Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to look better

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do u get a prettier face?

Working out can only tone your body, and you can only look so good (7/10). U need the pretty face to get into the 8,9,10 range.

So how do u do it?

Thanks, guys! U guys rock!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaster
How do u get a prettier face?

Working out can only tone your body, and you can only look so good (7/10). U need the pretty face to get into the 8,9,10 range.

So how do u do it?

Thanks, guys! U guys rock!
Youre kiddin, right??!

No way to fix your face without plastic surgery (Unless you havent finished puberty, then you can hope for the best).

*And you dont need a pretty face to attract the ladies, it just helps*.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't do anything stupid like makeup or skin toning. Just keep your skin clean, a good complexion (those little strips u put on ure nose actually do work with pores) and make sure your hair suits your face. Also make sure your facial hair suits your face. Anything else you do will only make you look gay.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others said, a good haircut is important. If you ever get girls' comments (especially girl you would date), take them into account. It might sound like you're bending to the girl's opinion, but most of the time they'll tell you the truth. I had several girls tell me I looked better with more hair back when I shaved it, and I gotta say, I do look better with hair.

Glasses suck, too, so get contacts if you need them.

Wash your face with face-specific products. (No more Irish Spring) I have some skincare products and although it sounds weird, my face looks a lot better now that I use them. You should get a good cleanser and some sort of moisturizer. If you can afford it, buy something not coming from a drug store.

Be sure to use a good razor and good cream. Again, if you can afford it, buy something expensive. I got a specialty shaving cream and my skin feels even softer when I use it. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive (15-20$ for a small bottle, IIRC) but you could use it when you go out.

Get your teeth straightened and whitened. Again, expensive but that's a one-time thing. (I should follow my own advice lol)

Get rid of that unibrow! It looks ugly.

Oh, and get a good tan. It makes you look healthier and it just looks better. (According to chicks)

I think that's about it.

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys

Also, when you say "If you can afford it, buy something not coming from a drug store." what do u mean by that? Where else would I be able to find such products?

Also do you guys have ne examples of good-looking haircuts? (e.g. pictures).

also what are your opinions towards things like making your eyelashes longer, or using concealer...personally I think that's a little too fairyish, but maybe I'm wrong? what do u guys think?

Thanks again, guys.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaster
Thanks guys

Also, when you say "If you can afford it, buy something not coming from a drug store." what do u mean by that? Where else would I be able to find such products?

About any large store where girls shop. They usually have a "For Men's" section where you can find most product you need. Look at the ads in FHM, Maxim and other such mags for ideas on what brands to look for. I recommend the Decleor line of products if you can find it.

Also do you guys have ne examples of good-looking haircuts? (e.g. pictures).

also what are your opinions towards things like making your eyelashes longer, or using concealer...personally I think that's a little too fairyish, but maybe I'm wrong? what do u guys think?

It's just plain gay. Anything that looks, feels or acts like makeup is for queens and girls.

Thanks again, guys.

No problem

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely no makeup. You think people won't notice, but damnit they will. Everybody notices everything, and if you ever get caught with makeup on, it's over. Personally, if I ever saw a guy at school and suspected makeup, I would tackle him right there, and start rubbing on it. If it's makeup, I'd beat it off him. If not, I'd just call it an aggressive hug.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Absolutely no makeup. You think people won't notice, but damnit they will. Everybody notices everything, and if you ever get caught with makeup on, it's over. Personally, if I ever saw a guy at school and suspected makeup, I would tackle him right there, and start rubbing on it. If it's makeup, I'd beat it off him. If not, I'd just call it an aggressive hug.
LOL!:D I'd do that exact same thing. :)

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Absolutely no makeup. You think people won't notice, but...
I keep reading a reference to makeup. Is it honestly a new trend for men to wear makeup, or are you guys just being facetious?

I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but wearing makeup is just simply F U C K I N G absurd unless you're a homosexual.

