Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make $25 fast?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I challenge every man reading this to do a kindness for someone in need this weekend. It might be as simple as helping someone financially
I have a female friend who's Polish, she recently got a cheque as part of the UK's rebate scheme
on utility bills for £150. She was unable to cash it due to her only having an online Monzo account
and was desperate for the money to get through the month. I zapped her the cash yesterday and will
wait as long as necessary for them to pay her this rebate using different means. £150 isn't a lot to me
and it meant everything to her.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create some projects yourself and then apply for developer roles.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more of this I spent almost a year unemployed during the recession doing a lot better now but we've all been there you can always donate plasma panhandle or do some day labor work via craigslist.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female friend who's Polish, she recently got a cheque as part of the UK's rebate scheme
on utility bills for £150. She was unable to cash it due to her only having an online Monzo account
and was desperate for the money to get through the month. I zapped her the cash yesterday and will
wait as long as necessary for them to pay her this rebate using different means. £150 isn't a lot to me
and it meant everything to her.
Good man!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In my 10 years experienece using those sites they are a 50/50 shot of getting anything. Fiver is cheap, i have way to much experience to waste time doing fiverr for small pennies, upwork can be amazing to find jobs but you are competing with a lot of oversea workers who work for cheap....So im going to stick with security for a year for $16 an hour and build up my skillset in app development until i feel confident enough i can quit and get a good paying job building iphone apps
Beggers can't be choosers.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like this shouldn't be allowed in this forum smh.
Me? I have been here for over 10 years, i came here to get success with woman, which at the time was my goal and I did, i have over 150 lays. So yeah this forum did its jobs on that end, I just have trouble financially, that wasnt my focus in my 20s, it was all about pick up, but to say "guys like this shouldn't be allowed in this forum"....Its just wrong to say. Truth is, if youre gonna be a **** stay out of this thread because i learned and contributed a lot to this forum during the years and now you pissed me off...Now i rememeber why besides my relationship i stopped posted regularly for years now.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Next time someone is in a pinch, maybe he can ask @BeExcellent for some help.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time someone is in a pinch, maybe he can ask @BeExcellent for some help.
Nope. My response is exactly that of Michael Jordan. If you can ask for a handout? You can say “Welcome to McDonald’s. How can I help you.?”

There are Help Wanted and Hiring signs all over these days but too many people are lazy & want a handout.

I didn’t make it by being lazy & will not assist the lazy.

Ask for help from a charity. I give to charities whose mission I support. I am not a charity myself. SMH.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nope. My response is exactly that of Michael Jordan. If you can ask for a handout? You can say “Welcome to McDonald’s. How can I help you.?”

There are Help Wanted and Hiring signs all over these days but too many people are lazy & want a handout.

I didn’t make it by being lazy & will not assist the lazy.

Ask for help from a charity. I give to charities whose mission I support. I am not a charity myself. SMH.
It's cool. Good to know where you Stand on this. I Guess @Atom Smasher just see things differently than you.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never asked for a handout, I was asking a way I can make quick money, I hate taking handouts, but what Atom Smasher did was beyond amazing I am truthfully grateful for helping me out. Something I will never forget. On a sidenote, my cars f*cked now ha! Oil leak and its in the shop no way to pay for it until I find a work from home job or a job I can walk to...Does anyone know how I can make $500 fast?(Sarcasm) Just kidding...Again Atom you're the best! Wish there were more people like him in this world.

M

member160292

Me? I have been here for over 10 years, i came here to get success with woman, which at the time was my goal and I did, i have over 150 lays. So yeah this forum did its jobs on that end, I just have trouble financially, that wasnt my focus in my 20s, it was all about pick up, but to say "guys like this shouldn't be allowed in this forum"....Its just wrong to say. Truth is, if youre gonna be a **** stay out of this thread because i learned and contributed a lot to this forum during the years and now you pissed me off...Now i rememeber why besides my relationship i stopped posted regularly for years now.
Life is about balance, if you shift and focus on one aspect, you’ll neglect the others. It seems like you have achieved great feats in one, but now paying for in the other.
It’s not too late to build up your career, but it will be exponentially be more difficult the longer you hold off. You’ll need to double down on your effort so you don’t suffer later. Your 30’s will define your lifestyle after your 40’s

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is about balance, if you shift and focus on one aspect, you’ll neglect the others. It seems like you have achieved great feats in one, but now paying for in the other.
It’s not too late to build up your career, but it will be exponentially be more difficult the longer you hold off. You’ll need to double down on your effort so you don’t suffer later. Your 30’s will define your lifestyle after your 40’s
I agree 100% with what you said. Good advice right there