Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to make a girl ur dating to be ur gf

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the deal i met this girl off the net, we went out like 4x's - 2 x's coffee, 1 timeice skating-should have held her hand but chickened out, coffee again and then mall shoppin around one time .
i like her ,but not totally sure if she likes me . i want her to be my gf, but as a inexperience total rookie in hi smid 20's i don't now what to do.
do u ask em "do u want to be my gf", i like u , do u see as ur bf" i heard that u don;t ask. what do u guys think

how do u make her become ur gf, i heard u just go make a move , like holding her hands, if she does not resist shes urs, a kiss and if she kisses back shes urs.

how do u make a girl u dating like 4 x's, chat on msn sometimes, u gf or potential gf , dating , do u ask, or do u jsut make the move and see from the action -they kiss back or resist. do u ask her to be exclusive or what.
i thinkin of a movie night at her place some time, she said yes but nto sure when

lets say u guys go out, of course u do the askin"hey lets go get coffee at noon otday", and she says yes and we go out -its pretty much a sign of interest right-since she is goin out with me-one on one. but how u can;t assume its a relationship and not jsut 2 ppl hanging out.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! Make a move! Sleep with her! How can you call it dating if you are not sleeping with each other?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few points.

About "how do you know if its just a couple of friends hanging out?"

You are a guy, she is a girl. You two are NOT "just hanging out" until you get LJBFed (Lets Just Be Friends).

Dude, generally if a girl is having coffee, skating and stuff I assume she likes me.

Okay, try this next time yopu see her.

When you two are sharing a moment (meaning you've just had a good laugh or if you have just touched on an emotional level) then look into her eyes. Then look to her lips. Then look to her eyes again. If she doesn't turn away kiss her.

A few tips on kissing.
Go slow at first.

Match how she kisses you.

If she doesn't give you tongue then after a few moments of lip kissing gently slip in the tongue.

Don't try to taste her tonsils. Just flicker your tongue aginst the tip of hers.

Match her, if she doesn't escalate then slowly escalate.

Hold her tight, but not so tight she'd have trouble breathing.

Keep calm, its no big deal.

You have natural instincts to do this ****. Listen to them.

JJ

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to at least be at the "hand-holding" stage or at least kissed her once before you get her to be ur girlfriend.

First things first, grab her hand. That's it, just do it. If your ice skating, walking, as she gets out of ur car just take your hand, and grab hers. Do this WITHOUT HESITATION, so it's more natural.

Don't rush the kiss, you will know when it's time to kiss. The way I think of it, is if it feels weird to kiss her, then don't do it. Sometimes waiting for the kiss works in ur favor. If the girl is into you, she's waiting for that kiss also, and with you holding back, this builds anticipation making the moment that much more wonderful when u do get a kiss. Usually a good time to kiss is when theres a downtime on the action while on a date, like when a conversation comes to an end and ur just looking into each other's eyes. A good way to know when to kiss her is this; if it feels weird NOT to kiss her, then it's time.

If ur standing up during this kiss, I usually have my arms around her, and pick her up while kissing her, this demonstrates strength in her eyes.

You are in luck because i just asked the girl i been seeing to be my girlfriend yesterday, and this stuff ur reading is what built up to it. After our first long romantic kiss this is what i said:

Me: Wow u must really like me huh?
Her: Yea
Me: I want you to be my girlfriend
Her: (Smiling) yes!

Then we kissed again. Just do it, my friend, take my advice.

PS: I GOTTA GIRLFRIEND NOW AND IT FEELS GREAT!

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this same boat two months ago.

I asked myself the same questions, and she knew I wanted to be her boyfriend but she told me "she didnt want a boyfriend." Safe to say it never worked out. And I actually went out with her more than you did and I made out with her.

If I could give you any advice I would say dont rush it, i kinda got too anxious and looked needy. You also have to watch for other doods. She told me she didnt want a boyfriend and she ended up dating a different fvcker the next week. She must have been using me me all along?

Best of luck to you!

