Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to lose your predictability

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here I am a senior in high school, and I am depressed. I am very involved in school. I'm in sports, band, and I excel in everything I do except socializing. I can never seem to connect with anyone. Can anyone give me advice on how to lose my predictability, actually have good conversations with people, and how to get invited to the "in" parties in high school?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to High School Forum.

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
well first read the bible, its great advice all the way through. losing your predictability is a good way to gain confidence.. how you ask? by doing stuff you dont normally do you will end up out of your comfort zone, wearing different clothes changing your hair style, smelling good, and finally socializing with people you might not normally hang with. talk to everybody. do girls tell you that you dont talk much or anything like that, if so talk to them, this will change their image of you. its all about getting to be confident in yourself

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the same problem, i realize first i have to fix my general social skills before i can really focus on women specifically, you hit the nail on the head when you said its all about confidence, you don't necesarily have to be a loud mouth but just talking to anyone you come in contact with is a great way to improve

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
feel good about yourself, if you do and accept yourself then this will resonate and other people will know. smile genuinely and make eye contact, be sincere and look sincere and people will gravitate toward you. focus on yourself and improving yourself and you will tune into the appropriate social signs to approach new people. speak confidently and don't have trepidation.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just do something that's out of the blue. spur of the moment.

in other words do what others least expect. thats key in being unpredictable.

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys.

Sorry for posting in DJ Tips column. I tried to erase my message but it wouldn't allow me.