Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to leverage "upper-class professional" status

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the BMW & Mercedes fans win. I took an informal poll at work today & most said they'd pick those models over Infiniti, Lexus, or Cadillac for example. Oh well.

I recently drove a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V and wow was it fast. It's nice looking inside and out too. You don't see very many CTS-V's on the road at all either.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
You still have so much to learn DD.. the only thing he displayed was his ability to pay large amounts of money for female attention. I bet he got to act as a taxi cab driver for the night while the chicks found some dirt poor alphas to bang them something fierce. The only thing you saw was a bid war IMO. What happens afterward determines where the night goes and it will have nothing to do with his wallet (unless they were prostitutes).

All hot females are prostitutes to a degree. They go with whomever has the bigger better deal at the time.

Listen man... rich smart people aren't concerned with impressing other rich people. Once you accept that, you'll probably see a big difference in your bank balance.

Funny that you added "smart" to the equation. So, you mean to tell me that nobody judges anybody else based on things that they acquire? It is you who have a lot to learn about the world. Additionally, you have betrayed your own words here. You ARE concerned with attempting to impress me-- that's why at the end of your post you chose to include a link which shows how much discretionary money you have available to spend on flight lessons.

No sir you are mistaken, its is you who possess the WANNABE attitude.

I will deal with your insolence soon enough, peasant...

Frankly I couldn't care less if I'm ever super rich or not

Liar, Liar, pants on fire! There is no way that is true, unless you are not a human being. More than likely, you are just talking out your ass to make it seem that you have a "higher moral calling" than us males who live in the real world.

, I'm out pursuing my goals and dreams. I don't have peers that would bring me down based on how much I earn. I'm in control of the direction I am taking and that's all that matters to me. I've invested heavily in myself and I'm not worried in the least about joe trendy Billionaire who has cars and wads of cash.

Um, no. You don't have peers like that because you are inferior to them and aren't in their social class. The "control" you think you have in life is based on the amount of natural resources one can control, currently, the measure of the amount of natural resources one can control is based on their asset value. Yours is less, therefore your control is less. There is no way for an average person to have as much influence on anything as a rich person, simply because the rich person can outdo whatever it is that you choose to do. This makes you a financially subservient person, for your will and desire is directly controlled by what someone with more money and power allows you to do. A tool of the inexperienced is to discount wealth to something as minor as "cars and wads of cash", but that is not truly what being wealthy is. Being a truly wealthy person means that you get to impose your will on someone else and they have to take it simply because you control more aspects of their life than they do. Though I don't expect you to understand this, considering you really aren't in that social class anyways.

Ask yourself DuffDug and OP, if you were to take all your precious flash out of the equation; how many top quality women could you pull?

I don't understand what you are asking. Are you saying I get to keep my wealth, but not display it or that I have to become a completely poor loser with no resources whatsoever and then attempt to pull females? If the former, then you have indirectly proved yourself wrong because that means that "flash" is truly what is attracting these hot females and not "game." If the latter, then you have made my point entirely, for you are then stating that having money is absolutely required in any interaction involving a female. So, here's my question to you: If I took all YOUR money away, would you have a top quality female? I already know that the answer is 'no'. Though it is still entertaining to hear about "game" as the great equalizer of everything.

Here's a hint, if the answer is 0 then you and your game suck

and if you really want to get into a pissing contest, here is what my broke/thrifty lifestyle has afforded me this year: (I only pay for things in CASH btw)

http://www.flyislandair.net/training/ppl.htm

oh yes and I forgot to mention + 2 month vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in January.

Gee, it sounds like you are trying to impress me. But its not working-- an average male with a 70k salary could afford all those things and a new ls430 sedan and not blink an eye. It seems I was right about your social station all along. You know, in the past, you could be arrested for dressing above your station.

Bottom line: Flashing money doesn't impress women it shows them a weakness to exploit. When will you guys stop trying to impress women? It doesn't work in your favor.

Says the poor guy with no real experience with wealth...lol!

Its great that there are males like me here, otherwise this site would be so full of its own BS that it would explode.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not hating on Fuzz's lifestyle...but what he's doing is the "Millionaire Next Door" lifestyle that will probably give him a few million to have a comfortable retirement.