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
ok heres the deal i met this girl off the net, we went out like 4x's - 2 x's coffee, 1 timeice skating-should have held her hand but chickened out, coffee again and then mall shoppin around one time .
i like her ,but not totally sure if she likes me . i want her to be my gf, but as a inexperience total rookie in hi smid 20's i don't now what to do.
do u ask em "do u want to be my gf", i like u , do u see as ur bf" i heard that u don;t ask. what do u guys think

how do u make her become ur gf, i heard u just go make a move , like holding her hands, if she does not resist shes urs, a kiss and if she kisses back shes urs.

how do u make a girl u dating like 4 x's, chat on msn sometimes, u gf or potential gf , dating , do u ask, or do u jsut make the move and see from the action -they kiss back or resist. do u ask her to be exclusive or what.
i thinkin of a movie night at her place some time, she said yes but nto sure when

lets say u guys go out, of course u do the askin"hey lets go get coffee at noon otday", and she says yes and we go out -its pretty much a sign of interest right-since she is goin out with me-one on one. but how u can;t assume its a relationship and not jsut 2 ppl hanging out.

Ok

1) Make a little move. Not a huge one, cause I don't think you're ready to jump into it.

In some ways, I'm the same way. I'm a 3rd-4th date kisser type of guy. I doubt I'd be able to make out with a chick so soon after I met her.

Of course, I DO try to establish some sort of romantic contact on the 1st... touching hands, arm around her shoulder, that sort of thing.

2)About asking the exclusivity question. I once made the mistake of asking a girl... "So... are we dating exclusively, or are we dating others?" (she said she wanted to date only each other. A month later she was actively cheating.) I would never do that again (I hope not, anyway).

It makes sense. The second you ask her, you show too much interest, and not much knowledge of dating to her. It's like asking if you can kiss her.

If she's dating others, then she's not interested. There's your answer. If you're dating others past a certain number of dates, then you're not completely interested. So, you both keep dating. Let her ask. Then she's the one hinting at wanting to be exclusive. You're not cheating if no commitment has been made, and both people are clear.

3) If she's going out for coffee one on one, then it's hard to come up with a level of interest.

I've had a chick join me for dinner, hang out at a parade, and there's absolutely no interest on her part. But she will join me for stuff.

I had a married friend join me for ice cream, and it's completely platonic. One on one.

Coffee means nothing, other than (either) she can tolerate you for an hour, or she REALLY likes her coffee. It's a good step, but one that has to turn into a date soon after (if you still enjoy each other's company). It's time not make things less wishy washy. If you go for a hand holding, and she pulls away, she's not interested. THAT'S one way you decide on her level of interest.

Good luck

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
change your mindframe

i want her to be my gf, but as a inexperience total rookie in hi smid 20's i don't now what to do.

You should not want a gf. Even letting her know that you want a gf is admitting weakness. The bf/gf arrangement exists for the sake of the woman. Men are only in it for sex. If one of the girls with whom you are having sex sticks around for a long time, eventually she gets to be your gf as a reward for a lot of sex. Having a gf only means that you are not supposed to get sex from other girls, so it should be nothing but a concession on your part.

When you say, "Will you be my girlfriend?" to a woman, she hears:
I am not good with girls.
I am desperately horny.
I have trouble getting laid.
I am of low value to other women.

Similar to the way in which you should never ask a girl if you can kiss her, likewise never ask her for a commitment.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
i want her to be my gf, but as a inexperience total rookie in hi smid 20's i don't now what to do.

You should not want a gf. Even letting her know that you want a gf is admitting weakness. The bf/gf arrangement exists for the sake of the woman. Men are only in it for sex. If one of the girls with whom you are having sex sticks around for a long time, eventually she gets to be your gf as a reward for a lot of sex. Having a gf only means that you are not supposed to get sex from other girls, so it should be nothing but a concession on your part.

When you say, "Will you be my girlfriend?" to a woman, she hears:
I am not good with girls.
I am desperately horny.
I have trouble getting laid.
I am of low value to other women.

