How to land cute girl who WORKS at gym.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait wait wait wait wait wait..........theres gyms that make protein shackes for you? i really want to visit one. whats it called?

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, some Gold's Gym locations do this for you. I havent' seen any in Missouri yet, but when I used to live in Boise, Idaho, they had a couple of Gold's gyms that actually do make shakes for you, and you can choose what kinda flavors you want and all sorts of stuff. I still get them when I visit ;). So no, he was probably not making that up

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexysuave said:
Actually, some Gold's Gym locations do this for you. I havent' seen any in Missouri yet, but when I used to live in Boise, Idaho, they had a couple of Gold's gyms that actually do make shakes for you, and you can choose what kinda flavors you want and all sorts of stuff. I still get them when I visit ;). So no, he was probably not making that up
that is insane i did not know such place exists, im gona look up my nearest golds gym

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do have to pay for the shakes though, and you are way better off (financially) buying your 5 LBS of protein and mixing your own shakes lol. Just saying. The shake at the gym is like $5 (but they do mix in fruit for you and make it any kinda flavor you want, so yeah, they make it DAMN tasty lol) but for 43 bucks you can buy a 5 LBS protein (on sites such as www.supps4us.com) which gives you 63 serivings (coming out to 0.71 cents per serving). This is probably MUCH better for you in the long run LOL.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true,, plus you get to develop your own oneitis with those chicks that make the shake for ya!! lol jk.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently in this exact situation. There is a cute girl where I workout who I'd love to bang the #$@ out of. I initiated some conversation (more so than the typical chit-chat)with her probably like a year ago now and went for the number close. She seemed very interested, but then mentioned she had a boyfriend. I had seen her out w/ a guy a month or so before, so she did have one. Recently I had one of my girlfriends confirm she is single and have been building more rapport over the past few weeks. I'm going to go for a social outing / number close again here my next opportunity. My only hesitation has been asking for it twice, as I DO NOT want to come off as that "creepy gym guy." I'll try to post an update w/ any progress I make...

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do so, Man Of Steel.

Those protein shakes are a bloody rip off. I'm terrible at anything kitchen related, yet I manage to whip up protein bars - taste like Snickers, 53gms of protein, for under a dollar a bar.

If my cellar dwell of a gym ever had any decent looking broads roaming around, it'd be doubtful I'd hit on them. I'm too focused on the task at hand to give a ****. Though the spike in testosterone after gazing at tight sweats wouldn't be all bad.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been building rapport w/ said chick for a couple months now... I see her maybe once a week, sometimes two or three times. I've had maybe twice where I could have gone for the number but didn't... I could blame it on nerves, not wanting to **** where I eat, me being a big *****, getting interrupted w/ other people around, etc... it's sporadic when I see her.

She is definitely not out of my league - I'm tall, in great shape, more educated than her, have a good job, and not bad to look at imo. I look damn good w/ no shirt on, and I have run to the gym w/ no shirt on when she has been there so that can really only help me lol. I just can't seem to bring myself to go for the digits while she is at work. Thanks to nightmare stories from a lady friend of mine I still can't seem to get over not wanting to be the creepy gym guy. She gives me some good signals though.

What do you all think about initiating a C&F message through facebook and going from there for the number to escalate further? It just seems weak to use facebook but when I go to the gym I go to workout and be done and I know she is there to work. Plus some people state success with Facebook. I don't know, opinions?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are IMHO the hardest chicks to get, at least in that element. One, it's a gym. No shortage of good looking guys in the gym. It's like a club except no one is drunk (I hope). Secondly, the girl behind the counter usually is a health nut herself so she's in tip top condition which means she is usually banging.

I have been going to the same gym now for almost 3 years, the same girl works behind the counter in the mid morning which is when I go to gym, she's in college. GREAT body, I mean, you could bounce a penny off her stomach, and not only has a tight ass, she actually has an ass, like a real one. great smile, really nice.

I mean i'm taken, and i never made a move but still I keep my eyes open. The first 9 months -1 year or so, i mean we would make small talk, especially when no one else is really there she would get on the treadmill next to me and we will kill time, but nothing serious at all. I found out she is a "hardcore" christian, I mean hardcore lol, she's still a virgin, Chasity ring and all, likes to read, studying to be a nutritionist.. a little bland for my taste but she looks great.. I mean I like good girls but I mean at the same time, you have have somewhat of a wild streak/ like to drink every once in a while do something, live a little. Just thinking out loud now.

