Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to lead women - interaction analysis

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ’s,

I cold approach this women. She is cute, and clearly has given me eyes. I speak to her and do some basic chit-chat. Then the train comes, i tell her i have to pick up my stuff, and then go and follow her into the train. The train was immensely packed and very few places to sit, she sat next to someone already sitting in a two seat place. I got a little bit irritated tbh because that **** ****s you up like why? Maybe i overestimated interest or approach was a bit off.
Nevertheless, i wanted to tell her let’s go somewhere else and we can sit. Problem is these words never came out of my mouth. Sometimes i have leadership anxiety, how were you able to overcome that? how do you guys lead women?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevertheless, i wanted to tell her let’s go somewhere else and we can sit. Problem is these words never came out of my mouth. Sometimes i have leadership anxiety, how were you able to overcome that? how do you guys lead women?
I understand your anxiety, but you could just say, "If you want to sit together, come with me." And just walk on. If she's interested, she will follow. If she stays seated, you go and look for another woman. If she doesn't comply at that moment, she's not going to comply later, because she doesn't accept you as her leader.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your anxiety, but you could just say, "If you want to sit together, come with me." And just walk on. If she's interested, she will follow. If she stays seated, you go and look for another woman. If she doesn't comply at that moment, she's not going to comply later, because she doesn't accept you as her leader.
I will try this out next time definitely. I feel without the “if” is more assertive and dominant, and women do love that, you know better. A better way would be “let’s go find a better place where we can both sit”

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will try this out next time definitely. I feel without the “if” is more assertive and dominant, and women do love that, you know better. A better way would be “let’s go find a better place where we can both sit”
Thank you though i appreciate it!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that your pinging other posters here absolutely reeks of desperation, a desperate man would have a better chance not being desperate but rather covered in pig **** with women than to be desperate.

You don't need a woman, you need a purpose in life first, something to channel your time into and then use your excess time to chase women and even then chasing tail is a money burn

Im not blaming you, I was a desperate man when I came here, I had everything to pick up women but had an a excess of free time, was always available, this was a mistake, now I just don't focus on it as much and do fine.

Last edited:

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that your pinging other posters here absolutely reeks of desperation, a desperate man would have a better chance not being desperate but rather covered in pig **** with women than to be desperate.

You don't need a woman, you need a purpose in life first, something to channel your time into and then use your excess time to chase women and even then chasing tail is a money burn
Thanks mr sensi i know it all. Shove your advice back where it came from. Have a good day sir!

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ’s,

I cold approach this women. She is cute, and clearly has given me eyes. I speak to her and do some basic chit-chat. Then the train comes, i tell her i have to pick up my stuff, and then go and follow her into the train. The train was immensely packed and very few places to sit, she sat next to someone already sitting in a two seat place. I got a little bit irritated tbh because that **** ****s you up like why? Maybe i overestimated interest or approach was a bit off.
Bro, you are tagging me on this sh!t and I already told you (y'all) my stance on cold approaching.

To HELL with chit chatting.

If you actually do as I've been advising, you would have attempted to get her number before the train arrived in the first place.

Tsk, tsk.

Smh.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im giving you legitimate advice, ask anybody here.
Bro it’s 100% legit advice. Purpose then excess time with women. That’s what i’m doing. On the post you have given me nothing but jack ****. Thank you anyways!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro it’s 100% legit advice. Purpose then excess time with women. That’s what i’m doing. On the post you have given me nothing but jack ****. Thank you anyways!
Your still desperate though, your following her to a train like a lost puppy, you need to carry yourself like you have other things to do if you actually don't.

"Walk me to the train"

"I'm busy, but I'll take a point of contact from you?"

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ’s,

Think of cold approach like this:

3 second rule. Within 3 seconds make your move it removes anxiety.

Desperation from your side? Maybe slightly but at-least you are posting here to get better.

If you had strong eye contact game then its on. If she looked down at any point and smiled its on.