Similar to the way in which you should never ask a girl if you can kiss her, likewise never ask her for a commitment.

wtf? if he's looking for a LTR, why not be a man and suggest one. it doesnt make you look desperatly horny. is she likes you then she'll say yes anyway. women dont actually sit there and think about all that "desperate" or "low value" stuff.

the one tryin not to look desperate or insecure is the most desperate and insecure of all.

because it really doesnt matter wat you do, or if you ask her or wat ever. as long as it doesnt come from a position of neediness or despiration. there's nothing wronf with wanting a gf. get at her.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
wtf? if he's looking for a LTR, why not be a man and suggest one. it doesnt make you look desperatly horny. is she likes you then she'll say yes anyway. women dont actually sit there and think about all that "desperate" or "low value" stuff.

the one tryin not to look desperate or insecure is the most desperate and insecure of all.

because it really doesnt matter wat you do, or if you ask her or wat ever. as long as it doesnt come from a position of neediness or despiration. there's nothing wronf with wanting a gf. get at her.
Because it gives up all the power. If he wants an LTR, then he has to make himself the prize. She has to chase him she has to try to tie him down, she has to try make him her b/f, not the other way around. If he was a DJ, she would want to be his g/f. If he was a DJ, she wouldn't want him to be with other girls, so she would tie him down.

Right now she sees him as weak, he's not making a move, he's afraid to even hold her hand. He needs to take charge and be a man. Women want men that act like men. They don't want romantic sucks. If your that nieve, then maybe you both should go back and read the bible.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, why hasn't she brought this up?

She should be asking YOU. If she isn't trying to lock you down into a monogamous relationship (which is nearly every woman's goal), I have to wonder what her interest level in you is.

In my experience, its is best when men escalate the relationship physically and women escalate the relationship emotionally.

If you want her to be your girlfriend, you need to focus on escalating physically, and let her take care of her part (escalating emotionally).

For the record, I have asked girls to be my girlfriend in the past. Starting with my current relationship, I wait for her to ask me. I figure if she's not trying to get me into a relationship, then "she's just not that into me."

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
You can ask, but it's better to let them push for it.

In your case, based off of your experience level, do _not_ ask.

joe45 said:
Holding her hand won't make her your GF, neither will kissing. In fact, neither will sex.

What will make her your GF is _her_ wanting a relationship with you and asking for it, and you granting it.

joe45 said:
Yes, it is a sign of interest.

You're in a tricky spot though. You've gone out with her 4 times and haven't made a move. You're close to the point of her losing all her interest.

Now, if this were high school and she was a virgin, you'd be ok for a while.

But if she has ever dated before, and had sex, she will start to think either you don't desire her or are to weak to act on your desire.

Remember, women want sex. But they also will not initiate (well, some will if you amp them up enough), it's not like you take them ice-skating and then they rip off your clothes and mount you as your reward for showing them a good time.

Dating is basically an elaborate dance between two people who want to **** eachothers brains out, but need to maintain the illusion that it is something more.

Tip:

Since your new to this, don't wait until the end of a "date" to kiss her. Give her a light kiss during the date, then go back to the activity.

Example: Your ice-skating. You grab her hand and twirl her around like you would if your dancing. You should be laughing and having a good time. Pull her into you so she is resting her hands on your chest, look her in the eyes, smile and give her a light kiss on the lips. Then hold her hand and start skating again.

Your end of date kiss will be much more passionate and won't be awkward.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she says "Yes I will be your gf," exactly what do you think you are getting? The only thing that keeps her from cheating is her interest level in you. Her accepting the title of gf does not make her any less likely to have sex with other guys. It's naive to think otherwise, just as it is naive to think that laying your feelings out for a woman is a good idea. The right way is to keep her guessing about your feelings. Asking her to be your gf destroys the mystery, and makes you boring and predictable. I have had countless girlfriends, and I promise that I have never once asked a girl to be my gf. It's like asking to kiss her. Logically it sounds ok, but in practice it is a very bad idea.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls, specially the conservative ones, preffer that the guy asks for a serious relationship. Even if they really want the guy to be their b/f, they may get uncomfortable with the tought of making the move and asking a relationship. Its almost like asking to get married, girls always want the guy to ask them, unless that is, the guy takes too long and the woman gets tired of waiting. I think if the girl seems good for a serious relatinship and this is also what you'r looking for, then go for it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, I respectfully disagree. Despite what women say, when a man confesses feelings for her, she begins to lose interest. Women want to play the "he loves me, he loves me not" game in their head and try to figure out if you like them. They are also at their best when they are in this mode. You get the most sex and the least b!tching.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Because it gives up all the power. If he wants an LTR, then he has to make himself the prize. She has to chase him she has to try to tie him down, she has to try make him her b/f, not the other way around. If he was a DJ, she would want to be his g/f. If he was a DJ, she wouldn't want him to be with other girls, so she would tie him down.

