"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How to leave a message for a girl

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Hey,

I just left a message for this girl. We've talked on the phone once before. This is the girl that doesn't answer her phone very often.

I just said "Hi HB, it's static. Give me a call. K bye"

I felt a little bit awkward with this.

Any suggestions on how to improve?

Not only seeking canned lines, BUT I would like to know what to talk about in the message so that I can make up what I want to say...What to say and why you say it, etc.

We want to build interest and motivate them to want to call back.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
I leave a short message and then start singing a song until I hear the second beep.
 

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Dude, what's with this "message game" stuff? U call, most probably a cel phone? so she knows you called. That's all you need, for her to know: that you are interested enough for you to get out of your way to call her, potentially ask her out, let her try to figure out the reason why u called. Jeez, maybe, *gasp* she could even call you just by seeig your number in caller ID. But sounds like you're talkin bout girls who aren't THAT iterested yet. So let mystery help you, the more you talk, the more chance to mess things up. I'm starting to rant, but I'd say just call back (ONCE) later or the next day. G
 
Top