I think to be truly wealthy (+25 million)....knowing and rubbing shoulders with the elite in politics and business is required to be presented the multi-million dollar opportunities. And to do that....you have to some degree look and act the part. If you can leverage your image to help make you more money, is that not an investment in itself? Would'nt I want my wealthy clients to say to my potential prospects "see that sharp-dressed man over there? Thats my CPA"

Wouldnt i want to invest in a country club membership if it meant potentially new clients for me?

I mean its funny when you look at most rappers....they are not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but they rent these lambos and maseratis, and pretend they don't need your money, so that you go buy their CD's and fulfill the prophecy. Who wants to hear a rapper brag about how they are gonna be rich one day?

MSwrestler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
No offense,

But I HATE stories about people who live slovenly lifestyles and "hide" their fortunes away so that "nobody knows." That is the weakest, most servile lifestyle anyone can have. What exactly are you saving your money for? Are you just hoping that one day, your stockpile of money will get you something without you actually spending it?

I got news for you. You definitely DO NOT have tons of money in the bank if you are even concerned in the least about skimping on clothes. You might think that you are wealthy, but the fact remains that truly wealthy people buy things that the average person thinks are expensive because to a wealthy person, spending 80k on a car is like me giving you a dollar. Those guys you know who make less than 1M per year are not super wealthy either. I wouldn't take any advise from them. Let me know if you know anyone who has a 5th vacation home that costs 40M-- I bet that you do not. What you are is a 'wannabe', so whether or not you hide your assets behind the guise of being "thrifty" does not change the fact that you are not in the social class that is in control.

Also, for your information, all of the forbes top 100 have ridiculously lavish houses, jets, yachts etc that they choose not to tell everyone about. It doesn't mean that they don't have them, it just means that you don't know about it. So yeah, while Bill gates drives a civic for PR reasons, he also has 200 supercars registered in his name. You are not like Bill Gates, you just DONT HAVE ANYTHING.

Now, the interesting thing about nismo is that he totally accepts the materialistic nature of attractive females instead of trying to fight it. There is no point in trying to shame people who choose to appear more valuable by saying that they are somehow wasteful because they want luxury items.

One of my favorite experiences when I was out clubbing was at the end of the night at the valet. I was waiting for my lexus with my friend when there were these two super hot blonde girls standing by themselves, but not in line for a car. I saw these two tanned douchebag guys start talking to the girls and the girls were actually favorably responding. They were attractive dudes, sure. The problem happened when their riced out mitsubishi lancer came up to the curb and the valet gave one of the guys the keys. This car had all the typical crap added to it including exhaust, spoiler, ground kit, hood vent, stickers, blue lights, etc (you could barely tell it was a lancer)... One of the girls turned to the driver and said "what kind of car is that?"... then, not more than a second later, this sharply dressed asian guy who was probly 5'7" came up behind them and asked "Is that a ferrari or something?" And you knew he was totally waiting to just stomp on their self esteem in front of everyone. Then, after the d-bag guy sort of waffled and was like "its a custom blah blah blah turbo blah" The valet parks an S55 AMG in front of the rice mobile. The asian guy turns to d-bag guy and says "I used to have a car like that in high school" and him and the two hot blondes get into the AMG and drive off.

The amount of "OOOhhh, thats cold!" remarks and laughs at that moment in time were truly awesome. Whether or not the asian guy slept with these two girls (he might have honestly) or not does not change the fact that he displayed very high status to his peers and to the other girls who were watching. The positives outweigh the negatives to us young single males who want to fvck every hot b1tch we see. Displaying wealth is one of the ways you can accomplish that goal.

First I would like to say that I did not read the whole post, because I didn't want to get the impression that you are stupider than what I have already read.

Second, you are a materialistic dumbass. Possessions means ****, all you need is a sanitary place to life with basic needs. So these Millionaires who don't flaunt there **** actually understand how to achieve happiness, there strife in live is not to obtain **** you don't need, but to accomplish the goals they set. If materialism is what you seek... beware, you hunger will be unsustainable.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really makes no difference. I was at a sports bar last week and everyone was dressed casually and having fun. There was one dude who stood out: money suit, bling watch, even his glasses had some sheen to them.