We built rapport, but not in that kinda way, again i go to the gym damn near everyday, you get to know people. NO big deal. I am at an advantage because I go to the gym when hardly no one else is in there everyday, between 8 and 10am

I have to paint the picture here as well, i drive, or drove utnil i got jumped and it got stolen, a 98 lexus sc300 knock around car. nice car, but nothing really out there, semintemal more than anything, but i took care of it, was in perfect condition, so she saw the car all the time when i pulled up, and i would be in my gym clothes, would take a shower and leave. One day I left my wallett in my locker, and i did not realize this until i tried to get into the horse track, so i had to turn around and go back to the gym, and go to my locker, by now i'm driving my real car which is nicer than that car, and i'm dressed like i normally dress outside of the gym, which she had never seen before, and i could see the light switch kinda go off at that point. she started exercising more when i was exercising, she inquired about how i make a living, etc, basically she was flirting with me. I like to keep my skills honed so i played along lol. hell you never know. A week goes by and she is now getting pretty brazen adn she is talking about hte bad date she went on a few nights earlier. Basically letting me kn oww she's single, and i suppose in turn wanting me to open up about my personal life. Then the next day she just comes out and asks me am I single, at the time i didn't have a ring or anything, and i tell her no i'm not, but honestly if i wasn't i would take her out in a second, it's nothing against her, even though it's about a 7 year age difference. She says that's "too bad". My GF/now wife has come in a few times with me and she says "so is that her?". I don't wish anything bad on my relationship but if it did i pretty much have a standing invenation to that and she wouldn't be gone one night and i would be on a date with her. I think every guy has "a list".. you know what the list is. you hope you don't have to use it but it's there lol.

Anyway, my point to all that, and bear with me because i know i ramble but the best way i get points across is to tell my experiences and how they relate, is that you have to keep in mind, she's at work. when she see you in your gym clothes everyday, doing the same thing everyday, she's at work.

your best bet, is to treat it like dating a stripper or asking out a stripper, the first thing you have to do is switch battle grounds so to speak. You are'nt going to win many battles with a stripper in a strip club. My point being, as long as she is "the girl behind the gym counter" she has an advantagge. I mean what guy doesn't check in to the gym and look at the gym girl behind the counter and think what it would be like to rail her ass over the bench press bench...okay maybe that's just me lol. And they know that too. I assure you girls like being the "girl behind the gym counter". That's a pretty freaking prestigious position for a woman.

You aren't going to win many battles with the woman behind the gym desk at the gym, or at least in your everyday gym garb looking like everyone else. You have to change the battle ground, by bringing in other elements. Me coming in that day, while i didn't take her anywhere, it was somewhat like changing the battle field because i wasn't coming to work out. I was in my real life element and at that point i wasn't a guy coming to the gym looking to get a workout on while thinking about fapping to the girl behind the counter.

When she saw I had my **** together, she perked up.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker,

I agree a lot with what you say. The counter girl definitely has the advantage, especially based on the fact that she is probably outnumbered 6-to-1 at least in terms of male-to-female ratio there. All the attention definitely feeds the ego. It all boils back down to once again showing/proving your value.

I hear ya on just showing up to the gym everyday in your scrubs to do your workout. I gotta say every once in a while I like rolling in with the suit on... :) I'm not sure if she's ever been there when I've done that. I definitely have my **** together... this isn't my car, but mine is basically identical to it:http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2924/101/32307550003_large.jpg

I'm going to avoid going the facebook route for now as I see that as too weak and kind of stalkerish. There's definitely no reason why I shouldn't be able to land this girl. I'm just going to have to change-up the tactics.

icebear

Reaction score
you think too much. where is your action? her friendly asking can not be considered as IOI, regard to her later performances, that is just her job to be friendly to you. try to speak to her a few more word which related nothing to her job, the first step is to let her be familiar with you, and if you can made her laugh, you can ask for her number.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is, don't $hit where you eat.

I had a thing going with a personal trainer at my gym....it didn't work out (pun intended) and now she avoids me. Not a huge deal since I'm usually there after her shift, but it made things a bit awkward for awhile.