that's fine and said she doesn't ever have to do something she doesn't want to avoid begging, or coming across as needy.

I obviously don't want to live a life without bjs, so do any Dons have advice for working her up? She's very receptive sexually to me and will do most things I ask. But I want to work her up slowly so it becomes her idea rather than mine.

Any advice? I have unlimited time and patience
I feel ya dude.. My female won't do anal; she does oral and swallows though. Doubtful you'd be satisfied w/o oral.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've never met a woman who doesn't like the idea of BJs, even virgins. I would say you drop that woman ASAP

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't like BJs with you. Thats the message.
Was this girl molested? Orally? If so its a big red flag brah
I think a bad experience with an ex. I have had gfs in the past be molested, why is it such a red flag?

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you let her peg you if she asks?

Same scenario. Tell me how you feel about that if she pays you lip service that "I won't force you to do anything you don't want" and then she constantly brings up pegging.
Yeah thats why I want to be subtle and not have to bring it up like that. That is needy beta behavior and as we all know that dries a ***** up faster than anything

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you asked why?
She may simply not like the taste of the penile baby batter.
Obviously you can avoid this.
If it’s trauma, there’s not much you can do about it but give her time. However, if you ever get aggressive with it during sexy time, you’ll set her recovery clock back to zero.
As some have said , you can try going down on her and maybe she’ll return the favor. Other than that your option is to plate her or live with it.
I always go down on her I quite enjoy it. It came up ones when I put her head down there the first time and she 'said i dont do that' and I left it at that. Never asked again to avoid being a needy beta