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my second "gay" post of the night so I better be careful... :)

You may want to try this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0399527834

Bascially they are exercises you can do to change the appearance of your face. Your face is comprised of many muscles and by toning these muscles you can significantly change the appearance of your face (for the better).

Whether it's worth the payoff or not is up to you. You might feel uncomfortable doing something aimed primarily at middle-aged women but hey, if it pays off, then it pays off right?

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... that book you suggested... that woman in the book isn't so good looking herself...
And I think it's for old people only as they get wrinkles.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u should email michael jackson, he seems to be the master of facial manipulation(40 cosmetic surgeries!!!). but about the haircut issue, what is your etnicity, it would be pretty useless if i put pictures of white guys when your black.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i need to chime in on this one.

what the hell is a guy doing talking about mascara and concealer? these are things you have no business dealing with. if guys start looking too pretty, us girls are going to be out of a job! ok, with that said...

the only reason a guy could possibly need concealer is to cover up acne or imperfections on his face. what most guys miss is that most concealers on the market actually clog pores and cause MORE acne. unless you are on a strict facial regemine. some girls (and a couple guys i know too, come to think of it) are ridiculously obsessed with thier face. i asked one such friend what they do to keep their skin "oh so smooth and pretty."

-steam face for 10 minutes every morning (convenient that a shower does just that)
-place a hot wet washcloth over face for 3-5 minutes
-wash face with a deep, yet gentle cleanser (neutragina seems to be a favorite)
-rinse face with COLD water
-blot face with clean dry towel
-rub some astringent over clean/dry skin (use witch hazel!)
-then use a light NON-GREASY moisturizer, applied in an upward motion.
-go to the tanner (but not too much- you don't want to look like a leather belt. ick)
-drink more water!

now, for shaving, my gay source... excuse me... my "expert" source, recommends that you do the following to avoid razor burn

-rub lotion on your face on the scruff
-slap that hot wet washcloth on your face for at least 5 minutes (this softens the hair and loosens the folicle)
-use a thick shave creme ("bath & body works mens line! love it!")
-use a fresh, clean, new razor everytime (buy desposable in bulk at sam's club. cheap and you'll have a new razor everyday for a year)
-after you shave, rinse face with COLD water

i hope this helps you in the "getting my face pretty" catagory. my source has flawless skin. and i think i may have to try this little "face boot camp" myself. lol.

his thoughts on concealer?
"It looks to unnatural. people will spot it a mile away... and it just looks tacky. it's so hard to find a concealer that matches your skin tone... most people go too dark, and that just looks silly. go to the source and fix the problem, don't just cover it up with something that looks stupid." -the skin guru has spoken...

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch the movie "American Psycho". Somewhere in the beginning he goes through his routine and describes it really well. It's pretty accurate.

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiLLer
Uh... that book you suggested... that woman in the book isn't so good looking herself...
And I think it's for old people only as they get wrinkles.
A couple of things.

First of all, the woman in the book is 50-something years old. If my future wife looks that way when she's 50-something you won't hear me complaining. :D

Second, I disagree with the other statement. Doing these exercises improves the tone of your skin quite a bit. Also, wrinkles aren't something you want to wait until 30+ to think about. Like most things in life, they are a lot easier to prevent than to get rid of once you have them. It might not be a concern when you're in your teens but if you hit your late 20s and are full of wrinkles I think it gets harder to pick up younger women. Just my $0.02.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw this one over to Anything Else.

- De La

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh at least put it in DJ discussion man

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

Honestly I don't see why this was moved.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capitol39
I keep reading a reference to makeup. Is it honestly a new trend for men to wear makeup, or are you guys just being facetious?
No. The cosmetics industry is trying to turn men into stressed-out, overly self-concious basket cases like they've done with women. I remember a few years back they were trying to say that nail colours and eyeliner would be the next big fashion statement for men. Fortunately this will NEVER HAPPEN, I pray. Taking care of your appearance is one thing but I don't want to end up like those girls who read Seventeen magazine.