Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make a circle of friends?

Oppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years back, I whad 2 dudes in which i exclusively hung out with. We did everything ranging from: Girls, other dudes(no homo), parties, etc.

Eventually, we had a fall out and after that I'm left with no friends.

Went through depression, was anorexic, played wow all day, and in full, I wasn't very happy with myself and I had suicide thoughts.

Five months ago, I made a resolution that I wasn't happy in this sh!t hole and changed myself completely.

I started to work out, eat correctly, dressing up again, and made an active effort to get close to the family members in whom i neglected.

I've been going outside more albeit work more often then not, and from time to time, call up a very good friend whom I see as a mentor. We eat, drink, and talk.

Now, I want to get back into the game but I'm not so sure I can do it without a circle of friends.
What's the best way to create a circle of friends or get back to the old friends in whom I abandoned for the two dudes ages ago.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Find friends through work, hobbies, sporting activities, etc. In general, people enjoy the company of those who are similar to themselves. I know this is pretty generic advice but it's also the only realistic advice. Even though I've mainly gained 'aquaintances' rather than true friends from doing the aforementioned, it doesn't pan out that way for most; most people establish true friendships.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
After i went to college this semester i experienced something very similar, no longer did I have a few good close friends but now my social circle exploded. I wish this was a positive explosion, sadly it wasn't. I now have quite a lot of acquaintances but no true good friends anymore. I seriously lack that old kind of relationship i had that was the closest to a best friend that i ever managed. So even though i know and am friendly with a vast amount of people now... it is for nothing in the end as I still feel lonely. I'm hoping this thread gets a few good replies as i could really benefit from it as well.

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in a very similar situation to Tenkiq after a split with a LTG, I’ve had to work on building my social circle again, its not easy and does take time, and most of the friends I’ve made are just social friends, not true friends of those I only have about 5.

Try to find a small group of people who have similar interests and invite them out for something, beer, cinema, chill out round your place, just be the host, make use of social networking sites and have a presence on their profiles, if you do it right and they think your cool, hopefully you’ll be invited out with them next time their out. don’t be fake but don’t act like you care too much. I’ve met loads of social friends this way. Also I like to mix and match groups so I’ll invite friends from work to meet friends from martial art classes that way if they have a good time those friends make friends which means a bigger social group which just grows, its all about networking! And people like to be around popular people. Just don’t hang out with a particular group too often otherwise you will seem like you have no other friends apart from them! Mix and match!

Real friendship takes even longer to find so when you do find real friends, don’t neglect them, be a GOOD friend always be honest and have morals, don’t ditch them for girls, and if you make a promise keep it, otherwise you’ll be labelled as unreliable and wont be invited out as often. I work on a first come first serve basis.

Hope this helps
Good luck dude.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
^^^dude exactly me too!! it makes me wonder if it's so hard to make friends in the first place, how did i get the ones i have? it's so weird cuz there are tons of acquaintances i have who love me no gay but if we ever talked about hangin out it'd just be weird. wtf.