You could have opened a simple conversation, that usually leads to a sense of fresh air makes you comfortable instead of coming up with an opening line.

But never get but hurt over this situations. Always control ur frame never let ur frame get demolished. If she seat somewhere else then go sit somewhere else and its done.

Practice makes perfect.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you get IOIs just so the girl can get validated and that's all. You approaching and talking to them is enough for them.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest.

If she had been interested in you, she would have done everything she could to stay in your vicinity once you both got onto the train, not taken a seat next to another person.

I will commend you for approaching in the first place - something most men don't do. I am guessing you need to work on the interaction itself. You have very little time to make an impression with a cold approach in this situation, so you want to talk very briefly but be charming when you do it. In bar/night game situations you would want to work on her a bit before asking for the number. In this situation where time is of the essence, just go for it. You have nothing to lose. The worst she can do is say no or ignore you. But if she does who cares?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Anour, for starters I think you should give yourself a pat on the back for trying. Today wasn't your day, but maybe next time there will be a different outcome. I don't think you should be too hung up on this or beat yourself up over it - it was just a brief conversation and so you shouldn't expect too much out of it or from her - there wasn't enough time to form something "solid".

On the one hand i'd figure if she was interested enough she would've waited for you so you both could have gotten on the train together. That being said she also could've been nervous/not really thinking; in short she might've not known what the heck she was doing. Don't worry too much about this part. The only thing I would've done differently is I would've tried to reconnect with her (so you could get a definitive answer). I'm thinking because she sat with those two other people it discouraged you and that's why you couldn't bring yourself to talk to her again? You figured she wasn't interested/things were lost? When I was younger I was in similar situations, a lot more times than I can count. You have to keep in mind even if she were to say no, you don't lose anything by trying. At least you would have an answe, the definitive conclusion, so you could be at peace with the situation instead of wondering about everything.

Now i'll tell you exactly what I would've done if I was in your position - I would've just walked up to her where she was and in ****y/flirty kind of tone I would've said something like you "you abandoned me back there!" and then I would've resumed whatever conversation was. Talk to her until you either had to get off or you could tell she was planning to get off. At that point you would say something like it was very nice talking to you and ask for her contact info so you can continue later.

How you get to the point where you are comfortable doing this stuff? By continually moving out of your comfort zone (in this situation just going for it. Don't worry about saying the wrong thing). You learn by trying and failing. Remember when you learned to ride a bike? Was probably a nightmare and you fell a lot. You swore you wouldn't get it but one day you did. Everything follows a similar process towards mastery.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This to me is a situation where you need to work quickly for a close. Don’t beat yourself up. You did well talking to her initially i am sure, you just didnt have much time

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you are tagging me on this sh!t and I already told you (y'all) my stance on cold approaching.

To HELL with chit chatting.

If you actually do as I've been advising, you would have attempted to get her number before the train arrived in the first place.

Tsk, tsk.

Smh.
My thought process was since we are going to the same place with the train, i will close later. Never got the chance though so next time!

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your still desperate though, your following her to a train like a lost puppy, you need to carry yourself like you have other things to do if you actually don't.

"Walk me to the train"

"I'm busy, but I'll take a point of contact from you?"
Lol i’m taking the same train but i see where you come from. Should’ve closed before going in.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of cold approach like this:

3 second rule. Within 3 seconds make your move it removes anxiety.

Desperation from your side? Maybe slightly but at-least you are posting here to get better.

If you had strong eye contact game then its on. If she looked down at any point and smiled its on.

You could have opened a simple conversation, that usually leads to a sense of fresh air makes you comfortable instead of coming up with an opening line.

But never get but hurt over this situations. Always control ur frame never let ur frame get demolished. If she seat somewhere else then go sit somewhere else and its done.

Practice makes perfect.
Learning curve, i’m curious bro how long have you been doing game? The stuff you say is straight amendments. Thank you for your two cents man!