Guess what: no one was talking to him. Obviously, he wasn't talking to anyone else. He was sitting alone, not smiling. Basically just sitting there, looking down.

Money doesn't matter. SMILING matters. HAVING FUN matters.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I have several friends and acquaintances, some of whom know about the game, and others who don't. None of them are getting laid. The nice pad and nice ride are not helping them in any way. Truth be told, these guys are physically below average, for a variety of reasons. And their social ineptness is plainly obvious.

FutureSpartan said:
Hey guys.

Its a pretty exciting time for me right now. I am in the process of studying for my certification exam right now and will start my full-time gig in January. My starting salary is strong with high upward growth if I bust my butt and bring in new clients for the firm.

My dad is also positioning me to project high status by letting me rent his luxury condo close to where I work at a reasonable rate.

With all of this coming at me soon...How do I handle this transition from "average college guy living with parents" to "ambitious young professional" when it comes to meeting women.

Obviously I don't want to brag that I have a nice place and make good money, and a part of me wonders if I do mention it, risk getting pigeonholed as a "provider" and then forced into the "relationship frame."

How can I use this angle to benefit my sex life from a "lover" frame?

I missed out on the college experience from going to a suburban commuter school while living with my parents....and I really want to make the best of my "big break"

Advice from the older guys here is appreciated!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and I are in the same boat. Getting licensed, buying suits, in awe of the lives we are about to build...

What business are you in? I'm building a financial services practice.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
You and I are in the same boat. Getting licensed, buying suits, in awe of the lives we are about to build...

What business are you in? I'm building a financial services practice.
Thats awesome...finance is something I have been interested in learning. There is money to be made regardless of the economy if you can read the trends.

I'll be doing financial audits and tax preparation at a regional accounting/consulting firm. Hope to pass the CPA exam and then try and position myself as a business advisor. I also want to grow the firm by bringing in new clients, rainmaker style.

Kody....

No one said having a nice car or place would guarantee success with women. It may help or it may not, it all depends on the guy, the women he deals with, and other factors.

Here's a money quote from Nutz from another similar thread to emphasize my point.

"...poon is poon. Doesn't matter if you get it from your winning personality or flashing your status. If it works then that's all that really matters."

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
FutureSpartan: If my CPA wore expensive crap I would be very apprehensive in dealing with him... His expensive stuff and country club membership tells me that he's more interested in impressing others with my money than making sound business decisions. He's not a risk taker, he is trying to emulate career sheeple and probably has no idea how to run a successful business. Most people that hang out at country clubs are upper middle-class who need to show others their new found wealth or rich types who have inherited their money ala (Paris Hilton). If you had to work to build your empire from day 1, you're most likely not going to want to drop 10k for the priviledge of sitting around with spoiled brats.

Duffdog:
The difference between you and I is that I spend money to pursue my goals and dreams, you spend it to be a part of someone else's.

Fake your way to fame and fortune

Here's how to leverage an upper class status on 50 bucks:

If hanging with snobs at a country club is your idea of fun then I would head on over to CANAL ST. in NY

You can pick up the latest brand name threads for under twenty bucks, a nice brand name watch for $5, the trendiest sunglasses for $10 and the newest hip shoes for $15. Don't tell anyone where you got them and laugh like crazy when your idiot friends save up all their dough for a pair of the exact same sunglasses but with a $500 price tag. Now someone is going to say "Ya but those aren't QUALITY, I can tell!". I got news for you gentleman, half the stuff comes out of the exact same factory in China and unless you are a fashion industry buff, a watch aficionado or the guy that's selling the stuff, there is NO way to tell the difference.

Alright...now none of that will do you any good if you roll up in a camper van so what you do is go on the interweb and find a local dealer of CAR KITS. I would recommend a STANDARD $2000 Lamborghini kit with no bells or whistles and tinted windows. No one will be able to tell that you have bucket seats inside with an old tape deck and if you tell someone non-chalantly that you saved up for a few weeks to buy a used lamborghini they won't suspect a thing.

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSale/LAMBO2 008.jpg

Need to impress a woman with your stories of adventure? Do a Miss Piggy and invest in a few beginner language courses that will teach you to order food in whatever languages at highbrow street restaurants.