Right now she sees him as weak, he's not making a move, he's afraid to even hold her hand. He needs to take charge and be a man. Women want men that act like men. They don't want romantic sucks. If your that nieve, then maybe you both should go back and read the bible.
lol im not naive, im just stating fact. there is a warped vision of what a DJ is on this site. im not entirely sure myself, but i have a basic idea. guys on her think that a woman should be doin all the chasing, all the asking, all the paying, basically the men's jobs. and if she is not, than she must not like you. what happened to men taking the initiative and making the first move? i mean, when you picked her up, she didnt approach you first, you approached her. same with asking for a relationship, or a marriage. when's the last time a girl ever asked a guy to marry her? unless she was bold woman.

most, if not all women are shy, little insecure girls inside, no matter how they act. most of them are too shy or uncomfortable to be the one taking all the stands and being the first to make moves. most girls wait for the guyt o make the moves. as in when my friend asked his girl to be his g/f. she was waiting for him to ask forever. she really likes him.

suggesting or asking gives up no power, cuz if she says no, than who cares. move on. there's to much concern for power on this site. this is dating, not politics.

but my stand on this, we as men are to hunters and the predators, we make the moves when we want. we dont sit and wait for her. waiting for her to ask( in power terms) does infact give her all the power, because ur letting her control the relationship status.

if girls are supposed to do all that, then we dont we just stop right now and let them game and mack us? lol

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
but my stand on this, we as men are to hunters and the predators, we make the moves when we want. we dont sit and wait for her. waiting for her to ask( in power terms) does infact give her all the power, because ur letting her control the relationship status.

if girls are supposed to do all that, then we dont we just stop right now and let them game and mack us? lol
Learn how to read. Where did I say let her make all the moves? If you read the thread, you will see that he needs to be a man and take charge, but when it comes to monogomy, he has to give the impression that other women want him, hence she makes the move towards monogomy.

And yes, once they are monogomous it is the guy who proposes marriage. Grow up and quite being so nieve, tryin to twist things around.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl wants to be your gf she will explicitly let you know.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Learn how to read. Where did I say let her make all the moves? If you read the thread, you will see that he needs to be a man and take charge, but when it comes to monogomy, he has to give the impression that other women want him, hence she makes the move towards monogomy.

And yes, once they are monogomous it is the guy who proposes marriage. Grow up and quite being so nieve, tryin to twist things around.
how bout u quit tryin to start crap, and just state ur opinion. why dont you grow up and develop ur game instead of relying on all these games and tricks to get a woman. only an insecure loser would try to "give the impression" that other girls want him, when they really probably could care less. i have never heard of girls moving towards monogomy, it's either a mutual thing, or the real man simply suggest or asks for it.

like i said, most girls r to shy to ask for a relatioship, so they simply wait for the guy to ask.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once saw a movie about a sweet and sensitive guy who liked the girl so much but he would never get the nerve to ask her out. Then a bad-azz cokswinging mudafuka came in and slammed her so hard her nose bled.

I think the movie was Pretty in Pink or something like that. Molly Ringwald's a hooker.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
girlfriend

I'll explain it concisely for you.

I don't think that it is necessary for you to ask her to be your girlfriend.

you're probably wondering how...

You need to GET PHYSICAL first and foremost! that means making out with her, penetration, etc...

once you're having consistent sex - THEN you know that she likely wants to pursue a relationship... you can start giving her the relationship signals - but make sure you're not jumping the gun on this! - you can being to have more meaningful dates, hold her hand, (I say hand holding only after you have been having sex for a good stretch of time... she might initiate it - and thats her giving you the relationship signal... I personally avoid it if I feel it is too early in the "relationship")

Then you introduce can introduce her as your girlfriend, because there is a strong implication that she is your girlfriend, and if she hasn't initiated the 'boyfriend-girlfriend' conversation because she is insecure or otherwise, then it should come as a pleasant surprise to her... If she has a problem with you introducing her as your girlfriend after all the above described, then tell her to go fvck herself!

good luck, and for gods sake, bone her already!!