"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

how to make a girl regret her mistake?

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
ok, so , heres the deal. I found out my girlfriend met another guy and she couldnt decide if she liked me or him more, so i nexted her. now, this guy lives quite a ways away, and i know nothin is really ever gonna happen. when i dumped my girl, i told her i wanted it all or nothin, so basically i am ignoring her right now. am i playing this well guys? I wanna make her regret her mistake as much as possible so if there anything else you all would suggest i do? thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
like my other thread, but what im doing is telling her that tonight i went to a party, which i didnt, i had hockey tonight. and just tell her that these two girls kept talking to me and i ended up getting one of their numbers, and just putting a fake number into my cell. i know her, she'll get jealous.
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
hey fezz, nothung personal but, as a don juan why should you even care about making another person feel bad? I mean im sure you have better things to do.

You nexted her... forget about her and do what u want. It seems like your wasting your time wanting to see her suffer. Like i said u could use your time more constructively.

just my opinion

peace.
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
not worth your time.

hey fezz, nothing personal but, as a don juan why should you even care about making another person feel bad? I mean im sure you have better things to do.

You nexted her... forget about her and do what u want. It seems like your wasting your time wanting to see her suffer. Like i said u could use your time more constructively.

just my opinion

peace.




-----------------------------------------------------

sorry about the double post i cant seem to delete the 1st one
 
Top