There you have it... instant 'status'...

Now lets face it! All this STUFF whether you pay loads of cash for it or not is just makeup for men. Don't you hate it when you meet a chick you think is super hot with all her makeup on and later on when you see her without she just looks like plain jane? Don't you feel duped? I know I did. Then I found a girl who didn't wear much makeup, didn't have the nicest fashions, was absolutely pretty without all that stuff and had a nice personality. I knew she was a keeper. It works both ways.

Your aim should be finding and creating inner beauty because once the makeup comes off you're left with plain old you... and if your personality doesn't match your stuff, someone is going to feel duped into being with you.
This is just about the worst advise that I have ever read. Your true colors are shining through brighter than ever. The problem with your assertion that "nobody knows the difference" is that you assume that everyone is equal in their assessment of quality goods. That is true for poor people only. I watched my relatives and family members quiz the nouveau people who tried to "fake it" repeatedly at social interactions. The strange thing about those interactions was that those people on the receiving end of the subtle quizzes never had any inkling of what was being done to them. They thought that they had fooled the wealthy people because they had done everything that appeared to indicate that they were in the same social class. Little did they know that their own verbal admissions had proved their inferiority.

for instance Fuzzx, if you had a 2005 Mercedes Benz CL55 and someone asked you "what kind of car you drove" would you know the right way to say what you drove? Do you know the correct pronunciation for Lamborghini Murcielago?

When I was growing up, all the girls in the close families around us knew EVERY model number and trim of EVERY BMW off the top of their head. Why? Because the only knowledge that truly matters is the knowledge that is NOT readily available and comes from experience only.

So here is a bit of real advise: Don't fake being someone you are not or you risk being exposed as a fraud. I consider you nothing more than a fraudulent person. Much like the fraudulent lambo replica you think people should drive. Not only is it obviously fake, its obviously cheesy as well that someone would think that they could fool everybody. You are only fooling yourself.

I on the other hand make no false statements about my social station. I am an a55hole who gets to stomp on whomever I like and get away with it. I do not pretend that I am nice. So sure, I am materialistic, I admit that. Now get your fake lamborghini out of my way.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
kody_starr said:
It really makes no difference. I was at a sports bar last week and everyone was dressed casually and having fun. There was one dude who stood out: money suit, bling watch, even his glasses had some sheen to them.

Nobody spoke to him? I can't believe this!

Guess what: no one was talking to him. Obviously, he wasn't talking to anyone else. He was sitting alone, not smiling. Basically just sitting there, looking down.

What an insecure dumbass!

Money doesn't matter. SMILING matters. HAVING FUN matters.

Money can speed up the attraction process. Smiling and having fun should be natural at a club.
Read betwe- Oh, you know already!

@ Duffdog: I'm glad you understand! I know I ain't pimpin' out my common car, f**k that! That's one of the best advices I read here!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I propose that the moderators start a new sub forum called "Money, Looks and Power" just so we can keep all this bashing in one place. SS has become WAY too much ego and hating lately.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nismo, it was clear this guy had money, but it was also clear that he did not "fit in," either. This was a casual sports bar, not a swanky 5 star restaurant. People were there to socialize and relax, and probably forget about work, he was flaunting his apparent success because of work. Others were relaxed, he appeared grim and tense.

Assuming you are at least in the average financial range, social skills trumps the rest.

Honestly, I don't think finances speed up the attraction process at all, in fact it can undermine it, since the girl will be focused on your wealth, and not you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
kody_starr said:
Nismo, it was clear this guy had money, but it was also clear that he did not "fit in," either. This was a casual sports bar, not a swanky 5 star restaurant. People were there to socialize and relax, and probably forget about work, he was flaunting his apparent success because of work. Others were relaxed, he appeared grim and tense.

Assuming you are at least in the average financial range, social skills trumps the rest.

Honestly, I don't think finances speed up the attraction process at all, in fact it can undermine it, since the girl will be focused on your wealth, and not you.
Most wealthy guys stay low key because of golddiggers. But that tension that comes from long hours of wheelin' and dealin' is crazy. When you work all the time and work longer hours than the average person, all you think about is work, and you really don't have time to hone in on your social skills.